Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking (37056 Views)

Governor Wike Attends Marcus Nle-Ejji Child's Dedication / Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) / See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by belcom10(m): 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Honestly, this is what you get when you appoint tout in your cabinet
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
abbeyty:

so white men don't drink alcohol or hanging out with their friends in a pub

They do that a lot more than us. That part of my comments have nothing to do with the drinking. A government Official should have some moral principle for God sake.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
My problem is the picture without a shirt and then hanging his ID card on his singlet... He should be sacked for such a hideous picture...

Too much show off sha
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by qleap2all(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
The guy na my small brother and immediately i saw that pic i say wow! Youths and leadership? These Youths fighting to take over leadership in Nigeria will spell doom. Can someone tell me now that Nigeria is not in trouble?
I have hosted and be in the coy of Mr Governor where such things happens but never to the public awareness. God help our Youths
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Marcus is drinking beer is not news.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Dangwani(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
they look like MILTANTS
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by AprokoNaija: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Madeu:

aprokonaija

Buhari does not drink, look at the way Nigerian Economy is 'progressing'.

Ironically speaking...
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Jdesilentkiller(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
Stelvin101:
I won't try shiit like this and For a government official it's a very bad and shows lack of discipline and Moral principles. Why can't we for once in our Animalistic way of life, reason like whites and copy their mentality. Just Negodu angry
My guy white people do worse than this, so stop making it look as if they are perfect.
It's wrong and alien to our culture...... That's all.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Damminglola(f): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please just leave Marcus alone ooo. A true arbican to the core. He was like that too while in school.
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mehn, that guy's on some Oshogbo weed, see as im eyes don red shocked
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by chiefobdk(m): 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
I'm just here to check names.

which side get d it was white dirty singlet. ?

u kno d side.. west modafukin side
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by sfinkzslot(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2016
this na set up o
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2016
the village people following this man is watching him on HD
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by LammYele: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Olubodun Tayo Marcus Drinking Beer. Photos Got People Talking by ogbenila(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Honourable drinking 'Honourable'; Ko Si Big Deal!

My attention has been drawn (mimics Linda Ikeji) to the pictures of Mr Olubodun Tayo Marcus, an S. A to the Governor of Ondo state, trending on the social media where he is shown drinking our indigenous Trophy Lager beer with some younger friends in what looks like a sitting room birthday celebration.

While I commend Linda's professional attempt at reporting the news without bias, well it made gossip headlines so it might as well qualify for a piece of news, I couldn't help but laugh at some of the comments that trailed it. Once again, the hypocrisy of an average Nigerian was on cheap display. Someone was quick to assert that the S.A must be a thug to have been drinking beer in his sitting room with friends. How that adds up beats me. I don't know since when someone who chooses to drink with friends in the comfort of his house became a thug. Another one derided him for drinking common beer. Since when did one's choice of drink become another person's headache? I guess it wouldn't be an issue if he were popping champagne or some other foreign poison. The comment that made me almost gave up on humanity finally was that of the man that proudly declared he isn't disappointed because that is how Apc Governors do. Like WTF? A clear evidence that the slowpoke that commented on the blog is one of those ignoramuses that jump on the bandwagon of any available folly is that Ondo state Governor, who Olubodun Tayo Marcus assists on Political Affairs and Mobilisation is not even an Apc Governor!!

If the pictures were that of some foreign persons, the furore will be needless. We will laugh over it and admire the simplicity of the white man. We have become a nation where people question your right to be normal. Please let me be normal in peace. Let me have my favourite beer (Trophy) in my sitting room with my homies on their birthdays even if I am the Governor of a state. Ko si big deal!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matthew Achigbe And His Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / 'Uche Ekwunife Disgraced By Arthur Eze'; Senator Reacts To Report / Osun Election: Davido Hails Rejection Of Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.