Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN (4440 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / Do You Know That Out Of Five Adverts Air By CNN Four Is From Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by AuntLaVIV(f): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by BonaMagnate(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
The world needs undiluted information about Nigeria. Buhari well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by baralatie(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2020
she was never in Nigeria! she is in scotland

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by ultimatebas(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Aisha. Much respect. Woman of Steel

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by GolDRoger: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
angry
After my suspicious grow about the state of our president, I have been digging and this morning I stumble upon this revelation. . . this country is really finished.

Modified:
I can't post video here wtf!!

Cc Depressed101
Cc Incandescent

here is the link

https://
www.facebook.com/105881064143003/videos/1252347425164240/

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by ThatFairGuy1: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
"We'll DESTROY NIGERIA if they want DESTRUCTION"

Now, the path is being tow Aisha, hope you are happy?

NOT MAKING STATEMENT OUT IF ANGER is the greatest asset a leader must posses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Selfish opportunists masquerading as activists.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by binsanni(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Selfish opportunists masquerading as activists.

cry they hungry this one

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by SmartPolician: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
Aisha Yesufu has done so much for this country and must not be forgotten

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by weslay: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
My heart bleeds for those lives lost in this protest. Most were avoidable.

Really funny how she never mentioned Buhari must resign in the interview.

The moment the protest went from 5 of 5 to Buhari must go, I knew certain people had vested interests.

Youths must learn to represent themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by ivolt: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Where was the interview conducted from? In the safety of her house. Her incited mob are on the street killing, destroying and looting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
Aare Opeyemi Omotosho wrote:
When the IPOB Soldiers came to Lekki tollgate,they separated the Igbos from the Yorubas and started shooting the Yoruba ronu alone...
But before then,The IPOB LCC came to remove the CCTV in the afternoon because the Yorubas would be killed...
Then Seyi Tinubu, the first son of Nnamdi Kanu who owns the Lagos billboard switched it off.. Wicked Nnamdi Kanu.
IPOB put off the street lights for darkness to reign..
Gov. Babajide Sanwoolu who is an IPOB member says the "Force beyond him" shot at the people.. Apparently,the IPOB leader,Nnamdi Kanu did it..
How the Tinubuist who are progressives and wanted one Nigeria started changing their mouths now is miraculous.
The Oduduwa people own shock me. They suddenly turn Tinubu's sympathisers.... They have started equating him with Awesome..
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE,DON
'T SEND ANY YORUBA RONU RUBBISH TO ME!
#ENDSARSNOW
ME: Stay away from ppl who are bent on bringing in-house division at this time. This is not a tribal thingy, it is a NIGERIAN thingy.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by nairanaira12: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:
angry
After my suspicious grow about the state of our president, I have been digging and this morning I stumble upon this revelation. . . this country is really finished.

Modified:

Should I send you my email so that can send me the video?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by IamPlato(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Please listen to this audio, it has the solution we need now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeuybkUdLKc
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by GolDRoger: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
nairanaira12:

Should I send you my email so that can send me the video?
alright sir
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by InfoSources: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by nairanaira12: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:

alright sir

Please send to. Thank you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by tonyson010(m): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2020
She is bold, defying the Islamic dogma. Before you became a Christian/Moslem, you are human with fundamental right. Don't allow religion to close your eyes.

Rt Gen Mohammed Buhari is a failure. How can he have contested for presidential election since 2003 till 2015 and yet be clueless on how to solve Nigeria problem ?? sad

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Jdbrasco2: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
FAKE NEWS CNN acting as if they care. See the anchor always trying to promote Joe Biden. It was Obama & Biden that imposed this monster on Nigeria. Only Trump can change our situation right now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Owologbo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
When the IPOB Soldiers came to Lekki tollgate,they separated the Igbos from the Yorubas and started shooting the Yoruba ronu alone...
But before then,The IPOB LCC came to remove the CCTV in the afternoon because the Yorubas would be killed...
Then Seyi Tinubu, the first son of Nnamdi Kanu who owns the Lagos billboard switched it off.. Wicked Nnamdi Kanu.
Gov. Babajide Sanwoolu who is an IPOB member says the "Force beyond him" shot at the people.. Apparently,the IPOB leader,Nnamdi Kanu did it..
How the Tinubuist who are progressives and wanted one Nigeria started changing their mouths now is miraculous.
The Oduduwa people own shock me. They suddenly turn Tinubu's sympathisers.... They have started equating him with Awesome..
#ENDSARSNOW
ME: Stay away from ppl who are bent on bringing in-house division at this time. This is not a tribal thingy, it is a NIGERIAN thingy.
please, nobody should digbify this cow with response.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Auxigen(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:
angry

