Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi (33592 Views)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Adopted By Rita Anoh Nnenna, Moves Into Her Home / Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / Uzoamaka Chukwu Who Was Flogged In Ebonyi For Sex Act - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by danthamccoy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
emperorchedda:
She wasn't maltreated, only disciplined

The story about them having sex with her was just to draw public sympathy. She was disciplined by her guardian
I hope you discipline your daughter by stripping her nake.d and inviting your pedophile friends to flog, video her and post online. It will show what a disciplined person you are.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by mjd2020(m): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Coolgent:
Chai see mouth like bob merley own. Abi she dey takr... lipsrsealed
What is this one talking? Can you read? Oya go and read the story up there and come back here and comment like a human being whose parents paid his school fees. Btw, must you comment on every thread?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by OBAGADAFFI: 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
emperorchedda:
She wasn't maltreated, only disciplined

The story about them having sex with her was just to draw public sympathy. She was disciplined by her guardian

Who told you they're her guardian, do you even know the condition for been a guardian?

How can three able bodied men, two policemen included do that to 15 years old, and you're claiming it's not maltreatment.

Let them go and tell court that they never had sex with the lady.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
And the most annoying part is most idiots here accusing her of having sex at 15 got disvirgined before they even got to that age! Especially all these primitive men ranting nonsense here! angry
Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6!
Shameless beings! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by cococandy(f): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2016
Bunch of pervs. I hope they get raped in jail. Fools. Imagine the hypocrites correcting a young girl.

1 Like

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Originalsly: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Hmmm.... why no video or photos of the arrested men? I expected them to be arrested, stripped unclad and paraded for all to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Coldfeet(f): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2016
tunjion:

And u think, parents will not beat the hell out of their children if caught having sex?

She was not beaten becos she is a girl. If she was a boy the beating would be worse.

This is a lost cause. The end does not justify the means. Moral decay!

You still don't get the gist? She didn't have sex with anybody! It was a frame up!
The coordinators younger brother was after Uzoamaka, she refused his advances.

As pay back he accused her of sleeping around with married men( she was even forced to mention some prominent man in the video) he forcefully took her to his brothers house where she was stripped and beating for promiscuity.

Ordered his friends to video it in other to shame her and bring down the prominent men( political rivals) she mentioned as having slept with.

They claimed it was her father that did the beating which was a lie as the girls parents are late.

Their intent however backfired on them as the videos went viral and Honourable Linus saw it and waded into the matter.

Two police men were also involve in the beating! They thought no one will rise up for Uzoamaka as she is a poor ophan.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by hardbody: 12:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Richy4:
she is still a minor... they should not have shown the face the way they are showing it in all social media..
She might be humiliated or dicriminated upon in class by her peers, or in other places by showing her face all over the media...

I agree with you completely, but this is still better or at least at the same level as when she was stripped and flogged na.ked. I said in the post carrying the video that internet never forgets, the girl's generation unborn will see their great great grandmother in her birthday suit being dehumanized and humiliated.

Now which is worse
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by comrChris(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Appareil:
A 15 year old has no Business having SEX. They shouldn't have striped her but her act Olala!!!!
you people are terrible judges, so many of you condemning this girl started having sex at the age of 10 at least there are so many threads here on Nairaland where people brag about when they started kissing n having sex still those ones are the first to condemn this little girl, funny enough there has been no evidence so far that this girl was caught having sex even the person they claim she was having sex with is yet to be known, no matter the offence no child deserves this kind of humiliation, if any body tries it to my child that person is gone already.

just praying this girl gets justice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by gbenson(m): 1:17am On Aug 10, 2016
The day I saw the story I made this prophecy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:38am On Aug 10, 2016
ijustdey:

The man who ordered the torture of 15-year-old Uzoamaka Chukwu on allegations of having sex with different men has been arrested by the police in Ebonyi.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/tortured-girl-latest-lg-boss-policemen-who-stripped-beat-up-15-yr-old-girl-arrested-in-ebonyi-id5358835.html
She is 15 & still in jss2, im sorry 4 her oooo, when her mate are in ss2 or 3, she was busy messing up her life with useless dick. Shame on her. I dont approve of d punishment meted on her though.
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by kellybently(m): 5:03am On Aug 10, 2016
At what age do you first have sex with men
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Afz9095(m): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Smh for this media shit....right thing in a wrong way
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by AngryNigerian(m): 5:20am On Aug 10, 2016
malenko01:
ok

Now you can come & comment... grin grin wink cheesy
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by AngryNigerian(m): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
She is 15 & still in jss2, im sorry 4 her oooo, when her mate are in ss2 or 3, she was busy messing up her life with useless dick. Shame on her. I dont approve of d punishment meted on her though.

