Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

I Need Your Legal Advice On This - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Your Legal Advice On This (539 Views)

Property Lawyer Available For All Your legal Needs / Legal Advice On Serving Of Quit Notice By A Landlord To A Tenant / Legal Advice/lawyers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Legal Advice On This by SMSguru(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
My landlord in Port Harcourt gave me a rent receipt, through my younger brother, which states that I paid for 6 months whereas I paid him for 2 years.

More so, he signed the document as the tenant in stead of signing as a landlord.

What are the legal implications of his actions?

I really want to deal with this guy legally because he has refused for the past two months to fulfill the agreement he had with me in regards to putting the facilities in good working condition.

What do I do because the guy claims to be wise but his actions have been those of a fool? He can't even read or write.

(1) (Reply)

Penalty Or Fee For Late Application Of Planning Approval / Property In Magodo / Bungalow Wanted In Ogba For Outright Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.