Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo (43659 Views)

Princess Teju And Prince Ifedapo Oyegunle's Royal Wedding Photos / Naki Tetteh Shares Her Traditional Marriage Photos / Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by slimmingcare(f): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
One good thing people don't understand or know is that the so called fat or chubby ladies are preferably better to the slim ones in bed
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by chachanga: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Akshow:
She is laaaaarrrge

No, na huge!
Her Royal Hugeness!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
The gal loves kwanshe and donkunu too mush grin
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by justmenoni: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol she loto grin

quote author=tosyne2much post=48335787] She's such a big turn off for me... I can't imagine making love to my wife and I will be panting as if I'm running an hundred metre race cool [/quote]
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
slimmingcare:
One good thing people don't understand or know is that the so called fat or chubby ladies are preferably better to the slim ones in bed
I beg to disagree ma cool
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by misspicy(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:

ON TOP OF "IT" come on, no dey form SU for us joor tongue
What actually is IT,can you be more explicit? tongue
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by lovettett(f): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
I think the young couple should be left alone.they chosed each other and we need to respect that.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2016
See as she resemble padded budget. Her hubby seems to have gained a little weight since we last came across them. I guess she's giving him lessons on how to pile on pounds.
Re: White Wedding Of Mzznaki Tetteh And Prince Kodjo by Estylove1410: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Destiny can never be change that is groom destiny may God take control of there home[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos: Checkout The Design Of This Cake Which Looks Weird

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.