Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,347 members, 7,954,405 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. (4538 Views)

Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / Michelle Obama Congratulates Ike & Uchechi Ibe On Their Wedding(Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by chudyprince: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2016
mightyhaze:
rie nsi
grin
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by Longeria(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Emyogalanya:
Op watch ur back they are coming for ur neck. And to think they actually came in to see one aisha but will be surprise to see mama peace.

I'm dear, I don wear helmet and bullet prove.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by Longeria(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Emyogalanya:
He could not grab the point bro if u go any school they for teach u about sarcasm zombies just typing ex ex ex ex ex show us pix of current one thats what op is is sarcastically asking u to do

Tell them, they're zombies that's why they know nothing.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by hundredhunndred: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Finally we muslim 'yoots' have now seen Aisha buhari with Michelle obama in picture. Wailers how far. cheesy

This coward with several Yoruba names monikers, the mofo is even ashamed of his own tribe. Coward even on an anonymous forum. Buhahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by friendlyadvice: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Longeria:
God bless you Patient Jonathan, mama peace. They said your husband stole over 60 billion dollars, yet, you can not afford common 40 million naira hand bag.
You don't have expensive wrist watch, because you afford it.
None of your children is schooling in London, New York or Paris, but in Nigeria.
You traveled to any part of the world you wished to, without any fear of any fear of ugly past Because you have none.

May God bless you and your family.

Awww they are grand mother and grand daughter, what's their age difference again?
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by shegxyy(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2016
This post is not meant to have all this comments. It just irks me a lot when I see people supporting the previous government, a confused government that tagged their presidential campaign as "Transformation". The government that ran the country into unthinkable debts and I see Nigerians calling for the head of Buhari like he embezzled the money they gave dasuki to acquire arms or the infamous $16 billion missing from NNPC's coffers. Just ask your self what that $16 billion can do to this country before you all stay there and be hailing Madam Peace like she had any notable impact on thee country been the first lady (an office that this present government doesn't recognize)

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by sunnywinter(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
You mean Aishiahaliburton? The wife of saint Muhammadu Buhari? Yes she the most crooked first lady in the history of Federal Republic of Nigeria A K A "the estate of out fathers"
lol she's not even the first lady, she's "Wife of the President" lol
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by Longeria(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
sunnywinter:

lol she's not even the first lady, she's "Wife of the President" lol

Hmmmm
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by naijaboy756: 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
shegxyy:
This post is not meant to have all this comments. It just irks me a lot when I see people supporting the previous government, a confused government that tagged their presidential campaign as "Transformation". The government that ran the country into unthinkable debts and I see Nigerians calling for the head of Buhari like he embezzled the money they gave dasuki to acquire arms or the infamous $16 billion missing from NNPC's coffers. Just ask your self what that $16 billion can do to this country before you all stay there and be hailing Madam Peace like she had any notable impact on thee country been the first lady (an office that this present government doesn't recognize)
you are fit to be tagged an od*. Ordinary Differential Equation. The 16B dollars your dad gave them abi which? Zombies like yourself were really kept busy by APCs mode of churning out large figures to woow odd and block heads. Who has been convicted since then and why is the recovered funds not used to develop Nigeria. Instead they are busy spreading and dashing hardship. Park well!!! Zombie
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by dnawah(m): 12:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Longeria:
God bless you Patient Jonathan, mama peace. They said your husband stole over 60 billion dollars, yet, you can not afford common 40 million naira hand bag.
You don't have expensive wrist watch, because you afford it.
None of your children is schooling in London, New York or Paris, but in Nigeria.
You traveled to any part of the world you wished to, without any fear of any fear of ugly past Because you have none.

May God bless you and your family.
op see waitin u do now?i rush in hopin to see mrs buaria,only to see mrs jojo.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by otil1: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
omaiyale:
Point of correction ex-first lady and not first lady

Who replace her? Since Aisha is wife of president, and no successor, you point of correction needs correctioon, please.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by yorhmienerd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
lol smh ehen
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by shegxyy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
naijaboy756:
you are fit to be tagged an od*. Ordinary Differential Equation. The 16B dollars your dad gave them abi which? Zombies like yourself were really kept busy by APCs mode of churning out large figures to woow odd and block heads. Who has been convicted since then and why is the recovered funds not used to develop Nigeria. Instead they are busy spreading and dashing hardship. Park well!!! Zombie

Don't have much to say to you but I didn't insult anybody.... you've just shown yourself to be a full fledged ret*rd.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by Longeria(m): 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
shegxyy:

Don't have much to say to you but I didn't insult anybody.... you've just shown yourself to be a full fledged ret*rd.
On point.
Re: Check Out This Beautiful Pictures Of Nigeria First Lady With Michelle Obama. by Longeria(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Igbo Really Marginalized? Let’s Discuss / El-rufai’s Son, Isiyaku Rabiu’s Grand Daughter Fight Dirty On Twitter / Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.