Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan (35373 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / MEND Replies To Former President Goodluck Jonathan / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Kenobus: 11:27am On Aug 10, 2016
feldido:
MEND's replies shows they are PRO APC and are behind the RNDA,
My question is, what did GEJ do to deserve assassination?
Remember he just got into power.

GEJ too needs to tell us what he has with Mend that they keep Taunting him.
MEND is so foolish with their talk. GEJ made them to start the struggle, yet their started in 2006/07. So foolish. GEJ is our Hero! He did his best for the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Alfa55: 11:38am On Aug 10, 2016
He has no option then
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Bhol28: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Alfa55:
He has no option then
That is the fact,even Obasanjo didnt want to go he made fruitless efforts but he had no choice but to leave,Nigeria is no longer a one man property,eyes have opened if he refused to go he will Bleep himself up totally

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by ANAKONDA: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Progressive01:
To all those asking for evidence for this, I ask: what shred of evidence did you people advance to prove Buhari sponsored BH. Even when he was almost killed by them, you people said it was staged!

Today, the chicken has come twerking all the way back home to roost and you are crying foul.

There was even more evidence to prove Jo sponsored BH than Buhari- ask Azazi's corpse, ask Stephen Davies!

And if you wanna talk about who made the statement that "a fight against BH is a fight
against the north" which is all you people rely on, remember Jonathan called BH his "siblings" and he "couldn't send the army to wipe his family".

Furthermore, if you wanna talk about them
nominating him to negotiate with the govt then on their behalf, then you would also agree that people like Wole Soyinka, Aniko Briggs, and all others who ever negotiated with the Yar Adua government and those about to negotiate with the Buhari's government on behalf of the Niger Delta terrorists are also terrorist sponsors!

Why do you bother yourself with the sillyness of the childdren of hate from the accursed region ?
Once they don't like you, they will never see anything good in you while they easily rally behind criminals and undesirables especially from their tribe.
When it goes well for them, the need no evidence
but when the other way round, they question the source and ask for evidence.

I gave up on yeeboes intelligence the day they started refering to Ojukwu as their hero.
Someone who rallied an entire tribe into a suicidal mission, mishandled the project then abandoned them to their fate and escaped disguised as a lady to save his own neck. Not only that, to rob insult on the injury, he was carussing with prostitutes whilst the people he abandoned were dieing in their thousands.
What can one make of such people ?
To compound their problems, they generally suffer from superiority complex forgetting that he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by yomz1e(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Bros with due respect and correction it's not spamming, it's flooding!

AntiIPOOP:

With due respect, stop spamming the forum with this childish post.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by nickxtra(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2016
bonechamberlain:
MEND, APC militant arm, provide proof of gej's involvement in NDA or keep quiet.
So MEND is now APC militant arm and not Boko Haram again?

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by newnesslaundary(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Are u tired of ur single source of income? do u desire better life despite the present economic meltdown? instead of u running after money why dont u allow money running after u, with just # 4000, do u know u can go on a week trip to dubai, with just #4000 do u belief u can have ur on ride befors the yr runout. If you want to know how, pls call me on 08078836404 or whatsapp me on 07032306692. meet m at the top.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by jaywhoco(m): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
waleadex:
No man can ever be perfect no matter his position. GEJ for all I care could be bad for the whole of his tenure but that one day job he did by handing over to PMB peacefully should keep earning him an eternal honour.
yea...I agree. Buhari wouldn't have done that. Look at how sad our realities are now. Smh

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is there no good news again?
All this distractions within this few months,which kine era be this
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Alyna: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
LORD REMEMBER ALL THAT NIGERIA DID FOR YOU IN THE GOSPEL. IF THESE PEOPLE CAN4T APPRECIATE THE PEACE THEY ENJOY FOR JONATHAN4S SAKE, SATAN WILL DISGRACE THEM.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Bimpe29: 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Charity begins at home! If you are not good to your people, then you don't have moral right to criticize any wrong done to them (your people/compatriots) by alien.
As a son of the soil, Jonathan ought to have done better to Niger Delta Region.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by wadetaw202: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Progressive01:
To all those asking for evidence for this, I ask: what shred of evidence did you people advance to prove Buhari sponsored BH. Even when he was almost killed by them, you people said it was staged!

Today, the chicken has come twerking all the way back home to roost and you are crying foul.

There was even more evidence to prove Jo sponsored BH than Buhari- ask Azazi's corpse, ask Stephen Davies!

And if you wanna talk about who made the statement that "a fight against BH is a fight against the north" which is all you people rely on, remember Jonathan called BH his "siblings" and he "couldn't send the army to wipe his family".

