Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. (1275 Views)

See The Transformation Of This Stray Malnourished Husky Rescued By A Stranger / Frodo, World’s Ugliest Dog: Transformation Photos / (photos) An Amazing Transformation Of A Dying Dog To A Healthy Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2016
This lovely dog was abandoned and left to die, but luck shined on the dog when a good Samaritan saw the sick Dog and rescued it..you would be surprised to see the lovely transformation of the dog..My dear pet lovers take a sit and lovely attached pictures..

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:19am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2016
more pictures

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2016
more

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2016
more pics

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2016
are you enjoying the pictures

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2016
fully transformed

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by saheedbadmus(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2016
isnt she lovely

3 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by pimpchi(m): 12:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Wow... Thank God it wasn't a calabar person that first came across the dog .... If not, the story would have been "once lived a malnourished dog" but ended up as Bush meat...

4 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by spinna: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2016
oboi this dog get testimony o

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by mynduu44: 1:19am On Aug 10, 2016
I sure say nah this pinshure Zombies see wey make them vote Buhari that year, thinking he was going to transform them but instead, He came with hunger and death...

2 Likes

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by blessedvisky(m): 2:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Thank God for the vet. Or what does Seun feel?
Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by emmy4lov(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2016
This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by ovalrose(f): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
My God. I find it hard to reconcile the first two pics with the last two. Wow. Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by marhoinspire: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2016
good 1
Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by cedar3: 6:19am On Aug 13, 2016
emotional, dats how am feeling. trading beauty for ashes. It's my sure bet dat if it were around dis clime, people will shoo it away wherever it is found. anyone who dares go near it will be warned of witchcraft, disease and stuff. I have rescued a lost cat before, it died weeks after.
Re: Transformation Of A Sick And Abarndoned Dog.. by cedar3: 6:24am On Aug 13, 2016
emotional, dats how am feeling. trading beauty for ashes. It's my sure bet dat if it were around dis clime, people will shoo it away wherever it is found. anyone who dares go near it will be warned of witchcraft, disease and stuff. I have rescued a lost cat before, it died weeks after. and pls, wot breed is dis, spaniel?

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Nigerian Dwarf Goat Declared Missing In US / If U Have A Caucasian Dog Please Post The Pix And Tell Us How Old. / Why I Love The Afghan Hound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.