Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland (4808 Views)

Shame On Nigeria, Especially On Northern Nigeria: Photos / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / A Must Watch:reason Behind The Ever Burning Hate For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Semper247(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Now, let's even assume Buhari was never a choice, was Jonathan ever gonna be?

What has become of Nigeria and Nigerians these days got me thinking..... Is there still hope for any sanity or greatness?

It was obvious the direction the last admin was heading before they were ousted. Doesn't this bother many angry folks here what would have become of the country had last admin been allowed to stay on? It beats my imagination for some people to think things would have been easier had Jonathan been given second term considering the last had started borrowing to pay salaries months to the day they handed over. Even okonjo warned us to prepare for a very though economic period.
Now let me give an insight on what would probably happen if Jona had won...

The billions spent on the election would have ended up in individual pockets without further queries..

Crude price would still had fallen anyways..

Treasury empty plus fall in crude price will make life difficult for govt used to abundance..

Since economic policies were without direction even in abundance, it will be tougher in austerity..

More money would have been borrowed to solve immediate problems like salary payment..

The dasukis, metuhs, obanikoros, badehs , orubebes, fayoses and host of others would still be running things to the misery of the populace.

Now tell me how the combination of the above would have made things better than now.

Why hate the only man who has the courage to chase thieves and return sanity to the system?

You argue he only chases opposition but the moment his party member is caught inbetween, that member becomes a perceived opposition(abi when did saraki and dogara become opposition)

If tomorrow shekau is hunted down, he will become an opposition..

Let's just be rational in our criticisms of the president. People would have him if he were a "chop make I chop" president, but for how long do we continue in this mess.

Nairaland especially had become a platform of hate for the president. Even those that had never worked for #1 in their lives now complain things are hard. People here now find any avenue to criticize buhari. Any comment to deride the president now carries more than 100likes and u wonder why..

If u derive so much joy in seeing things done wrongly in Nigeria, think of posterity.... they will need a sane environment to survive.

Let's the youths be Rational and dump this partisan politics...

Things couldn't just have continued the way they were under Jonathan and we all know this..

Stop supporting criminals in the name of opposition..

THESE GUYS DONT KNOW YOU, THEY HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED LIFE THREATENING INJURIES INTO THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tukdi: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy **spreads mat in front of thread**
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Horlufemi(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2016
You are simply wasting your time being rational here. Nothing y you will ever say will make sense here. People want to eat food now now now. That's the only way they see a country progressing.

All I will say is that Nigeria should have diversified a long time ago especially when there was plenty. What do we want to export?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by pode(m): 11:47am On Aug 09, 2016
It took PDP 16 years to make a
dollar =
N197,
but it took APC just 1 year to
make a
dollar N400.b
It took PDP 16 years to destroy
Nigeria,
massacre,
dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.
it took PDP 16 years to make
fuel price
N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr
to make
fuel N145 per litre.
It took PDP 16 years to make
Nigeria corrupt,
make
Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.
It took PDP 16 years to keep the
price of
rice at N7,000 per bag,
but took APC 1 year to project it
to N18,000 per bag.
It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel
to 15
countries,
but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to
travel to 30
countries.
It took PDP 16years to apply
resounding economic policies
that made banks grow,
but took APC 1 year to apply
policies
which made banks to sack more
staff.
And you want Nigerians to called him sweet name like, angel, saint, saviour, honey, man of integrity, wonderful, brave one, author of peace etc, my brother you lied
The worst administration of PDP
is far
better than the best of APC!
FACTS!

107 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by godoluwa(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2016
Semper247:
Now, let's even assume Buhari was never a choice, was Jonathan ever gonna be?

What has become of Nigeria and Nigerians these days got me thinking..... Is there still hope for any sanity or greatness?

It was obvious the direction the last admin was heading before they were ousted. Doesn't this bother many angry folks here what would have become of the country had last admin been allowed to stay on? It beats my imagination for some people to think things would have been easier had Jonathan been given second term considering the last had started borrowing to pay salaries months to the day they handed over. Even okonjo warned us to prepare for a very though economic period.
Now let me give an insight on what would probably happen if Jona had won...

The billions spent on the election would have ended up in individual pockets without further queries..

Crude price would still had fallen anyways..

Treasury empty plus fall in crude price will make life difficult for govt used to abundance..