Furthermore, if you wanna talk about them nominating him to negotiate with the govt then on their behalf, then you would also agree that people like Wole Soyinka, Aniko Briggs, and all others who ever negotiated with the Yar Adua government and those about to negotiate with the Buhari's government on behalf of the Niger Delta terrorists are also terrorist sponsors!

Welcome back from coma. How does it feel to have a taste of the land of the dead?

No one would ask your senseless question except a man who just came back from coma.

While you were away in the land of the dead, buhari said "Attack on boko haram is attack on the north".

So, what other evidence do you need to prove that the Dullard is culpable?

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Abagworo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
All in all I love FG's approach towards solving the PDP backed avengers sabotage. MEND will now fight for APC backed by Government. It will help reduce collateral damage on the part of innocent citizens.

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by JimiOgunlola: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Why do you bother yourself with the sillyness of the childdren of hate from the accursed region ?
Once they don't like you, they will never see anything good in you while they easily rally behind criminals and undesirables especially from their tribe.
When it goes well for them, the need no evidence
but when the other way round, they question the source and ask for evidence.

I gave up on yeeboes intelligence the day they started refering to Ojukwu as their hero.
Someone who rallied an entire tribe into a suicidal mission, mishandled the project then abandoned them to their fate and escaped disguised as a lady to save his own neck. Not only that, to rob insult on the injury, he was carussing with prostitutes whilst the people he abandoned were dieing in their thousands.
What can one make of such people ?
To compound their problems, they generally suffer from superiority complex forgetting that he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool to be ignored.

See muslim 'yoot' way of reasoning. Ojukwu should have left you to kill the entire Igbo race and put an emirate like you have in yorubaland. Winston Churchill led 7million people to death in WWII, Is he a villain. Maybe the Igbos will adopt afonja and awolowo as their hero. See your yoruba muslim skull . cheesy

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by damon222: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Onix01:
In as much as I respect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I can as well see that he was scared of the strength and might of MEND prior to his emergence as Mr. President. The big mistake he did was creating division between members of MEND and painting the OKAH brothers black while exonerated and dinned with the Tompolos. This might have been due to bad advisers at that point in time. However, like I use to say Mr. Jonathan was too young then to pick all the unnecessary fight during his regime. This might come back to witch-hunt him. My advise to MEND is to forgive and pardon him and let peace reign. He meant well for the Nation, though he felt stealing isn't corruption.
Forgive what? Are you not aware that this thread is the making of apc and Buhari? Rubbish thread so farl
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by ANAKONDA: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

See muslim 'yoot' way of reasoning. Ojukwu should have left you to kill the entire Igbo race and put an emirate like you have in yorubaland. Winston Churchill led 7million people to death in WWII, Is he a villain. Maybe the Igbos will adopt afonja and awolowo as their hero. See your yoruba muslim skull . cheesy

Its folly to expect Igbos to reason objectively and rationally. See for yourself :

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by adedayoa2(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Jonathan is a big disgrace to the Niger Delta. Quote me make Aarikrimormor visit you when ever you are alone.
I never walk alone

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Nusaf: 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
tomandjerry:

Bokoharam nominated Buhari as their mediator when Jonathan's FG wanted to dialogue with them.
If Jonathan had won last year's election, the dogs and the baboons would have been soaking in blood, insh'allah by now. Through what medium? Don't forget that Buhari swore on his mother's grave to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Boko haram was Jonathan's pain in the neck throughout his tenure.
Did u notice how u just embarrassed urself? I'm sure if u had read the post u quoted halfway, there wouldn't be any need for this ur post. If u must make a comment, it makes sense to read and understand what u are talking about, cos it helps sometimes.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by highwaist: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
The had a choice to like a politician and they picked Goodluck. Just like you had a choice but chose not to use your brain
don't like to join issue with frusrated People
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by muffyt05: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
sparrowkid:

Say amen to this prayer:

May I lose all that I cherish in this life the day I believe any story from this source or use this same source as basis for any attack on any of my perceived enemies.

Please,be careful of what comes out of your mouth cos you just made a strong negative statement on yourself. I tell you,no politician is worth dying for and no matter your tribal or political affiliation to any one or party,never use such storg words again on yourself cos these politicians,whether in APC or PDP are the roots of the problems in Nigeria and while dey pit us against one another through tribal & religious issues,the dine & wine with one another in their closets cos as the saying goes, no parmanent friend or for in politics.
My advise,retract that stament cos these people don't care about you the way you care so much about them

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by Afroconnect: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jonathan needs to be dealt with,f-cking bi-tch ni-gger,traitor and cunning bastard.

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by damon222: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
iyobosadavid:
Jonathan is a big disgrace to the Niger Delta. Quote me make Aarikrimormor visit you when ever you are alone.
very foolish post ever.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
reply this bassstard??......i wouldnt waste my time.....this guy is irrevelant in nigerian-politics today....

