Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) (70678 Views)

See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / World's Largest Plane With A Wingspan Longer Than A FOOTBALL FIELD(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by olusmarth(m): 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Did i hear say na remote go dey control you as big as you are ?
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by YungMillionaire: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
shocked
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=timidapsin post=48334748]Makes people look like dwarfs undecided[/quote Have you enter it before?Bad belly
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Femich18(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Issorite
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
olusmarth:
Did i hear say na remote go dey control you as big as you are ?
You mean it is big for nothing?
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by youngest85(m): 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
DIVINE78:
To me especially.

Share it
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by logicab: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
What fuckery is this? undecided

It cost £25 million and took over 10 years build and yet it can only carry 48 people and fly 4000 feet undecided

It's just structurally big but internally useless
Lalasticlala,I no wan see dis for front-page
Seeing you are a captain, you should figure it's for pleasure of the well to do: practically soundless and flying slowly.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sunnycliff:
God created man and man made many inventions!

Psalms 106:39 Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.

Proverbs 8:12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Ecclesiastes 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

I pray we don't lose sight of the existence of God when we consider the great works of our hands as mortals!
Nice quotes. Now kindly smash your phone on the wall.

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by youngest85(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
ifenes:

The European lords you meant

The Lord of the universe

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Bimpe29: 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Allahu Samad
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by faitheverest(f): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
mightyhaze:
ha di too much!

Just negodu ugbo enu,.. sad

Mightyhaze, ihe nkea siri ike ooo. Ndia agala farrrrr
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by dermmy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
I tot the largest was Antonov
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Sunnycliff(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
ifenes:

It is now obvious immortals(humans) are the gods
The Bible rightly said we are little gods

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Bifwoli: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Only the US ARMY can waste millions of dollars on a practically irrelevant aircraft.

Next time leave the sky machines to the air force.

Proudly US AIRFORCE....Loading 15%

Its not even a real aircraft per se its a blimp.The worlds largest aircraft is actually Ukranian built Antonov 225 with16 pairs of wheels on its landing gear.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by stainless8415(m): 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hw many pas ent asurans
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by MadCow1: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hindunberg Disaster Part 2 Loading..

I ain't getting on that shiit... angry

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by tukdi: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin I recommend this plane for Buhari!
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by mightyhaze: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
faitheverest:

Mightyhaze, ihe nkea siri ike ooo. Ndia agala farrrrr
mmu na agwa gi.

Anyi ana emegodu boko haram na ritualist. Ibe anyi ana aghasi anyi na tekinologi

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by PaulIdu: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
martineinstein:
isnt this a dirigible/airship?...its a balloon na
saw a documentary on it two year ago ..it's actually an airship but the air sack is structured to also serve as an airframe creating addition lift and stability ..it's actually beautiful but beautiful nonsense like pay with capture grin grin
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Fataiwo(m): 8:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
looooooolz

48people only, as big as she is !!!

#CRAZYFUNNY#

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Handsomecole(m): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
48 only?? Why not 48,000. Mtcheeew!!! #Waste
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by repogirl(f): 8:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sort of reminds me of the futuristic airplane that was described in the book, Davinci code.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by SKAMOD(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
nice invention
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Barigaboy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lol, it would be flown with a remote control hahaha to carry human being. When d person wey whole remote control sleep off nkor.

1 Like

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by PaulIdu: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Only the US ARMY can waste millions of dollars on a practically irrelevant aircraft.

Next time leave the sky machines to the air force.

Proudly US AIRFORCE....Loading 15%

The US army planned to use it as a Long Endurance Multi-Intelligence Vehicle (LEMV) meaning it could stay aloft for up to a month gathering intelligence for units on the ground and it could also be used to resupply ships ..but I suspect the primary intention was to use it as a floating fuel station where Army aviation assets like the Warthog and Apache could refuel mid and provide continously support for ground troops during a sustained assault
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by bezimo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Not a Typical Aircraft more like an Air baloon
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by faitheverest(f): 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
mightyhaze:
mmu na agwa gi.

Anyi ana emegodu boko haram na ritualist. Ibe anyi ana aghasi anyi na tekinologi

Ike gwuru nna. .....
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Shym3xx: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
What fuckery is this? undecided

It cost £25 million and took over 10 years build and yet it can only carry 48 people and fly 4000 feet undecided

It's just structurally big but internally useless
Lalasticlala,I no wan see dis for front-page

Err, you can't call it useless since it isn't like ya traditional aircraft. It's mostly helium (balloon) and it can float in the air at 4000 feet for three weeks straight and fly for five days straight, without landing. That's something traditional planes can't do.

Also, £25 million for research technology, especially an aircraft is loose coins. So it's a laudable project that can lead to better and more compact technologies in future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Pylony(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Looks more like an Airship, historically have the problem of turning into fire balls in the skies. It is just big trouble for passengers, WHAT A WASTE of time and resources.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by keniolawumi56(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
92mitre what? This is wonderful, I love air bus.
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
show us the interior naaahhhh
Re: World’s Largest Aircraft Leaves Its Hangar For The First Time(pictures) by onyxo76(m): 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
So how does this reduce the price of kerosene

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bad Experience in a Hotel in Benin City (Pictures) / Kunle Adeyanju Arrives Africa With Bike (Photo) / Coldest States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.