Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Important Question! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Question! (649 Views)

Important Question To Ask Them With If You Dont Want The Conversation To End. / Important Question That Need Your Attention. Please Help / Very Important Question For Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Question! by BigAssGrace(f): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
i no go mention names for here, but i get serious question!
why ebi say for nairaland if boy they like girl for nairaland, him go do one of the following:

talk say na man dey behind the moniker
act rude and insultive to the girl
call the girl ugly
mention the girl up and down mocking am

after una do all these ones finish una go still send pm, i neva see, na wa for una oooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Question! by MUVA(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Some random dude sent you a pm and you rushed to open a thread to inform us How lovely smiley
Re: Important Question! by DRISKLEF(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
Still waiting for the 'important question' though.
Re: Important Question! by goodmorning40: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Still waiting for the 'important question' though.
E tire meoo.
Re: Important Question! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Important Question! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op I'm sure as sunset that you're definitely a dïck-wielding mammal with a low self-esteem touting about behind a female handle to commit nefarious acts for your own sake. You thread was as a result of the PMs you've been receiving since you created this moniker, and you are overwhelmed by how easily gullible NL dudes could be. You're also amazed at the manner in which guys loses their senses on sighting a female sobriquet... You fight against that bewitching, paralysing feeling that hold you and render you helpless in the face of confrontation, but you can't help it. I can't too. The females, spectacular creatures, aren't they?

1 Like

Re: Important Question! by rosalieene(f): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:
Op I'm sure as sunset that you're definitely a dïck-wielding mammal with a low self-esteem touting about behind a female handle to commit nefarious acts for your own sake. You thread was as a result of the PMs you've been receiving since you created this moniker, and you are overwhelmed by how easily gullible NL dudes could be. You're also amazed at the manner in which guys loses their senses on sighting a female sobriquet... You fight against that bewitching, paralysing feeling that hold you and render you helpless in the face of confrontation, but you can't help it. I can't too. The females, spectacular creatures, aren't they?
choi!!!! you have killed it!
Re: Important Question! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
rosalieene:

choi!!!! you have killed it!
Hm-hmm. Roseline... This name sparks hidden memories. You remind me a friend dear to my heart.
Re: Important Question! by rosalieene(f): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
StunchLord:

Hm-hmm. Roseline... This name sparks hidden memories. You remind me a friend dear to my heart.
cheesy
Re: Important Question! by songzDaniel01(m): 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
BigAssGrace:
i no go mention names for here, but i get serious question!
why ebi say for nairaland if boy they like girl for nairaland, him go do one of the following:

talk say na man dey behind the moniker
act rude and insultive to the girl
call the girl ugly
mention the girl up and down mocking am

after una do all these ones finish una go still send pm, i neva see, na wa for una oooooo

my crush !! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Think About Your Girlfriend Who Doesn't Kiss You? / Please Guys , What If Your Wife Or Gf Is The Lady In This Kinda Pictures ? / Ever Did Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.