Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter (20106 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares 20,000 Bags Of Rice As Ramadan Gifts (Photos) / Jibrin Shares Motorcycle As Gifts Mark His 100 Days Of Fight Against Corruption / Before We Enter The Other Room - Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Cute Pic With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by pinshore: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Abdulmumin Jibrin who is currently battling with Speaker Yakubu Dogara and 13 other lawmakers over allegations and counter-allegations of budget padding, shared this photo with his daughter Fadiya, on his Twitter handle this morning and wrote "My new obsession, baby Fadiya. Interesting how clueless she is about what her father is going through...".

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/embattled-house-of-reps-member.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by pinshore: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2016
wink wink wink

CHECKOUT MORE ADORABLE FATHER-DAUGHTER PICTURES AS THEY BOTH HAVE NICE TIME TOGETHER @@@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/embattled-house-of-reps-member.html
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by usba: 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Abeg play with her wella .... in jail there is no room for that.

10 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by jahsharon: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2016
pinshore:

"My new obsession, baby Fadiya. Interesting how clueless she is about what her father is going through...".

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Shut up there you fellow looter, that word 'clueless' is meant only for the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo. Don't infringe on the copy right law. Your daughter will never be clueless by God Grace. Amen.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Elruhamah: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Eh yah!!!
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by ITbomb(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chai
jahsharon:

Shut up there you fellow looter, that word 'clueless' is meant only for the drunk ineffectual buffoon husband of the cantankerous sheppopo. Don't infringe on the copy right law. Your daughter will never be clueless by God Grace. Amen.

Receive Sense

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Sijo01(f): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Cute girl
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
ITbomb:
Chai

What's it bro cheesy
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by hamzeeto01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
How is this a news ?
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by MadCow1: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4082827_jibrin_jpeg48b9eb61ec03259647bec1ba2ec5587a

Jibrin... Anu ha na gba Egbe, o'na ta Bole & Fish.. grin

SAI JIBRIN!

12 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by niceguy7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
And so? Anyways cute shaa.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Harvest601(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
k,we don hear.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by 9jii(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
This guy is Hausa dino malaye if u fight him he'll drag u to his levels and mess u

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Sunnycliff(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please never accept to be muzzled up!
We love the revelations.
Dogara and Co must be accountable to the electorates.
Budget padding is a crime! I love your courage and temerity

5 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
jahsharon:

it means she has no clue....

abi na me no sabi english ni

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Cashcard1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Elruhamah:
Eh yah!!!
guy like u read my mind . wanna say eh yah too
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by oluwasegun007(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
u go fear Name....
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
pinshore:
Abdulmumin Jibrin who is currently battling with Speaker Yakubu Dogara and 13 other lawmakers over allegations and counter-allegations of budget padding, shared this photo with his daughter Fadiya, on his Twitter handle this morning and wrote "My new obsession, baby Fadiya. Interesting how clueless she is about what her father is going through...".

she is not clueless you monkey.....she is just a baby not some detective.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by dont8(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
oluwasegun007:

He didn't say the word CLUELESS is wrong, but that it's reserved for someone that looted our treasury dry, you dig?

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Emmatdayo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
usba:
Abeg play with her wella .... i jail there is no room for that.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by joe4real12: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Like play like play ds guy's name don dey make Headlines.
Budget-padding Honourable grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
oluwasegun007:

Having no knowledge, understanding or ability is what clueless mean
It can also mean completely or hopelessly bewildered, unaware, ignorant, or foolish. I'm not sure why people expect soo much from an infant.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by fcvklies: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
We must first admit this is a very cute pic. Everything else is secondary grin

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by ITbomb(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sijo01:

What's it bro cheesy
My dear
I was looking for a suitable pix to describe that pitiable zombie above me

These peeps are really pros on how to embarrass themselves

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by dont8(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Having no knowledge, understanding or ability is what clueless mean
It can also mean completely or hopelessly bewildered, unaware, ignorant, or foolish. I'm not sure why people expect soo much from an infant.
Try to always detect a sarcasm in a statement before you rush to condemn, peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by usba: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Emmatdayo post=48329780][/quote]

Gerrareheremen
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Yalakalibari007: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Fadiya dady is going through some common sense tutorial.

He is abt breaking down.
Encourage dady ko yarinya.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Mazeed(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
May Allaah save us from the hand of any one who doesn't want the progress of this country.
Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by Coolgent(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op caption this one too

Re: Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter by ceasero: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Disgruntled Hon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign / Gej's Delegation To Brazil Is World's Largest - SaharaReporters / Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.