Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Reekado Banks Brags About His Debut Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Brags About His Debut Album (347 Views)

Reekado Banks Brags About His Talent As He Is Set To Drop His New EP / Nobody Is My Mate In Music -- Reekado Banks Brags [PICS] / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Brags About His Debut Album by ejovwovincent(f): 10:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
MAVIN Singer, Reekado Banks believes his debut album will be the best album that will be heard this year or even in the last ten years.

Bragging online, Reekado Banks said, “Expect some crazy packages mehn, some mad jams, because am taking it to the next level definitely. Its going to be the best album yo have heard this year or probably the last ten years, or in the next ten years (laughs)”.

“There is one song that talks about me, basically about me. Watch out for it, it’s called ‘Na your boy’”

Re: Reekado Banks Brags About His Debut Album by sathel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
reeky Standard wink wink.......

(1) (Reply)

Maltina Dance All 2016 Online Registration And Audition / Ali Baba Speak On The State Of The Economy / What Would You Do If You Had All The Powers Of Superman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.