Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking (37047 Views)

Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication / Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by abbeyty(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
olaskul:
So drinking makes one irresponsible

dont mind them....the guy is probably having fun with his friends

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Greataausim(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't see anything bad in hanging around with friends.... Mehn dix man serious Ooooo abeg drink responsible.......
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
This guy is human and he's doing what every normal person does.
Enjoy ma guy!
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by freecocoa(f): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm more worried about the colour of that singlet or is it just my eyes?undecided

Anyways free the young man o jare, he's human and allowed to unwind, abi shey because no be Ace of Spades them dey pop? Alcohol is alcohol (well except akpuru achia).

Since this government is obviously about pictures, judging by the countless photos they bombard us with, this is nothing.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by eleko1: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
that one nah his community project. His village winches dey play ludo for him head
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by dazzlinglyme: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
before he became whatever he was a person a free one at that so nah i don't see anything wrong with that pix by the way it's two bottles of beer wink
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by cruz419(m): 1:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol,just imagine
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by dubemnaija: 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
omobritiko:

Listen,must you joke with everything? Is your life all about joke?look back for once and see what u have achieve for yourself and stop being foolish....what does PDP,ZOMBIE has to do with thus picture,clearly whoever mentioned the word zombie first clearly know it will turn to comedy for fool like u....I don't even give a f if am banned or not,am just too ashe med to be a nigerian right now.

If u hate buhari, personally I don't see what he is doing or done so far,some lunatics will call wailers,if u support buhari despite the fact that he doesn't need any for now some idiot will call u zombie.

Awon agbaya rada rada....that is why u lot gonna complain forever and ppl like atiku and the rest old cargos will rule us till they die....

U can go and die for all I care
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by ALAYORMII: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Food food food

Wonbiliki wonbia

Alajeku

Jeunkoku
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by idfact0404(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Poverty mentality Omo oju o'rola ri cool
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Bruno3000(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
They local die. Am presently serving in d state.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by JamieRocks(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
olaskul:
So drinking makes one irresponsible
read what I wrote very well......... drink but not in public if you're a government official or a public figure so as not to tarnish your Image.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by lasisi69(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyty:

so white men don't drink alcohol or hanging out with their friends in a pub
nawa for you o.. So white men now are your god.. So, anything they do, you do... Why not turn gay already..
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by EmekaBlue(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
D guy don high finish...c package
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by kayo80(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
What's wrong with having a gay party? Guys, stop discriminating. grin
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by tonquendo4u(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nigerians sef.E concern Una?Must u form moral in everything?d guy is drinking beer and he posted d pic on his own wall.So how is this a problem to u guys?
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by YungMillionaire: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
shocked If you look at his title very well "the Special Assistant (Political Affairs and Mobilization)" then you will see that his job is to 'MOBILIZE' for political purposes. Now what does that mean? It means that he is the 'Baba for the thugs.' The thugs who are chiefly responsible for the violence and rigging during elections. shocked

1 Like

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by AprokoNaija: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
There is nothing wrong in taking alcohol but posting it on the internet by a public figure is Morally wrong
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by abbeyty(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
lasisi69:
nawa for you o.. So white men now are your god.. So, anything they do, you do... Why not turn gay already..

what the hell are you on about ? it seems you read my post upside down...or that dog shiit you smoked havent cleared off your face yet..better go back to bed and read my post again when you wake up
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by donodion(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
There's something peculiar with Ondo and Ekiti Politicians. They enjoy showing how local and unreformed they are with table manners. Haba...eating with several hands from one cooking pot?
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by akilo1: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
Weti in him and fayose dey do for ekiti b4?nor be stomach govt?sorry ekiti people
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by mastermaestro(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
YungMillionaire:
shocked If you look at his title very well "the Special Assistant (Political Affairs and Mobilization)" then you will see that his job is to 'MOBILIZE' for political purposes. Now what does that mean? It means that he is the 'Baba for the thugs.' The thugs who are chiefly responsible for the violence and rigging during elections. shocked

You are the only person here who understands the dude's job description. No wonder they are all expressing shock and disgust. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Marvel1206: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jesus! Br tayo.. I know him
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by omogidi234(m): 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
JamieRocks:
consumption of alcohol ain't bad but publicizing it is very wrong. It gives room to people who respect and admire you to see you as irresponsible leader.

In addition to what you have said, the pix was showing his government ID card. He should be sacked.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by gebest: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
which kind TV am i seeing so.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Madeu(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
JamieRocks:
read what I wrote very well......... drink but not in public if you're a government official or a public figure so as not to tarnish your Image.

aprokonaija

Buhari does not drink, look at the way Nigerian Economy is 'progressing'.

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Benbelor(m): 3:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Belly wise brain foolish
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Anataoku(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Obama-drinks-beer-over-breakfast-with-angela-merkel

Na only for Nigeria if u mess, you done disrespect your entire community. MORALS, ETHICS and wetin again. ABEG MAKE WE NO DEY BE THE FIRST TO THROW STONES.

2 Likes

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ondo abi, is alright! smiley
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Iykon1313(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Towncrier247:
People are talking about these photos shared on Facebook by Olubodun Tayo Marcus, the Special Assistant (Political Affairs and Mobilization) to the Executive Governor of Ondo State, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, which was shared yesterday. It shows him drinking and hanging out with his friends at a birthday party. But some feel a government official posting drinking photos is inappropriate. Is it, really?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/kinibigdeal-is-there-anything-wrong.html

Is he not a human being?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Uzodinma Iweala Speaks At The White House In Washington D.C. (Photo) / President Buhari And His Wife Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.