Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side (1632 Views)

Africans Roasting Corn For Survival In Paris, France. Photos/video / Murphy Juliana: Beautiful Lady Mechanic In Lagos (Photos) / Oyinbo Lady Selling Pure Water In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by Hash86(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
AIT share this on their face book page with caption ; (I prefer selling corn than following men around, who will take advantage of me smiley

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by malware: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Which state is that? I don't eat corn but I must eat this one.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by Funlordjnr: 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin

Abeg where she dey? Make I go purchase 1 months worth of all her corn so that I fit "receive" in return..............

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by ellagal(f): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
There is dignity in labor. God bless her hustle

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by mynduu44: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP abeg give boiz her locate, make we go buy corn..
See as corn don dey hungry me now...
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
Chisos!!..Cee Atutu Poyoyo O!...All She Needs For A Better Transformation Is Just A RICH GUY tu marry.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by obailala(m): 7:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
malware:
Which state is that? I don't eat corn but I must eat this one.
Funlordjnr:
grin
Abeg where she dey? Make I go purchase 1 months worth of all her corn so that I fit "receive" in return..............
mynduu44:
OP abeg give boiz her locate, make we go buy corn..
See as corn don dey hungry me now...
Lol.. grin

Una go find where to buy her corn taya... Thats a nollywood actress shooting a movie/commercial.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
Vaseline crew taking note.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by jopretty(f): 7:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
That's Adesua Etomi, a Nollywood actress. A scene from a movie.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by mynduu44: 7:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
obailala:
Lol.. grin

Una go find where to buy her corn taya... Thats a nollywood actress shooting a movie/commercial.

Ooh!!!! Wish kind Rubbish be this..
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by Perfecttouch(m): 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:

my guy na serious rubbish . Wey I don plan how I go enter her side go dey sell sobo atleast,you buy corn from her,buy sobo from me,from there,na to propose remain
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Beautiful Lady Selling Roasted Corn By The Road Side by obailala(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
mynduu44:

Perfecttouch:
my guy na serious rubbish . Wey I don plan how I go enter her side go dey sell sobo atleast,you buy corn from her,buy sobo from me,from there,na to propose remain
grin grin grin
Una never chee chumtin!

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me / Bankphb Result Is Out / Your Boss Sending You To Get Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.