Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (266120 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 12:00am On Dec 12, 2018
OluwasureGig:

no sir. I'm in porthacourt. please help me any way you can. maybe you tell me what exactly is causing this problem and how I can solve it. thank you sir

Its a small panel called charging flex
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by OluwasureGig: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Emily22:

so how I'm I going to fix it. please guide me and tell me the total cost so I don't get exploited
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2018
OluwasureGig:

so how I'm I going to fix it. please guide me and tell me the total cost so I don't get exploited
ur digit so we talk on whatsapp
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by HonourablePomk: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2018
Hello engineers... I have a problem with my infinix hot4 the charging port is shaky but the the major problem is the battery it's a bit swollen due to over charge and it doesn't last anylonger normally it last 10hrs but it hardly lasts for 2hrs now.... Is they anyone here who can change the battery and fix the charging port for me urgently please...
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2018
HonourablePomk:
Hello engineers... I have a problem with my infinix hot4 the charging port is shaky but the the major problem is the battery it's a bit swollen due to over charge and it doesn't last anylonger normally it last 10hrs but it hardly lasts for 2hrs now.... Is they anyone here who can change the battery and fix the charging port for me urgently please...
are u in lagos... If yes... Where?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by OluwasureGig: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emily22:
ur digit so we talk on whatsapp
sure ,its 07088393896. thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by HonourablePomk: 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
Emily22:

Ojodu area of lagos
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Someone should help me, my phone is no longer adding percentage despite showing its charging? What could be the problem?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 20, 2018
Emily22:
Brotherly im not in Lagos how do i go about this battery not percentage problem? what should i do? or maybe the cost of repair so i dont get duped.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2018
R2bees:
Brotherly im not in Lagos how do i go about this battery not percentage problem? what should i do? or maybe the cost of repair so i dont get duped.

Battery is 2500....so ur engineer can charge u 500
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Georgry(m): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2018
HI GUYS. MY HOT 4 X557 FELL DOWN AND STOPPED WORKING, I WAS TOLD THE PANEL AS BEEN DAMAGED SO I WILL NEED TO REPLACE IT, PLEASE HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? AND IS THERE ANY ENGINEER HERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THE FIXING OF THE PANEL? I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Georgry:
HI GUYS. MY HOT 4 X557 FELL DOWN AND STOPPED WORKING, I WAS TOLD THE PANEL AS BEEN DAMAGED SO I WILL NEED TO REPLACE IT, PLEASE HOW MUCH WILL IT COST? AND IS THERE ANY ENGINEER HERE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THE FIXING OF THE PANEL? I WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE.
around 15-20k
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Esthered: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good evening, you mailed me but my email isn't accessible. Kindly reach me on hadediong@gmail.com
dahreyM:

have you had such issue? i tried downloading alternative app to perfrom the function buh it did not work.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Georgry(m): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Emily22:
around 15-20k

Thanks bro. I don't known if anybody can help me out here
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Georgry:

give me 12 hours....where is your location
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by annayawchee: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Georgry:

alaye beep me
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Georgry(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
annayawchee:
alaye beep me

I lost your digit
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by annayawchee: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2019
Georgry:

I lost your digit
werey... 08064039558
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

Good morning Mr. Emily 22. I would appreciate your kind suggestions to these problems I am having with my infinix phones.

1. My infinix hot 4 doesn't load beyond the Infinix page. Its been like this for a while, but after a long press on the power button it proceeds to the XOS launch, but not it has refused move pass the infinix stage.

2. My infinix Note 3 always comes up with this warning " Battery temperature is running too cold " As a result, if the charger is plugged into the charging port, it switches off automatically. It only charges when the phone is drained to 0%.

Thank you. I am anticipating to read from you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
dame134:

Good morning Mr. Emily 22. I would appreciate your kind suggestions to these problems I am having with my infinix phones.

1. My infinix hot 4 doesn't load beyond the Infinix page. Its been like this for a while, but after a long press on the power button it proceeds to the XOS launch, but not it has refused move pass the infinix stage.

2. My infinix Note 3 always comes up with this warning " Battery temperature is running too cold " As a result, if the charger is plugged into the charging port, it switches off automatically. It only charges when the phone is drained to 0%.

Thank you. I am anticipating to read from you.

1. Is ur phone rooted?

Do u have the stock ROM and what version is your phone.

2. You have to change the battery to avoid explosion.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

1. Is ur phone rooted?

Do u have the stock ROM and what version is your phone.

2. You have to change the battery to avoid explosion.

Thanks for your quick response boss.

1. My phone isn't rooted. And I do not have the stock ROM. I can't exactly tell off my head right now what version of Hot4 this is; largely because the phone isn't even loading beyond the Infinix POWERED BY ANDROID Stage for now.

Thanks for your response bro. And I will appreciate further insight as regards how to bring the phone to boot past the said stage so I can recover important files from the phone. Thank you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
dame134:

Thanks for your quick response boss.

1. My phone isn't rooted. And I do not have the stock ROM. I can't exactly tell off my head right now what version of Hot4 this is; largely because the phone isn't even loading beyond the Infinix POWERED BY ANDROID Stage for now.

Thanks for your response bro. And I will appreciate further insight as regards how to bring the phone to boot past the said stage so I can recover important files from the phone. Thank you.

What did u do before it bootloop?

Can u still boot to stock recovery with power button plus volume up button?

Lastly,is it x557 or x556
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

What did u do before it bootloop?

Can u still boot to stock recovery with power button plus volume up button?

Lastly,is it x557 or x556

It's X557. I have tried booting to stock recovery, but it doesn't come up with any option. It only stops the INFINiX POWERED by ANDROID from showing up, and therefore leaves the screen blank.

Honestly, nothing. Before now its been boot looping, but a long hard press on the Power button will see it launch the XOS page.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 4:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
dame134:

It's X557. I have tried booting to stock recovery, but it doesn't come up with any option. It only stops the INFINiX POWERED by ANDROID from showing up, and therefore leaves the screen blank.

Honestly, nothing. Before now its been boot looping, but a long hard press on the Power button will see it launch the XOS page.

U need to flash the phone ,can u do that
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

No boss. If I get the procedure from you Sir, I should be able to flash it. So long it doesn't require any paid software.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

No boss. If I get the procedure from you Sir, I should be able to flash it. So long it doesn't require any paid software.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2019
dame134:

at all.....

All u need is infinix flash tool or sp flash tool

A PC

A good cord

Drivers

And the stock rom
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:
at all.....

All u need is infinix flash tool or sp flash tool

A PC

A good cord

Drivers

And the stock rom

Okay Thanks. What kind of drivers if I may ask?? And also how do I get the stock ROM, when the phone is inoperable?. Thank you boss, I really appreciate.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Emily22(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2019
dame134:

Okay Thanks. What kind of drivers if I may ask?? And also how do I get the stock ROM, when the phone is inoperable?. Thank you boss, I really appreciate.

OK...give me till tomao
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Emily22:

OK...give me till tomao

Okay, Thanks brother.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by alexie4real(m): 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
Please my finger print is not responding any solution
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Kalapizim(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
alexie4real:
Please my finger print is not responding any solution
Explain further please

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.