She be orphan..naim make she nefa fit reash ss2 or 3 like others...é gbòn.
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Leiman100(m): 5:35am On Aug 10, 2016
End time! The world now celebrates and glamourises despicability and immorality, frown at and punish morality and decency we are in real danger
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by david22uu(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2016
tunjion:

And u think, parents will not beat the hell out of their children if caught having sex?

She was not beaten becos she is a girl. If she was a boy the beating would be worse.

U must have heard d statement
Never you wash your dirty Liniens in Public
If i catch my child having sex in my house, i will know i have failed my duties as a parent
Love, care and training is what the child needs
Stealing i can flog indoors, but sex is more of the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Uchedarling(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Just shut up if u don't have anything to say

I read she is in Abuja, that is the capital of prostitution in Nigeria. She has now graduated to Governors and Senators at 15 years.Well, this should be the last we hear of this story and its characters. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Uchedarling(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 6:52am On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
The Power of Social Media can never be toyed with.

Without it, this story would have been one of those stories that enter folklore in that community and the persons involved would become mini God's and Terrors..

I hope they get ample jail time the lot of them.
exactly. I'm happy justice has won and the girls dignity restored
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Uchedarling:

I read she is in Abuja, that is the capital of prostitution in Nigeria. She has now graduated to Governors and Senators at 15 years.Well, this should be the last we hear of this story and its characters. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
painment tongue

Hobiiii.shameeee tongue
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Leiman100:
End time! The world now celebrates and glamourises despicability and immorality, frown at and punish morality and decency we are in real danger
comon shut up.you no fok when you were 15 and btw there's a difference between correctional punishment and abuse. That is clearly abuse
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Don't know why we are yet to see pics of the Odi man in handcuffs.

The man must be thoroughly humiliated.

Let this be a message to power drunk perverts everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
shut up bitter soul.What of the pedophilile toasting her.he's the one that deserves the shame and I'm happy he has been stripped of his portfolio

1 Like

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by adconline(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
tunjion:

Bunch of hypocrites. We all having sex and producing 11m kids that are homeless and uncared for?
How are we owing workers and pensioners 1 year worth of salary?
How come your politictrickians who have stolen $bn are free and celebrated?
If having sex was the only " moral decay" Naija would have been like Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2016
oyb:
Don't know why we are yet to see pics of the Odi man in handcuffs.

The man must be thoroughly humiliated.

Let this be a message to power drunk perverts everywhere.

it's the wife and children I pity. How will they walk the streets without sneering, open and secret jests,mocking and subtle insults
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
adconline:

Bunch of hypocrites. We all having sex and producing 11m kids that are homeless and uncared for?
How are we owing workers and pensioners 1 year worth of salary?
How come your politictrickians who have stolen $bn are free and celebrated?
If having sex was the only " moral decay" Naija would have been like Dubai.
don't Mind them.feigning self righteousness and selective punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by tupem: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
tunjion:

how many boys have you seen beaten because they had sex?! Hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2016
tupem:
how many boys have you seen beaten because they had sex?! Hypocrite!
I taya o.even young boys. As young as 15 are already sexually active with different girls and this girl is abused .what a shameless double standard society. Who even made them the moral judge

1 Like

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Dandsome:
nice one

I`ve been thinking about this but let me say it out.

If the said "father" is not her very close uncle, then believe you me, he flogged the girl for sleeping with her boyfriend not because its morally wrong but because he is a jealous man who felt hurt after realizing that the 15-year-old girl`s TOTOlisco he has been eating, was eaten by another man.

Those who understand know what I`m talking about.

Gbam!!! Even when I thought it was the father, my opinion was that the treatment looked more like a revenge from scorned lover than discipline from a parent.
Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2016
Coldfeet:
You still don't get the gist? She didn't have sex with anybody! It was a frame up!
The coordinators younger brother was after Uzoamaka, she refused his advances.

As pay back he accused her of sleeping around with married men( she was even forced to mention some prominent man in the video) he forcefully took her to his brothers house where she was stripped and beating for promiscuity.

Ordered his friends to video it in other to shame her and bring down the prominent men( political rivals) she mentioned as having slept with.

They claimed it was her father that did the beating which was a lie as the girls parents are late.

Their intent however backfired on them as the videos went viral and Honourable Linus saw it and waded into the matter.

Two police men were also involve in the beating! They thought no one will rise up for Uzoamaka as she is a poor ophan.
exactly

So all those despicable beasts shouting morality up and down come and read this to destroy your ignorance and stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odi & Policemen Who Tortured Uzoamaka Chukwu Arrested In Ebonyi by irunoko(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin grin
danthamccoy:

I hope you discipline your daughter by stripping her nake.d and inviting your pedophile friends to flog, video her and post online. It will show what a disciplined person you are.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Hoodlums Steal Corpse From Grave In Kaduna, Rob Another - PICS / Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.