Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Deactivate My Account - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Deactivate My Account (2468 Views)

seun Why Can't I Deactivate My Account? / Seun You Might As Well Deactivate My Accounts. But Listen To Truth / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deactivate My Account by Hotstepper(f): 3:30am On Sep 24, 2009
Hey peeps,

plz I have 2 accounts on here and I want to close one completely. how do I do so?
thanks
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by snokky(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2009
simply abandon one and use the other, its as simple as that

1 Like

Re: How To Deactivate My Account by DisGuy: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2009
what's your other account?

moved to nairaland
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by dani1luv: 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
Send an email to d admin to do so. .
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by Hotstepper(f): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2009
thanks guys but how do I contact him cuz I dont know how
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by CrazyMan(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2009
Hotstepper long time; how is Nnewi? smiley

@Topic.
Simply abandon the id like some posters suggested. There's no need to trouble General Seun smiley
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by elsie2(f): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2009
Hello,
I would like to deactivate my account as well. Just looked in vain for a "Deactivate" or "Close Account" Link. PLS CAN SOMEONE IN ADMIN ADVISE ON HOW TO DO THIS?. THANKS.
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 08, 2009
And why do you want to deactivate your account?.
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by dani1luv: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
CrazyMan:

Hotstepper long time; how is Nnewi? smiley

@Topic.
Simply abandon the id like some posters suggested. There's no need to trouble General Seun smiley
Gbam!
Re: How To Deactivate My Account by elsie2(f): 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
Not sure why this is such a difficult question. i dont want to "abadon" the account. i want to deactivate it. Where are the Admin guys? por Seun the owner of the forum, surely one of them can answer this most simple of all questions?

(1) (Reply)

What Can Make You Fight Another Physically? / Tally.ERP9 Support & Customization For Manufacturing, Service, Society Firm / Gold-obsessed Man Shows Off Solid Gold Shirt, Takes Pimping To A Whole New Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.