Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,675 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Please Think About This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Think About This (406 Views)

Opinion: What Do You Think About This Image? (click to view) / Atheists, Think About These Things Before You Blame God / Questions We Really Should Think About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Think About This by frubben(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
I sincerely believe some body spoke out
concerning Pastor Kings, but because of this our mind your business attitude, and touch not my anointed attitude we refuse to listen till he burnt somebody alive.
The white don't care who you are as far as you are making questionable money they probe you, that why their country is ever developing and we are all praying to visit there because of the good things, how wish they have this our bleeped up attitude, dey won't be where they are today.
A lot of things have gone wrong, a lot of. people have being molest and some have died because of this our don't talk against a pastor. I pray it happens to some of you so that you would know how it feel because I have understand something about my country if it has not happen to you, you will have mouth to make noise and say mind your business till it happens to you.

A wiseman once said, Give a white man power and authority, He will use it to develop his country, but give a black man power and authority, he will use it to oppress his fellow black man.

Please don't mind my mistake
Honest Lad
Speaking out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On Faith And Hardwork / UNBELIEVABLE! Witch Turns To An Owl While Trying To Attack Priest (photo) / The End Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.