Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) (21967 Views)

Sodomy: Kano Islamic Teacher Arrested For Turning His Students To Sex Machine / Kidnappers Gunned Down While Negotiating For Ransom In Abia State.Graphic Photos / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by tyokunbo(m): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/01/school-teacher-arrested-while-negotiating-for-kidnappers-in-kogi-state/

As shared by New Telegraph ...

Aliyu Abdulganiu, 26, has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping a 70-year-old man and collecting a ransom of N2million. But the suspect angrily told his interrogators that he was not a kidnapper, but only negotiator for the kidnappers. .

Abdulganiu was arrested in Kogi State, after he had allegedly collected the ransom from the victim’s son. He said that he was contracted by Don Jee, the leader of the kidnap gang, to assist him as a negotiator. .

The suspect said he and Jee lived in the same community in Kogi State. Unfortunately, Jee couldn’t speak English and found it difficult to communicate his ransom demands to victims’ families. .

Thus, he hired Abdulganiu to become his negotiator. Abdul is an HND holder and teaches English. A police source said: “Don Jee is a notorious kidnapper. We are still hunting for him. We shall surely get him. He is involved in several kidnappings in his community in Kogi State.” .

Abdulganiu is married and has children. He said: “I’m not a kidnapper. I’m a secondary school teacher. The leader of the kidnap gang, Don Jee, approached me; he asked me to speak with the man’s son after he was kidnapped. .

When the ransom was paid, I was given N150,000. Don Jee does not know how to speak English language and recruited me because he knows I speak the language fluently.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by smartty68(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
Someone who associates himself with a kidnapper is referred to as

Anyway, name checkers over to you...

9 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by SexyNairalander: 5:50pm On May 01, 2017
booked
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by anitapreeti(f): 5:53pm On May 01, 2017
Can you imagine?
And he is a staunch Muslim.... After all the prayers that darkened his forehead, his mind is still as evil as......his forehead looks

54 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:03pm On May 01, 2017
Negotiator for a kidnapper . Madness dey do this guy sha. Nah cell you go die. IDIOT

2 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2017
Charge him

2 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ignis: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
The idiot have to guts to say he is not a kidnapper but just a negotiator. English teacher my black Assssss.

Secondary school teacher that negotiates for kidbappers, is that one a teacher?

Who English teacher don help?

2 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 01, 2017
Teacher for day, kidnapper for night

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by zainabxel(f): 7:04pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?
And he is a staunch Muslim.... After all the prayers that darkened his forehead, his mind is still as evil as......his forehead looks
lmao

2 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Dilijingsly(m): 7:05pm On May 01, 2017
tyokunbo:
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/05/01/school-teacher-arrested-while-negotiating-for-kidnappers-in-kogi-state/

As shared by New Telegraph ...

Aliyu Abdulganiu, 26, has been arrested for allegedly kidnapping a 70-year-old man and collecting a ransom of N2million. But the suspect angrily told his interrogators that he was not a kidnapper, but only negotiator for the kidnappers. .

Abdulganiu was arrested in Kogi State, after he had allegedly collected the ransom from the victim’s son. He said that he was contracted by Don Jee, the leader of the kidnap gang, to assist him as a negotiator. .

The suspect said he and Jee lived in the same community in Kogi State. Unfortunately, Jee couldn’t speak English and found it difficult to communicate his ransom demands to victims’ families. .

Thus, he hired Abdulganiu to become his negotiator. Abdul is an HND holder and teaches English. A police source said: “Don Jee is a notorious kidnapper. We are still hunting for him. We shall surely get him. He is involved in several kidnappings in his community in Kogi State.” .

Abdulganiu is married and has children. He said: “I’m not a kidnapper. I’m a secondary school teacher. The leader of the kidnap gang, Don Jee, approached me; he asked me to speak with the man’s son after he was kidnapped. .

When the ransom was paid, I was given N150,000. Don Jee does not know how to speak English language and recruited me because he knows I speak the language fluently.

c im face like fowl wey mess

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by kings09(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
Occupation - negotiator
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by tyup(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
can you imagine just look at them undecided after all the 5times prayers per day to get the fore-head darrkened like illuminati founder you finish and this wha tha so called religion of piece asked you to do instead to get money....where all those arab folks sef woya come carry him disconnect his head from his Destiny

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Jhayson(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by rosieflower2(f): 7:07pm On May 01, 2017
Kidnapping is rampant in Kogi state
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by neocortex: 7:09pm On May 01, 2017
He is a kidnapper, lock him up!
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09pm On May 01, 2017
You go speak plenty plenty English for cell.

Just be patient.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by hisgrace090: 7:12pm On May 01, 2017
Evil children.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Zizicardo(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
stu.pid boy, what's the difference
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by delishpot: 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
So his point is that they should not treat his case like he is the kidnapper ba? He is just the negotiator

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by bukolabeauty09(f): 7:14pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?
but seriously it has nothing to do with his religion.
Nah hunger push am collect 150k, he should only provide the said kidnapper leader to justify himself.
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by jericco1(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
Lol
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by omanifrank(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2017
oyo
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Notime5656(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2017
He is not a kidnapper, rather he puts finishing touches to the crime. Contractor!
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by smartty68(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2017
anitapreeti:
Can you imagine?
You're a rib cracker grin
The annoyance wey you take talk am eh grin

3 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Fraternizing with a known felon makes you an accomplice undecided
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by ogobaby23(f): 7:20pm On May 01, 2017
Kidnapping has become like a norm
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by bukynkwuenu: 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
Names: [/b]Aliyu Abdulganiu

Region : brown roofers slum

Botanical: Afonja

Class: Zoogeria

I am buky reporting live from afonsus Villa afonjatijati area of kogi
over to you ncan chairman

3 Likes

Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by phreakabit(m): 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
Even with the forehead bullseye?
. . . .Come on man!
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Akinaukwa: 7:24pm On May 01, 2017
And you couldnt alert any of the security agencies cos you were thinking of your criminal gains. Well your English will need be taught fellow conspirators like you inside the prison. Omo ole!
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by SalamRushdie: 7:26pm On May 01, 2017
That's why I suspect everyone I meet these days till you prove me wrong
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2017
U no dey chop dog meat but u take ur teeth dey share dog meat for people wey dey chop wetin we go call u? angry angry angryuseless sunni salafist
Re: School Teacher Arrested While 'negotiating' For Kidnappers In Kogi State (photo) by Charly68: 7:28pm On May 01, 2017
This criminality is becoming the order of the day .Indeed Buhari has failed us.. majority voted him to come and clear this mess .Abi age is not on Baba's side again..Ooo! PMB ..I remember your war against indiscipline.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Girl Released On Bail For Stealing In Delta, Absconds. Photos / Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / 5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.