Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night (21972 Views)

Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016

so guys i would like to share this with you all my experience with a pocket picker angry

the crowd was so much and they were only few vehicles at the the garage, it was late i had no choice so i board a very thight bus i had to manage the squeez, all through the journey getting to my bustop, as i was trying to alight from the bus, suddenly a lady stepped forward pressed herself against me as it was such a crowded area i tried to shrug her off ,but didnt mange to, An elder female about 40 suddenly hit me from behind i lossed balance i tried to glare at her but my attention was distracted obviously some one deeped hand into my bag i felt it i tried to force my self out, afterward i realized my money had gone shocked wow! I immediately ran towards the lady as she was really walking so fast... I stopped her, greeted her i thought it was something we could handle amicably not involving anyone else i spoke to her politely
'Ma i knew you deep your hand into my bag and made away with my money' awww she shouted 'e be like say u dey craze which money you see me? Ah she said some things in her language ' gosh i was confused i still couldnt believe my eyes before i could raise my head she started calling people explaining shi to them i have a tiny voice so my voice couldn't beat hers everyone paid more attention to her cos she speaks the language they all understood, omg i was dudumbfounded i spoke to few people who advised me to let her go since there was no evidence.. But i saw her even as at that moment the money was in her hand no one believed me she had crews who defended her i gat vexed and i left the place!! It was really a horrible experience ...

Lalasticlala abeg help move to fp angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2016
That was terrible.
To avoid stories that touch, always zip your bag.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by PreciousRahl(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Hehehehe cheesy.... sorry tho sad smiley
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by moscyt(m): 10:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Sorry about that.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by vizkiz: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
You dey follow Thief reason. For lagos? And which one is "I couldn't shout"? Nawa to you oh undecided

The way I go scream ehn, the person go fear think say I dey among the children of Israel whey take hallelujah break the walls of Jericho angry

Chai... Inside this buhari era? cry

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2016
VolT0xic:
That was terrible.
To avoid stories that touch, always zip your bag.
it wasn't open angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
PreciousRahl:
Hehehehe cheesy.... sorry tho sad smiley
moscyt:
Sorry about that.
lolz thanks' it was my first experience angry
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by AngelAhnie(f): 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Be more careful next time.

Sorry dear

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by PreciousRahl(m): 10:44am On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz thanks' it was my first experience angry

Experience is the best teacher cheesy
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
PreciousRahl:

Experience is the best teacher cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Be more careful next time.

Sorry dear
yh thanks, she took away my problems grin
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Babysheart(f): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:

so guys i would like to share this with you all my experience with a pocket picker angry

the crowd was so much and they were only few vehicles at the the garage, it was late i had no choice so i board a very thight bus i had to manage the squeez, all through the journey getting to my bustop, as i was trying to alight from the bus, suddenly a lady stepped forward pressed herself against me as it was such a crowded area i tried to shrug her off ,but didnt mange to, An elder female about 40 suddenly hit me from behind i lossed balance i tried to glare at her but my attention was distracted obviously some one deeped hand into my bag i felt it i tried to force my self out, afterward i realized my money had gone shocked wow! I immediately ran towards the lady as she was really walking so fast... I stopped her, greeted her i thought it was something we could handle amicably not involving anyone else i spoke to her politely
'Ma i knew you deep your hand into my bag and made away with my money' awww she shouted 'e be like say u dey craze which money you see me? Ah she said some things in her language ' gosh i was confused i still couldnt believe my eyes before i could raise my head she started calling people explaining shi to them i have a tiny voice so my voice couldn't beat hers everyone paid more attention to her cos she speaks the language they all understood, omg i was dudumbfounded i spoke to few people who advised me to let her go since there was no evidence.. But i saw her even as at that moment the money was in her hand no one believed me she had crews who defended her i gat vexed and i left the place!! It was really a horrible experience ...

Eiyaa, sorry.

But wait o... Which school you attend? This your grammar and punctuation fit give person headache o. Don't write as it sounds so you don't have to blame exam invigilators.

Sorry, again.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Babysheart post=48328305][/quote] and you think the crap you wrote make sense? If you wanna correct someone do it politely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Hedonistically: 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Where exactly did it happen? The bus stop, the area, the state?

Meanwhile, for others reading this, do not bother to confront any pickpocket who successfully steals your money. You simply cannot prove that the money belongs to you. Besides, confronting him/her is very risky, as the criminal can quickly turn the tables against you and have you lynched. If it is something like a phone, ehen, you can easily prove that it is yours. But money? No one owns money. It is only temporarily 'yours' when it is in your possession. Once it's out of your possession, OYO lo wa.