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by onward4life(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
sparrowkid:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/09/mend-replies-former-president-goodluck-jonathan

How I wish, we could all just get along...please let's stop this tribal tweets abeg.... it's killing me. North south I belong to one, hausa, Ibo, yoruba I belong to one, Christians and Muslims I belong to one, but the formation of all as a component makes me complete as a Nigerian.. me insulting one tribe doesn't give my religion, geo political zone or my tribe a proper facelift... pls am missing the peace on Nairaland already!!!!
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Onix01:
In as much as I respect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, I can as well see that he was scared of the strength and might of MEND prior to his emergence as Mr. President. The big mistake he did was creating division between members of MEND and painting the OKAH brothers black while exonerated and dinned with the Tompolos. This might have been due to bad advisers at that point in time. However, like I use to say Mr. Jonathan was too young then to pick all the unnecessary fight during his regime. This might come back to witch-hunt him. My advise to MEND is to forgive and pardon him and let peace reign. He meant well for the Nation, though he felt stealing isn't corruption.

forgive my left foot....we will punish that basstard..how dare the otuoke tout insult us like this!!!.. angry angry angry
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by CXLVII: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=18pt]
phemmyutd:
I am waiting for what the Ugandans have to say to defend their abducted son and Hero
[/size]
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by damon222: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
blueto:
A biased news coming from a biased source, posted by a nairaland biased OP who highlighted all vituperative phrases against Jonathan with inimical, libelous intentions.

Jonathan left an empty treasury
Jonathan left only $26
Jonathan did not save for the rainy day
Jonathan bought no weapons
Jonathan bought substandard weapons
Jonathan traveled to see Obama with 545 delegates while Buhari went with 33
Jonathan is responsible for economic recession
Jonathan built no road
Jonathan covered economic recession during his regime
Jonathan invented Boko Haram to reduce Northern population
Jonathan is the Grand Patron of NDA

One thing about Jonathan is that he always gets vindicated, so when will Zombies learn?
Very perfect question. When will Buhari and his zombies face the country that is falling directly on top of Buhari? Only apc members will take this foolish thread an inch serious because this is the accurates version of Buhari and apc of Naira land forum.

1 Like

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by willibounce1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
How about the people in charge of NDDC, what did they do throughout their tenure. What did asari and tompolo and the rest of the war Lords do to improve ND? All of them are guilty.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by longayink: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Onix01:

Jonathan became president after MEND's blackmail against Nigeria.

Buhari became president after Boko Haram blackmail against Nigeria.

While Buhari treats Boko Haram people with respect, Jonathan wedges war against MEND people.

While Buhari pays more attention to development matters in his northern Nigeria where Boko Haram operated, Jonathan did not and doesn't pay development attention to his Nigerdelta area where MEND operated.

Only connection between Jonathan and MEND is that both seriously believe in one Nigeria as structured and governed, so long as they make their individual profit from Nigeria.
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by damon222: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

With due respect, stop spamming the forum with this childish post.
who is this substandard falling and failing apc being?
Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by tsdarkside(m): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
damon222:
Very perfect question. When will Buhari and his zombies face the country that is falling directly on top of Buhari? Only apc members will take this foolish thread an inch serious because this is the accurates version of Buhari and apc of Naira land forum.

tahhh..i am for death-penalty....kanu should be executed and jonathan should be executed tooo!!!.......firering squad-style!!!!... angry angry angry

Re: MEND Replies Goodluck Jonathan by damon222: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Suprnov3r:
I must say that I am forced to agree with MEND. If GEJ had worked to restructure Nigeria during his tenure ND would have had less battles to fight.

His apparent lack of vision and inability to decisively action out the will of his people as a president will plague him till his last breadth. If at some point the calls for resource control becomes violent, the effect on the future of such a struggle will forever taint every legacy he hopes to leave behind.

It was terribly selfish and myopic for an ijaw man to enter Aso rock and come out without seeking to right the wrongs that has been done to that ethnic extraction

Let them sue him for all he is worth and let PMB send him to Kuje prison so he gets a taste of the kind of pain that is destroying SS today. In fact he doesn't deserve a hideaway in Otuoke.

For Zombies, statistics and every known indices on planet earth is showing that, GEJ and his team were 100x better than PMB and his gang of ineffectual buffoons. If they think excuses will calm the people continually then they are jokers. With each day the pain they inflict on Nigerians increase, it becomes more difficult for them to do their jobs and as they are turning saints to sinners faster than the even the devil himself can do, abacha's punishments will be small compared to their own
zombies, did you hear that? GEJ is better than Buhari more than 100x.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) / Army Urges Public Not To Panic During Movement Of Troops, Equipment / 2023: Tinubu Lands In Osun, Accompanied By Sen Ajibola Bashir (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.