Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones (2486 Views)

Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? / Difference between .Sis n .Sisx on symbian phones!!! / Download Kapersky Antivirus For Symbian Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2009
Have you always wondered how to get your raw file when you download from your mobile phone thank God from this moment its an old story.Its a software i took time to design my self created to download free and also save your raw file in your phone or memory card  for all nigerian networks if you are interested just email me or call . Try it and you will never regret!
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2009
This trend is for nokia only
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
Am still waiting
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
How far i still they wait
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Genuflect(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2009
@wise14life Why don't you upload it here?
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2009
My hard work my money my sleepless night in creating the application time spent i should upload my knowledge for free men nigerians you guys surprise me infact you guys infact should continue paying your networks and download as usually. I give up i will enjoy my hard work alone you guys should go think out something yourselfs
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by samtek(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
guy no mak me say anything
dey opear and other free stuff wen you dey use no be som1 hardwork, sleepless night
twesssss,
4 all wen wan save ur phone web dnload if you r dnloadin an app dat cant run on ur phone
you r asked if you want to save it but 4 app that would run on ur phone it would automatically install
it after dnloadin but if you want 2 save it open ur xplore wen you re dnload the file after the dnload (ie wen it is asking to install) open ur xplore
go to c:/ or e:/ go to data/ go to dnmgr/ go to content there you would find the file copy with xplore and save it elsewhere b4 you complete the installation.
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Orikenny(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2009
Nice tip,sam
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Genuflect(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2009
@samtek Thanx a lot for the tip. But the dnload folder, it is only created when one is downloading, right?
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Genuflect(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2009
@samtek I searched for the dnload but couldn't find it. But I discovered a way though. When the file has finished downloading, Go to this directory with your xplore
E:/System/dmgr/10008d39/contents/
I hope it works for you guys
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by eunisam: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2009
Oh sleepless Night? Enjoy alone and die with your knowlage. Undiscovered knowledge is as useless as you are!!!

Can you see u are useless to nairaland?
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Amarui(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2009
Hey fuckin dude notin last 4 ever
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Mafia4life(m): 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2009
You'z a dickhead. The silliest person with a cum suckin' lips. What chu mean by gettin raw file? You created an app without making a beta version or trial version? Here is NIGERIA and i know how p*ssy eaters like you scam sh*tz out of these dude that are ready to pay. Go lick your girlfriend's ass if you got nothing to do.I am mafia4life & If any one needs help from and i know how to do it, i will help. Americans do things for their fellow ones to make fame. So F*CK YOU!
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
For the xplore guy u cant your symbian file from your xplore it will show file corrupt then for the american mafia all KNOWLEDGES are not equal from your post you are childish grow up
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Genuflect(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2009
@wise14life Dude, it worked for me so I don't know what you talking bout. By the way, who cares about your sleepless nights? Na you be the first person? Like the table won't turn someday
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Mafia4life(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
@wise1
I may be childish wit my speech but i still repeat what i say. Why creating this thread when you are not going to complete the tutorial without giving out ur phone no. Go create a blog for that and stop posting shits here. A piece of advice dude!
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by wise14life: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2009
Now you are talking sense my american mafia you should have requested for my number 08062493379 thats my number but still mind you words it may get u to trouble someday.Well if i have offended any1 guyz make una understand na 9ja we they
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Genuflect(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
@wise14life I'm not saying you shouldn't charge or whatever. But don't get under people's skin while doing it. Good luck with your app[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Get The Raw Fille Of Your Downloads Form Your Mobile Web For Symbian Phones by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Opsson U80 Wants To Kill Me! / Aliexpress Smart Phones / Help Needed On My Infinix Hot Note Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.