Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

"This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos (26638 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter / Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by knightsTempler: 4:06am On Aug 10, 2016
You were all warned, but you didn't listen, now you see what the tyrant is doing even to his die hard supporters.

And to think that we have 3 more yrs of this despot at the helm of affairs, the conundrum we are going to face is better imagined.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Nobody: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Where the idiot blogger so? E nor fit fey near me make I blow craze commit from him eye.... goat..abo.ki....sense them nor get

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by onatisi(m): 4:30am On Aug 10, 2016
knightsTempler:
You were all warned, but you didn't listen, now you see what the tyrant is doing even to his die hard supporters.
And to think that we have 3 more yrs of this despot at the helm of affairs, the conundrum we are going to face is better imagined.
Buhari hasn't even started yet,by 2018 ,when it is obvious that Nigerians don't want him and wont vote for his party,he will start arresting anyone that challenges or criticise him ,he will soon turn the heat on the politicians and online critics

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by decode55(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2016
His zombieness has been cured grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Chai, CHANGE

4 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by ShowYourCertificate: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2016
I just dey laugh.

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy hope laughter is not part of Cyber Stalking? grin

9 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2016
saintikechi:
lol
kikikikikikikikiki grin
No be small oooo cheesy
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by newmanemp: 8:53am On Aug 10, 2016
WebSurfer:
this guy should just rest. he cant solve Nigeria's problem
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Sunnycliff(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2016
This world is too sweet!

How I wish all zombies will have a taste of what evil they foisted on this nation.

#proudly 5%

Wailing is sweet but we have no forms any more for the likes of Sadiq.

Northern Region has reported that our printing machine is faulty so Sadiq need to wail for one more year before admittance to our honourable club!

4 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by EROMS38(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
U neva c anything

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by blazetitov: 8:55am On Aug 10, 2016
He should tell us what his offense was. Period!

All this is just to whip up unnecessary sentiments. Because you fought for a government, that does not grant you immunity.

It is a shame some people are feeling the band wagon effect of being negative.

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Afroconnect: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Shame on the EFCC, Dogara the exposed fraud is walking freely-you dummies are busy prosecuting a blogger for speaking his mind.
This regime is the worst ever-police criminality on the increase, the federal government busy impoverishing the people with his anti people policies-pushing us to the f-cking wall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Lilimax(f): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Bros, dem don show you say no padi-padi for government smiley

You better be neutral in your judgement during blogging than aligning yourself with a political party else
you may end up being disappointed.

Welcome back to reality in this present Nigeria government! embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by jayney404: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2016
You should thank God your days there didn't run into months. I guess you were even favoured. So, stop the too much talking and device a means of writing something that won't label you a cyber stalker.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by palsenator(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2016
huntila:
An Adage says "If one does not marry two husbands, she won't know who is a better husband."
I know it's an adage but in the marital sense, one does not need to marry 2 husbands. The first husband is to learn from people that are MARRIED and the second husband is your day to day experience with the opposite sex when it is on a mutual ground .
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2016
someone please hand him this form

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Jakama90(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Which way Nigeria?.,... My beloved country.
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by wildchild1: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2016
So if he violates a rule, he shouldn't be punished??

2016/2017 Jerseys available, order now
https://www.nairaland.com/3204752/2016-2017-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by mmsen: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2016
Averted:
Nigerians have not seen anything yet... from the dunder head of a president.

GEJ is too lazy to fight ...he Will just sit down there and let Karma deal with you

Why should he fight for people who can't tell their left from their right?

He warned the voters pre-election that there was a choice to be made between progress and the old ways of the dark past.

They made their decision, let them stew in the mess that they created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by dukie25: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2016
Ok
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by PROPHETmichael: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2016
TheFreeOne:
If not for your ignorance you would have known that a leopard cannot change its spots.

And had it been you asked your elders about buboo's military regime may be you wouldn't be bothering us now with your lamentation 001 chapter 9 vs 8 version 2016. But I guess you must be a kid or not born when he ruled in 1984.

So kiddo, welcome to reality.

This is why i love the bible because everything about Bubu was captured in the bible for all Nigerians to see before the 2015 elections but we ignored

"Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee." Deuteronomy 32:7

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by faroukalabi: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Cadamlk:
I dont think EFCC has the right to arrest this man in the first place. His arrest does not fall within their jurisdiction.Those guys are really losing it upstairs.

Dogara dosn't seem to be their problem but a blogger that has nothing to do with milking the country.

Cyber crimes act falls under the jurisdiction of the Efcc. It can prosecute on cyber crimes
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
I'm just waiting for the day omencka will be quizzed by dss
WITH HUNGERBAD

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by rabex123(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2016
The question is ..did he commit what he was accused of?you sUpporting the government is not an excuse to do anything Illegal.

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by flokii: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
knightsTempler:

If you are not okay.. Ghana & Benin Republic is not far

Hit d road and ... You knw d rest #cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by RitzyPrince(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2016
This is what u get when u can't defend what u copy and paste as a blogger and vlogger tongue

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by martineinstein(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2016
u fought 4 dem,does it mean they should support ur illegalities ?
Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by ajepako(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2016
chiefobdk:

that guy has been liberated...

dude's wailing profusely...

I thought I was the only one that noticed..

The dude is a full fledged wailer now.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Mykelpato(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Go and cry ur stupidity away... Na mumu dey worry anybody wey dey support buhari.

2 Likes

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2016
huntila:
An Adage says "If one does not marry two husbands, she won't know who is a better husband."

Na true Talk.....

1 Like

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Emyogalanya: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2016
Is he saying this out of remorse and in apology to the previous govt. Or is he trying to appeal to apc sentiments so they can shelve his next visit to efcc. By saying am one of ur own . Well 2019 will soon be here and we will see if this bigot will fight against apc only time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos by Cadamlk: 9:35am On Aug 10, 2016
faroukalabi:

Cyber crimes act falls under the jurisdiction of the Efcc. It can prosecute on cyber crimes
Bros,what cyber crime has the guy comitted? Has the guy scammed or defrauded anyone? He only wrote something on social media against the EFCC.If they found his statement inflamatory,they should have sued him for libel.

An arrest of such person should have been done by NPF not the EFFC bunch of it though. EFCC job is streamlined.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths / Scarcity Of Beef, Tomatoes, Onions Loom In Southern Nigeria / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.