Modified:
Can you send to me privately?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by capitalzero: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIUUlTDVE8

If buhari had given his speech on monday , there would have been shooting in lekki and carnage that followed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Auxigen(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Where was the interview conducted from? In the safety of her house. Her incited mob are on the street killing, destroying and looting.

God give you brain to use am

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Auxigen(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
GolDRoger:

alright sir
Seconded please
Elizamarvin@outlook.com
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by GolDRoger: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by GolDRoger: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Auxigen:

Seconded please
Elizamarvin@outlook.com

https://www.facebook.com/105881064143003/videos/1252347425164240/

Thats the link
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by NGpatriot: 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020

Gordonstoun School in Scotland, UK.

The most exclusive and expensive school in the UK.

Royalty and aristocracy

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh

Charles, Prince of Wales
Alexander, Crown Prince of Yugoslavia
Prince Andrew, Duke of York
Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
Charles, Prince of Wales
Lord Ivar Mountbatten

Peter Phillips
Zara Phillips
Angus Montagu, 12th Duke of Manchester
Paul-Philippe Hohenzollern
Granville Gordon, 13th Marquess of Huntly

Alexander Douglas-Hamilton, 16th Duke of Hamilton
Michael Pearson, 4th Viscount Cowdray
John Grant, 13th Earl of Dysart
James Carnegie, 3rd Duke of Fife
Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex
Norton Knatchbull, 8th Baron Brabourne
Jasper Duncombe, 7th Baron Feversham
Nicholas Alexander, 7th Earl of Caledon

Royals and aristocrats graduated from the same exclusive school her 2 kids graduated from. Most Nigerian elites can not even afford the school fees.

This hypocrite, fame shasing and social media influencer sent innocent young kids fo fight her anti government and political agenda, to risk their young lives eve after the FG accepted their demands, she vowed not to ever ever sit with the government to discuss anything, she kept our young folks out in the streets, she exposed them to danger while her own children are safe, secure and well protected in her luxurious Scotland mansion .

I said even before this all started that this woman wasn't in Nigeria when the protest started, she's just a opportuniste who jumped on the plane to Nigeria to raise fist and pose for dramatic social media photos while the real heroes of the protests were taking bullets, tear gas, water cannon and getting jailed.

I said watch how she gets back on the plane and jet back to her mansion in Scotland and abandoned the young protesters to lick their wounds., she's back in the arms of her safe and secured, luxurious and over pampered aristocrat children, children with different daily realities from the Nigerian youths she misled and betrayed.

Davido, Wizkid and the rest of them are all elites with capacities to dump Nigeria and jet out at any giving time, just like this woman.

The lit the match, pure kerosene and set the country on fire, but where are they today?

I bet Her followers are under the impression that she's a struggling woman based in Nigeria going true hardship and fighting for a better life but not knowing that she's not based in Nigeria. She's richer and even ultra elite than the typical elite Nigerians.

Now we know, never to be fooled by these social media attention seeking clowns again.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by princessConfy(f): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
#ENDSARSNOW

The IPOB and NNAMDI KALU edited and remove the part where Buhari sympathize with Lekki massacre victims and their families from his speech yesterday.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Interviewed By CNN by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
princessConfy:

The IPOB and NNAMDI KALU edited and remove the part where Buhari sympathize with Lekki massacre victims and their families from his speech yesterday.

That means buhari is an ipob member

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Government To Partner WHO On Strategic Areas In Health Sector / Exodus 2023: Edo State Don't Make Noise, See What They Did For Peter Obi (photo) / Imo Guber: We Will Resist Rigging Plot, APC Has No Chance – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.