Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me (1629 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad / Australian Man Sacked From His N50m Job For Ejaculating On Women In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2022
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,

A friend of mine works with Chicken Republic and she will sacked because of my mistake.

There is this guy in our compound that has a dog called "Dragon" due to how the economy is, he is finding it difficult to in meeting up with the dog's food. He told me about it, so I decided to help.
I approached her, which she later agreed to help out because they always waist the leftover chicken's meat and food in the dustbin.
She has helping out until the day she went to the dustbin, took some chicken meat waisted a day before then tired it in a nylon and kept around the premesis, so that when she will leaving, she will take along, and she later forgot to carry it. Then the restaurant manager was moving around and finds out about some Chicken's waist tired up a nylon and she asked about the person the kept and she was mentioned.
Next day when she came to work, she was questioned, which accepted that she was the one that kept and she was given a query, which she later answered. She begged the restaurant manager but he is not helping out. He told her that she will be facing a disciplinary action just of the waist will be given to a dog which will lead to her sacked.
Now she is blaming me for what happened. I don't want her to be sacked.
Help me and judge if this can lead to sacked. I am worried, let it go viral for people to contribute.
I am confuse, she is the bread winner in her family. I don't know what to do now. My head is filled up.
Help me Nairalanders.

Her pix below
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by flejnr2(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
light1010:

A friend of mine works with Chicken Republic and she will sacked because of my mistake.

There is this guy in our compound that has a dog called "Dragon" due to how the economy is, he is finding it difficult to in meeting up with the dog's food. He told me about it, so I decided to help.
I approached her, which she later agreed to help out because they always waist the leftover chicken's meat and food in the dustbin.
She has helping out until the day she went to the dustbin, took some chicken meat waisted a day before then tired it in a nylon and kept around the premesis, so that when she will leaving, she will take along, and she later forgot to carry it. Then the restaurant manager was moving around and finds out about some Chicken's waist tired up a nylon and she asked about the person the kept and she was mentioned.
Next day when she came to work, she was questioned, which accepted that she was the one that kept and she was given a query, which she later answered. She begged the restaurant manager but he is not helping out. He told her that she will be facing a disciplinary action just of the waist will be given to a dog which will lead to her sacked.
Help me and judge if this can lead to sacked. I am worried, let it go viral for people to contribute.
I am confuse, she is the bread winner in her family. I don't know what to do now. My head is filled up.
Help me Nairalanders.

cc lalasticala
Her pix below
contact pastor chibuzor of OPM Ministries

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by francis247(m): 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2022
light1010:

Help me Nairalanders.

cc lalasticala
Her pix below
This is unfortunate. More information needed though. Chicken republic in which area?

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by aycapri(m): 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
So hapless
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by cornerstonee: 2:13pm On Apr 11, 2022
Go and beg the manager yourself..

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2022
francis247:
This is unfortunate. More information needed though. Chicken republic in which area?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
cornerstonee:
Go and beg the manager yourself..
She has begged but the man still saying that she must go for disciplinary action.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na this same chicken republic sacked their 2 security guards a while ago because they were dancing while they carried out their duties effectively.Who knows whether her sack may be a breakthrough to see her helper.
The manager might not query or invite her to face a disciplinary action if she is his sister.Maybe the staff don turned down his sexual advance's before.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Revolution2022:
Na this same chicken republic sacked their 2 security guards a while ago because they were dancing while they carried out their duties effectively.Who knows whether her sack may be a breakthrough to see her helper.
The manager might not query or invite her to face a disciplinary action if she is his sister.Maybe the staff don turned down his sexual advance's before.

She really needs help.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
Someone that is in charge of this forum should please help push this to front page before they do what they knows best.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2022
If she is affected now, it will bounce back on me. I don't want them to sack her please.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by AgentGoat: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
light1010:
If she is affected now, it will bounce back on me. I don't want them to sack her please.
Why you come post her picture
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by HarunaWest(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
light1010:

Help me Nairalanders.

cc Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique
Her pix below
Helping you out put her in trouble, instead of going ahead to beg the manager, you are out here on NL wailing. You are a coward.

8 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 3:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
AgentGoat:
Why you come post her picture
Sorry Sir, I have remove them. Thank you.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by light1010: 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
HarunaWest:
Helping you out put her in trouble, instead of going ahead to beg the manager, you are out here on NL wailing. You are a coward.
Thank you Sir. I am not a coward
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2022
Waste. The manager is as useless as the chicken leftovers

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2022
EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD, these companies throw food away....and they have RULES AND REGULATIONS in place to make sure that employees do NOT go into bin to take the food for themselves/pets etc (imagine people coming back to sue the company for the bad food). i am sure she was very aware of that fact but decided to go against the rules and do what she did. she knew what she did was wrong but decided to do it nevertheless.

although many will say that the food was in the dustbin bla bla bla, these rules/regulations are in place to make sure that employee dont keep the bad uneaten food and sell it afterwards to others etc. we should stop using sentiment to judge this case. she did something wrong, didnt follow the rules and should therefore be punished for it. basta!

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by hekola: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2022
I worked with chicken republic for good two years,,it in the company's law,, they don't joke with theft issues..and this your issue is even a more serious one.. what if the dog dies and the owner starts telling the public it because the dog was feed on waste from chicken republic? Do you know the dent it going to cause the company? That's the reason they don't joke with waste.. it always wasted.. so you guys should carry your cross.you crossed the line.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by hekola: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
HarunaWest:
she should just start looking for another job.. no one has ever made it Tru their pannel.. she's gone for good
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by Mykelslim: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2022
Food wey spoil na why dem wan sack person. Na wa o.

Nigerians just dey make the country harder
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by Stephen0mozzy: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2022
Make it go "viral" why?
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by Oyiboman69: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
How much dem dey pay sefff
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by mytime24(f): 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2022
d manager get chicken Republic brain
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2022
HarunaWest:
Why is it so hard for some of you to pass your message without being a Cavllier? angry
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by HarunaWest(m): 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Why is it so hard for some of you to pass your message without being a Cavllier? angry

Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by ariesbull: 2:08am On Apr 12, 2022
light1010:

Help me Nairalanders.

cc Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j Dominique
Her pix below
she is stupid... She is shifting blames... Did you enter her brain to tell her to forget the food in nylon
Re: My Friend Is Getting Sacked From Chicken Republic Please Help Me by cornerstonee: 2:49am On Apr 12, 2022
light1010:

She has begged but the man still saying that she must go for disciplinary action.

I meant you not her.. Try to meet up with the manager and tell him.. It's all your fault

(1) (Reply)

Essay Writing Contest For African Students And Professionals Deadline: 20 December / ACCA Students & Aspirants In Warri / I Need Advice On Taking A Security Job In Dubai(it Urgent Pls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.