Since economic policies were without direction even in abundance, it will be tougher in austerity..

More money would have been borrowed to solve immediate problems like salary payment..

The dasukis, metuhs, obanikoros, badehs , orubebes, fayoses and host of others would still be running things to the misery of the populace.

Now tell me how the combination of the above would have made things better than now.

Why hate the only man who has the courage to chase thieves and return sanity to the system?

You argue he only chases opposition but the moment his party member is caught inbetween, that member becomes a perceived opposition(abi when did saraki and dogara become opposition)

If tomorrow shekau is hunted down, he will become an opposition..

Let's just be rational in our criticisms of the president. People would have him if he were a "chop make I chop" president, but for how long do we continue in this mess.

Nairaland especially had become a platform of hate for the president. Even those that had never worked for #1 in their lives now complain things are hard. People here now find any avenue to criticize buhari. Any comment to deride the president now carries more than 100likes and u wonder why..

If u derive so much joy in seeing things done wrongly in Nigeria, think of posterity.... they will need a sane environment to survive.

Let's the youths be Rational and dump this partisan politics...

Things couldn't just have continued the way they were under Jonathan and we all know this..

Stop supporting criminals in the name of opposition..

THESE GUYS DONT KNOW YOU, THEY HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED LIFE THREATENING INJURIES INTO THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

people hate this administration because it cause more harm

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by JimiOgunlola: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
You pushed a hateful tyranical and divisive dictator into power after your barrages of attack on GEJ and his family.

You killed corpers for your lord and master buhari when he lost an election in 2011 and still ready to kill even more if you lord was denied power in 2015.

You rode on the tidal waves of hate, threat, violence and bloodshed to attain power and now you preach peace? You are only reaping the hate that you sowed in your quest for power and there is more to come. Buy more baskets.

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by xana101: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Don't let me insult Buharigoat

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Its only d Ipod yoot that hate Buhari and change process
Na them full here pass because of their joblessness.
They blame their failure in life on baba.

They will cry,wail and kick but the change process will continue.

7 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by newbornmacho(m): 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Because he is a divisive, bigoted, vindictive, hateful person. In summary he is unlikable.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL THAT THE CHANGE PROCESS WILL SUCCEED INSHA ALLAH

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Semper247, it's simply human nature. No matter how good your intentions are if people suffer from the actions you put in it's bound to breed hate.

Mr Buhari has made more people angry than any other Nigerian President. And when people are angry the response is usually in the same unpalatable dose of its stimulant.

Have you asked why people are angry at the man? Or why people are hungry? If you did, honestly, you'd see their anger translated as hatred is not really illogical.

It is very logical to hate a person who destroys your wellbeing. You don't say the hatred the raped girl has for the rapist is stupid or illogical. You'd be acting illogical and Immoral to.

Even the Biblical Yahweh and Islamic Allah hate Satan or Shaitan. You should enlarge your scope to understand the argument and their position. What do you have to say to this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by iamblisz(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op did you thought of posterity during gej's time?

All our leaders are corrupt, including the ones fighting corruption, anyone that still believes in this administration needs serious psychiatric attention,

Have this administration done anything sensible since they took over power?

All you hear is war against corruption every now and then, now what we hear is war against indiscipline,
What an archaic govt, no wonder its headed by a 74 yr old man

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by naijaboy756: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

how will a living Nigerian love Buhari with the current realities on ground? How can u give a plane a blind or empty headed pilot to steer? That is why you are called a zombie. Rational thinking faculty absent by default. How much is Kerosene in your area now?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by ajepako(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Why so much hate for Jonathan especially on Nairaland?

Ask the same question Op

Then, maybe an answer will come from Ifa and opele on your question...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
naijaboy756:
how will a living Nigerian love Buhari with the current realities on ground? How can u give a plane a blind or empty headed pilot to steer? That is why you are called a zombie. Rational thinking faculty absent by default. How much is Kerosene in your area now?
Your current hardship you're complainin is because of your failure and bad decisions in your life.
Blame yourself and people around you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=14pt]97% of those that hate Buhari on Nairaland are From South East, they cant stomach the fact that a Fulani Man defeated their ogogoro drunkarddd from Otuoke..

So they find Nairaland a veritable ground to vent their frustrations owing to the anonymous nature of this site....

