Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State (17432 Views)

Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo / Man Accuses Policeman Of Extorting N40,000 From Him With Evidence / Wife Of Kidnapped Victim Accuses Police Of Murdering Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by ebosie11(f): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
According to Kalu Ogbonnaya who shared the photos/story on Facebook,his brother was killed by a policeman on e.Below is what he wrote.....

'Another brutal killing of an innocent Nigeria 27yrs old boy ( Ikechukwu Nnachi Ogbonnaya) by Nigerian Police. Mini Okoro police station. By 10 am Suday 7th August 2016'.

'My fellow Nigeria, you people should see wat the Nigeria police has don 2 my beloved brother Iyke ogbonnaya, i thought dey said the police is our friend but dey are not dat's for sure, see hw dey brutally killed my brother over two fighting oh! @ mini okoro police station, 27yrs on sunday 7 August 2016'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/young-man-brutally-murdered-by-police.html

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by ebosie11(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2016

1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by johnbuck81(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
senseless killings since Bubu started his era n our policemen r supposed to b sincere with thier work but the reverse is the case in this country.

22 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by mynduu44: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
How did the police kill his brother

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by LecciGucci: 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
only in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by madridguy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nigeria police kills more than AIDS.

19 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
"Police is your friend", is a hoax.
That man should sue the Nigerian police, they're not above the law.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by blessedvisky(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by emmaliveth10(m): 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Jeeeeeez tongue tongue sad
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by boman2014: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by youngsahito(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
police is ur Friend
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by papascode: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
What actually led to the killing? And let justice prevail!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
johnbuck81:
senseless killings since Bubu started his era n our policemen r supposed to b sincere with thier work but the reverse is the case in this country.

Do you really blame the police when the president has feuled them with an over zealous spirit ?

8 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by khaykay15(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
IN THE OLDEN DAYS,MEN WERE ONLY SCARED OF DANGEROUS ANIMALS,BUT NOW MAN IS SCARING MAN WHEN WE ARE NOT ANIMALS..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by ediko5(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Police is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria after democracy

6 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by AngelAhnie(f): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
R.I.P

Lala will push thread to FP without verifying

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by ikombe: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Useless police angry

If i am with a matchet and i see a snake and an unarmed police man, wahlai na policeman i go first cut before i kill d snake undecided

I hate the sight of them, escpecially those idiots from alakara police station in lagos that only knows how to arrest okada people who are trying to make ends meet by transporting people . They will seize the okada and demand for as much as #5,000 - #10,000 before you will get ur okada back angry Just know your days are numbered useless set of bastards .

5 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by lonelydora: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
What led to his death? Is he not in the hospital? We need more explanation.
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by SweetJoystick(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Rip
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Achorise: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
The level of death

brutality

road accidents

violence and

insecurity,

seems to be high during this administration compared to Jonathan's administration, despite the fact of Buhari having a military background.

3 Likes

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Flexherbal(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
R I P!
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by DirtyGold: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
May God comfort your family.

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Ayoswit(f): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
I don't get it, how did d policeman kill d broda? d story is not complete. Rip to the dead though
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Deman05(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:
How did the police kill his brother
[color=#006600][/color]I personally know the guy in Garrison ph. It's true

1 Like

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by jomagibs: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
[size=13pt]
POLICE AINT MY FRIENDS
THEY AINT EVEN MY
ENEMIES FRIEND PERIOD
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by youngsahito(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
police is your friend...take it or leave it
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by macaranta(m): 9:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
cry
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by HarryTellMe(m): 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mini-Okoro again? I dread those policemen and women there like Ebola. Been there a couple of times to bail a friend, then I knew what a hell that place is...

But then, fighting is not good na. Whether it's 2 fighting or team fighting.

Even at that, is it enough reason to waste a parents 27years investment and hopes?

Aru!!!! Thunder have your way
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by otokx(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
What did your brother do? Where did they pick him up? What really happened? The police is my friend.
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Dayoto: 9:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
H
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by Deman05(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
According to his bro ..a security guy on plain cloth had an argument with the guy on a taxi, he reached his destination, alighted and drag the guy down, beat him up and took him to the mini okoro police station, after another round of beating, he collapsed and they took him to clinic and he died there.
Re: Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State by yommen: 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
johnbuck81:

I wonder how senseless posts by senseless people you get likes. Things like this have always opened in Nigeria even during Jonathan's tenure. People like you have nothing to say but yet type rubbish just because Glo gives you 20mb for one week when you recharge 200 naira.

@Op. this is sad. what a loss!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims / Fake Naval Rating, Others Arrested For Robbery (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.