Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Righteous Shall Flourish (PT Three) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Righteous Shall Flourish (PT Three) (391 Views)

Is There Anything Like "A Righteous Lie"? / Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound? - Olamide Obire / Sex Scandal: Apostle Suleman Bars Church Members From Public Comments - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Righteous Shall Flourish (PT Three) by ACKCITY: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2016
..and to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

We serve a full God. I’m a child of the God of fullness, full in health, full in job, full in prosperity, full in abundance, full of miracle, full of surprises, full in whatever I lay my hands to do. That God may fill your heart with the fullness of God.

So I took my name out of the list of those who have nothing. First of all I understood for the first time 17 years ago when I read in the bible that Christ may dwell in my heart and not poverty to dwell in my heart.

Where there’s no Christ there are crisis, but where there’s Christ, there’s no crisis. That Christ may dwell in my own heart. So I said all the poverty that I have been thinking where has it come from? Not from God!

God never tell you, you are going to be sick. God never tell you, you are going to be down. God never tell you, you are going to be weak, and God never tell you that.

The bible says every good and perfect gift come from God- the Father of light, every gift, every perfect gift, if it’s good and perfect, is a gift.

Many times I ask myself why American preachers always put ‘Don’t Copy’ in their tapes, because they are afraid that when you know it, they will not have any more. If your anointing is big you will not be afraid of somebody touching you. It’s because the one you have is so small you believe when I touch you I am going to take all, that’s why you come from the back stage before they know you already sneaked out!

And yet we have not a high priest that cannot be touched. Our high priest can be touched- halleluiah!

I am glad that God is touching you today! Wherever you are right now, God is touching you right now; He’s touching to meet your needs. That Christ may dwell in your heart. Say Jesus is dwelling in me!

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2016/08/righteous-shall-flourish-pt-three.html
Re: Righteous Shall Flourish (PT Three) by GodIsFoolish: 10:01am On Aug 19, 2016
Ban God

(1) (Reply)

On Faith And Hardwork / Unusual Messengers / Church Members Storm Mortuary To Raise The Dead - Unbelievable!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.