Do you see them on Twitter,,? NO! Because they cant ,withstand the rigours of intellectual arguments there...[/size]

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by dockokwus: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
The greatest tragedy of the PMB govt is to ever be compared to that of GEJ,which to me is the greatest error in governance ever committed by the Nigerian state,no thanks to OBJ ultra selfishness and shortsightedness.
But the point is that PMB is failing woefully on 2 of the most fundamental of problems all agreed are our bane and which he vigorously campaigned on and Nigerians did vote him based on:
-His anti corruption war beyond any doubt is now clear to all to be selective and has individuals that are untouchable just because they belong to his party,related to him or are appointees of his.
-His economic management has been monumentally disastrous,yet he carries on with this annoying "I didn't cause these problems" attitude ;and lackadasically irritating, "I don't care" pace.This is what riles millions of Nigerians now,how can there be so much suffering in the land and the president seems non plussed?
GEJ might have been a curse,cause and instigator of many of our woes,but we elected PMB to show leadership,vision and solution to the past errors.
Unfortunately leadership from him is either non existent or appalling at best.
Nobody shud also now reduce this to IPOB whatever.
Yes,ipob main basis of hate for pmb is because the clueless one was voted out,but PMB has conveniently played into their hands with his myopic appointments and disaster of economic mgt that has now galvanized even non-IPOB Ibos,sane PDP apologists and millions of neutrals to go up in arms against his govt.
Goodwill is being eroded from his feet on a daily basis and a way to reverse it to me is to get out the knives from within his corrupt circle,cabinet and appointees and get palliative economic policies in place while waiting for longer term economic recovery based on clear,rational,well thought out economic policies.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

I disagree. Every Nigerian in Nigeria and even the ones oversea are feeling the heat the President is creating. There's nothing wonderful here. Nothing. He's messed up so far. I was never a supporter of his though. Reason being that I knew so much of him and
so much of morality and good governance to fall for his beautification.

Buhari, so far, has been a flop. I never believed in him because I knew he's not smart enough or ethnically moral enough to rule a complex Nigeria but I still don't hate. I hate his actions and impunity. I hate the fact he pretends to be a good man when he fits the profile of a devil. But I can't really say I hate him. I don't want to evil to meet him.

But then I don't find it illogical for people to hate him. I only find it immoral for people to hate their fellow human beings no matter the circumstance. You sound like you hate the IPOB too even though you seem to preaching against hate. Is it that some hate are logical and morally right why so some are illogical and immoral? How's it for you?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
op..the hate comes mostly from our blothers from the south-yeast and the south-shout.

the most annoying thing is, they will sometimes lie that those that voted buhari hate him now toooo...

they know no boundaries.....thats why i call them the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Horlufemi:
You are simply wasting your time being rational here. Nothing y you will ever say will make sense here. People want to eat food now now now. That's the only way they see a country progressing.

All I will say is that Nigeria should have diversified a long time ago especially when there was plenty. What do we want to export?
The op doesn't have a rational argument in the first place. My problem is that he's coming from the 'logical' angle. If his point was on morality and promotion of humanity's cause by denouncing bad examples it would have been another argument.

A rational argument would have encapsulated the cause before the reaction. You don't jump like that to make a rational argument. Before you complain, logically, and insult any action by anybody you ought understand why he or she did that. Criticism comes from understanding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reyginus:
I disagree. Every Nigerian in Nigeria and even the ones oversea are feeling the heat the President is creating. There's nothing wonderful here. Nothing. He's messed up so far. I was never a supporter of his though. Reason being that I know so much of him and
so much of morality and good governance to fall for his beautification.

Buhari, so far, has been a flop. I never believed in him because I know he's not smart enough or ethnically moral enough to rule a complex Nigeria but I still don't hate. I hate his actions and impunity. I hate the fact he pretends to be a good man when he fits the profile of a devil. But I can't really say I hate him. I don't want to evil to meet him.

