Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Our Daily Manna For Today 10/8/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 10/8/16 (518 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 10/8/16 by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2016
TOPIC: THE COST OF A MIRACLE -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 8: 26-39
An eight year-old child heard her parents talking about her little brother. All she knew was that he was very sick and they had no money left. Only a very costly surgery could save him now and there was no one to loan them the money. When she heard her daddy say to her tearful mother with whispered desperation, "Only a miracle can save him now," the little girl went to her bedroom and pulled her piggy bank from its hiding place in the closet. She poured all the change out on the floor and counted it carefully. She slipped out the back door and made her way six blocks away to the local pharmacy. She took some money from her dirty children's bag and placed it on the glass counter. "And what do you want?" asked the pharmacist. "It's for my little brother ," the girl answered back. " He's really very sick and I want to buy a miracle." "I beg your pardon?" said the pharmacist. "He has something bad growing inside his head and my daddy says only a miracle can save him. So how much does a miracle cost?" "We don't sell miracles here, child. I'm sorry," the pharmacist said , smiling sadly at the little girl. "Listen, I have the money to pay for it. If it isn't enough, I can try and get some more. Just tell me how much it costs." WHILE WE CONTINUE THIS STORY TOMORROW, the Holy Ghost want you to learn some things from the rugged determination of this little girl. I. She was ready to get her miracle at whatever cost. Note that your miracle has a price which in most cases is labeled, "PERSISTENCE and FAITH". Persistence is a refusal to quit! It is looking into the face of adversity and saying" I like my odds." It is believing in a cause and being distracted by NOTHING! Giving up on your goals because of delays or setbacks is like slashing your other 3 tyres because your vehicle had a flat tyre. See Romans 8:32: " He that spared not His own Son, but delivered me up for us all, how shall he not with Him also freely give us all things?" God cannot deny you anything good if you wait for it long enough because Persistence and Faith us the price of your Miracle (To be continued tomorrow)
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Tis so sweet to trust...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. O Lord, grant me the grace to wait even when waiting looks stupid.
3. Uproot every demonic EMBARGO speaking against that miracle in your life
4. Cancel every demonic delay working against your laughter.
5. I receive grace to pay the price for my miracle: PERSISTENCE! I shall not quit, I shall not give up in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U See? / The Jehovah’s Witnesses: Christian Or Cult? / Beware! Anti-christs Are Already Here: They Own The Big And Popular Churches.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.