You can only try your best to ensure that the theft does not happen in the first place.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by ebujany(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Picture of ur crying face or ...
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
ebujany:
Picture of ur crying face or ...
cry cry

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:

u greeted her, lols, is ur fault, u were too dull, why greet her? These kind of people are harden criminals, u treat them like one, u think she will give u the money? I know is ur nature, i know how it feels, buh take heart, be a sharp, smart lady that u are

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Flashh: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Since when my one month old phone was snatched from me on my way back from Church on the 1st of January around 12:45 AM at Ajao Estate, from one of these bike people, I have learnt not to be pressing my phone on the road till I get to my destination.

To cut the story short. I was just making a call, suddenly, a bike man(Thief) came from behind and snatched it from me. I never see it coming. That's what they used to wish me happy new year.

Experience is the best teacher. I have learnt my lessons.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Kenneth205(m): 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
shocked
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by mosho2good: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
The last time someone try it with me I shoot him with a gun
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Sunnycliff(m): 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
And when they are lynched one madman would be screaming jungle justice!

3 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by ClassCaptain(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reminds of my own experience...

I been just return from my church 3 days power packed Givers never lack programme...

I had 1k and 50 naira with me... Even tho pastor said give ur best to God, na 50 naira i drop sad...na change era we day sad

as i was walking with my own two legs on the road , i sha see the black tall guy following me,,,,

i put earpiece on, dey listen to sis jeremiah elohor gospel vol one titled.. Save me from the black mamba as i hasten my steps.........
My the time i look back to see where he day... He was nowhere to be found.... Opapaparada..

I thanked God that he finally sent that scary looking guy another direction..

Only for me to see my trouser say dem don cut am ,,na my black tom hilfinger boxer day show and my purse where the remaining 1k day don dissappear..,..

.....and my house was still 14km away.... sad

na so rain start to day fall...

To be continued..........

16 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol in jenifa's voice *sorry oo lala's girlvriend. grin

Babe ur own better,i experienced the real thieves about three months ago,dammmm i wan die! cheesy e no go berra for dem where they r right now.
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by iceberryose(m): 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol
If I'm in crowded places with money
I hold the bag or pocket so strong
Like a boner covering an erection

4 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by RichYoungNigga: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
You were very lucky she didn't beat your ass.
Why would you confront and accuse an innocent lady ??
Did you see her take your money ??

Don't try that rubbish next time
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
sorry about that nexxt time u need to shine ur eye... ... but wait hw much is the money ... leme send it to u... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by idu1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
vizkiz:
You dey follow Thief reason. For lagos? Nawa to you oh.

Chai... Inside this buhari era? cry

u don resume undecided
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by ibietela2(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
K
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by RichYoungNigga: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Berlyn:

the [size=13pt]crowd was so much[/size] and [size=13pt]they[/size] were only few vehicles at the the [size=13pt]garage[/size], it was late i had no choice so i [size=13pt]board[/size] a very thight bus i had to manage the squeez, all through the journey getting to my bustop, as i was trying to alight from the bus, suddenly a lady stepped forward pressed herself against me as it was such a crowded area i tried to shrug her off ,but didnt [size=13pt]mange[/size] to, An elder female about 40 suddenly hit me from behind i [size=13pt]lossed[/size] balance i tried to glare at her but my attention was distracted obviously some one [size=13pt]deeped[/size] hand into my bag i felt it i tried to force my self out, afterward i realized my money had gone shocked wow! I immediately ran towards the lady as she was really walking so fast... I stopped her, greeted her i thought it was something we could handle amicably not involving anyone else i spoke to her politely
'Ma i knew you [size=13pt]deep[/size] your hand into my bag and made away with my money' awww she shouted 'e be like say u dey craze which money you see me? Ah she said some things in her language ' gosh i was confused i still couldnt believe my eyes before i could raise my head she started calling people explaining shi to them i have a tiny voice so my voice couldn't [size=13pt]beat[/size] hers everyone paid more attention to her cos she speaks the language they all understood, omg i was [size=13pt]dudumbfounded[/size] i spoke to few people who advised me to let her go since there was no evidence.. But i saw her even as at that moment the money was in her hand no one believed me she had crews who defended her i gat vexed and i left the place!! It was really a horrible experience ...

Kids, this is one of the many reasons why you should stay in school and get your education, it's very important.
In real life, this girl would be forming but in reality, she can construct a readable English essay

19 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Spells(m): 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's really A bad experience..... Once beaten, twice shy
Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by ERONX(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
I can remember vividly my first pick pocket experience it was during summer of 2014. We were on holiday in Barcelona due to the fact i could not speak Spanish, I got lost and decided to ask a guy passing by I was glad the guy could speak a little English. He directed me back to my route and we shook hands and he gave me a path on the back... 5 mins later I discovered my wristwatch was not on my hand and my backpack was wide open he stole my tourist passport and the money in my backpack.
Pickpockets in Barcelona are experts how he stole my wristwatch from my hand still baffles me

8 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With Pickpocket Last Night by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Welcome to Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) / 18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos / Elliot Ofa: Gunmen Kill PDP Councillorship Candidate In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.