But then I don't find it illogical for people to hate him. I only find it immoral for people to hate their fellow human beings no matter the circumstance. You sound like you hate the IPOB too even though you seem to preaching against hate. Is it that some hate are logical and morally right why so some are illogical and immoral? How's it for you?
When you denied the fact that its our leaders mistake to make a good plans for us during abundance in the past.
To argue about the cerrent economic climate with you is pointless.
Hate is our nature and we all hate something or someone but it shouldn't stop us from seeing the fact.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

I CAN ASSURE YOU ALL THAT THE CHANGE PROCESS WILL SUCCEED INSHA ALLAH
By God's Grace? That's bullshit. God gave you a brain for a purpose. If your actions must produce the prefect product they must well thought and executed in the first place. There's no God in this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by limeta(f): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
It was[b] obvious[/b] the direction the last admin was heading before they were ousted

You said it
The last admin had a direction at all
Where is buhari heading?
I tell you only Allah can answer this

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

When you denied the fact that its our leaders mistake to make a good plans for us during abundance in the past.
To argue about the cerrent economic climate with you is pointless.
Hate is our nature and we all hate something or someone but it shouldn't stop us from seeing the fact.
So what's the fact? Facts change nothing here. I honestly think more than half of Buhari's problem, our problem, are self inflicted.

That buhari didn't ban Forex and our brothers schooling abroad are suffering?

That he didn't banned the importation of rice without any alternative and a mudu now goes for 600 naira?

That he didn't remove fuel subsidy and fuel price

almost doubled? That kerosene doesn't go for 220 naira now?

Sometimes I wonder what's really happening to us? Is this suffering preferential?

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by reflx(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP
tell me if you do not know at least three family (nuclear and extended) who are jobless...
has the high cost of living not began to affect you....the cost of transport, fuel and foodstuff
tell me if your electricity bill hasn't skyrocketed and yet there's no improvement in light...
is your neighborhood safer now or your state experiencing less crime
tell me if you have any hope it will get better...or are you more optimistic than the Buhari led administration
they don't even look like there's hope.....
yet you ask why the hate!!!
if there was a parallel universe where Goodluck had continued i don't think things would have become this bad.
one year and three months yet they still blame the past administration.

i told friends - "if we later hear that looting occurred while we suffered in these years hmmmm 1967 will be a joke to what will happen!!!"
and they replied -"who told you looting is not ongoing as we speak..."

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by JimiOgunlola: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt][s]97% of those that hate Buhari on Nairaland are From South East, they cant stomach the fact that a Fulani Man defeated their ogogoro drunkarddd from Otuoke..

So they find Nairaland a veritable ground to vent their frustrations owing to the anonymous nature of this site....

Do you see them on Twitter,,? NO! Because they cant ,withstand the rigours of intellectual arguments there...[/s][/size]

So you are a 'SEner' that abuse SEners? See the real head on your neck. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reyginus:
So what's the fact? Facts change nothing here. I honestly think more than half of Buhari's problem, our problem, are self inflicted.

That buhari didn't ban Forex and our brothers schooling abroad are suffering?

That he didn't banned the importation of rice without any alternative and a mudu now goes for 600 naira?

That he didn't remove fuel subsidy and fuel price

almost doubled? That kerosene doesn't go for 220 naira now?

Sometimes I wonder what's really happening to us? Is this suffering preferential?

Where will the gov get this Fx to giv for import n schlin abroad?
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

Where will the gov get this Fx to giv for import n schlin abroad?
Wow! Where did the President get the Fx for his child/ren in the UK? Where did the previous governments get the Fx for import and schooling abroad?

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by ConqueredWest: 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Did you say this during Jonathan's time angry

7 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by eraz4(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
he is simply reaping what he had sown over the years ( that is, the vile n hate against president Jonathan n even Christian leaders) do u still remember his vile speeches-- the monkeys n baboons soaking in their blood... what about his hate speeches n other un-statesman words--that any attack on Fulani herdsmen and boko haram terrorists was an attack on d entire northern Nigeria... he sowed discord n he shall reap it...he made Jonathan's govt ungovernable n he wants to enjoy peace? God forbid... till he leaves office, alive or dead, he shall never find peace...

8 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Almaiga: 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
If you hate Buhari, i can guarantee that you belong to one the following groups; The Wailler, the Ugu Republican, Ipod or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by naijaboy756: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Almaiga:
If you hate Buhari, i can guarantee that you belong to one the following groups; The Wailler, the Ugu Republican, Ipod or PDP.
another group. Those who really care about the masses and their sufferings. They hate Buhari sooo much because his destiny carries pain,blood like after 2011 election and hardship like it was in 1984 and 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Woman Whose Womb Produced A President,v.p, Minister, Wife Of G / It Appears The Next President Of Nigeria Will Come From South West / Onitsha City Known For High Number Of Storey Buildings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.