Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist (15418 Views)

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Top Lucrative Fiverr Gigs You Should Sell In 2018 / Marketers:petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
hucienda:
Oh dear ... This government is so so useless and incompetent.

This country is far over-due for a revolution. Like the French and Russian ones.

So , you want us to go back to subsidizing fuel? With which money?

Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by free2ryhme: 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
yet 151 is still very cheap compared to a bottle of bear. please our working president you can make it atleast 250 per liter because the change is real
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Landloard01(m): 12:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
ok
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
kuku kill the masses naa
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by uchwar1: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
saving money to buy a horse......
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by seunny4lif(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
grin grin cheesy wink

I was just saiding it to my friend recent...
Thís English go increase the fuel price self

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Marshallian(m): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
The thunder that'll strike these Marketers ehn, e don get 5 packs, e remain small time.. .... angry
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:
grin grin cheesy wink

I was just saiding it to my friend recent...

grin

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by free2ryhme: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
hucienda:
Oh dear ... This government is so so useless and incompetent.

This country is far over-due for a revolution. Like the French and Russian ones.

you dont hide behind social media and shout revolution

words are sweet
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by moffat(m): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
if they like let dem sell it at 1,000 per lit we will surely survive it

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Izonpikin: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Keneking:
Useless government angry angry
grin

You're always welcome Bro. ...

Tinubus son would be far away wedding his lovely wife whilst zombitic robots would be here defending tinubu (and his slave actions) and buharis administration...This present administration is a failure in all aspects...

I am happy you are free keneking. ..Welcome. .
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
That's cool.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Sunnycliff(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually, Jonathan blessed us well, by building three green field refineries on paper.

And by using high oil revenues to keep on importing, and keep on subsidizing.....wasting dollars we should have saved....

Only 5 years he ruled out and ObJ ruled 8 years what did he build? When GEJ was saving was it not Amaechi and Co that insisted in sharing the oil revenues?

All thanks to Buhari for blessing Nigeria with all economic realities we are seeing today!

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by DEAFandDUMB(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
I think the appropriate time for total revolution has come. Be you wailer or zombie, if you fail to condemn what is bad at all times then you are worst than those you either support or oppose..

The time has finally come.. Go into the villages and notify everybody..

Total revolution is the only way out.. The corrupt system needs urgent formatting and all the old corrupt files (politicians) deleted.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
free2ryhme:
yet 151 is still very cheap compared to a bottle of bear. please our working president you can make it atleast 250 per liter because the change is real

Really, come on wailers, make up your mind?

There is only two ways you can have fuel at N40 and below

1.You either build five mega refineries, which take up to three years to build.

2.You subsidize fuel....and right now, we do not have the cash to do that thanks to the drop in oil prices.

Criticize Buhari.....I do myself....but with facts, not jokes.

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
All I can say is this guys are GREEDY.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by OGHENE316(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
APC....... CHANGE!!!!! DEAR NIGRIANS BUHARI FEEL UR PAINS......
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by transient123(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
I beg make Una leave am like that ooo. Perhaps Dangote refinery will come on board God willing, next year, this "may cushion" the demand for dollar, thereby crashing the price of fuel.

I know kachicku was lying when he said the price of petrol will crash in 3months, how? With scarcity of dollars and our mono economy, abi?
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Only 5 years he ruled out and ObJ ruled 8 years what did he build? When GEJ was saving was it not Amaechi and Co that insisted in sharing the oil revenues?

In 2010....GEJ signed a contract . Trhee Greenfield refineries. By 2014...nothing had happened.

Where are those refienreis

Yes...OBJ did not build too.

You see why people do not like PDP?You see why tribalisim is not the only reason for the 2015 loss (And that is a warning to APC too...no more jokes with us).

All thanks to Buhari for blessing Nigeria with all economic realities we are seeing today!

Yes, Buhari should stop spending too much money. I don't dispute that. He should spend more on power, transport, and improving refining power. But let's get real...even if he fixed all the refineries now(sad he did not)....we still need four to five new ones to stop importing.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by eleko1: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
sad undecided lipsrsealed embarassed smiley undecided lipsrsealed sad sad
Keneking:
sad
Keneking:
dnt give up.Kip hope alive

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by pimpo: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Actually, Jonathan blessed us well, by building three green field refineries on paper.

And by using high oil revenues to keep on importing, and keep on subsidizing.....wasting dollars we should have saved....

Obviously, you live on Mars that's the reason you don't know we all fought his govt. when they wanted to stop subsidizing the product.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:

In 2010....GEJ signed a contract . Three Greenfield refineries. By 2014...nothing had happened.

You see why people do not like PDP?You see why tribalisim is not the only reason for the 2015 loss (And that is a warning to APC too...no more jokes with us).

And the reason the governors behaved the way they did was because of FG waste at the center.

Yes, Buhari should stop spending too much money. I don't dispute that. He should spend more on power, transport, and improving refining power. But let's get real...even if he fixed all the refineries now(sad he did not)....we still need four to five new ones to stop importing.

And get cheap fuel

The problem is big.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by uchwar1: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Were me not tolding u...that dhez "subsidy-drenched" men & women will find a way. That's exactly what dey r doing!!! So, who removal of subsidy epp in the long run?
comedian! nice one

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
pimpo:

Obviously, you live on Mars that's the reason you don't know we all fought his govt. when they wanted to stop subsidizing the product.

Yes, most Nigerians for years opposed subsidy. It was wrong . They should not have done that.

What is funny is that people who supported the subsidy removal in 2012....suddenly oppose it because it would be hard on the masses.

You say Buhari is being hard on the masses., and you expect low oil prices. How? With refineries that take years to build? With subsidies that we can no longer fund?

You people blasting govt for this increase...make up your mind. Is subsidy removal right or wrong?

And while we are at it....APC too needs to get to work on our refineries and on transport. Or else...2019 dey.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
q
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Aroh48(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
I want to relocate to kenya.Pls advice me.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Afroconnect: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
PDP is a weak party,the foolish set can not take advantage of the errors of the APC governmentup the people against the APC clueless dummies.
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by purplekayc(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
This thing should be < N100/ litre
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by henrysam(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Montaque:
Another increase
How the NLC abandoned the Nigerian workers and masses in this conundrum is still a wonder to me.
PDP, pastors and imams, CSO, Human right activists, where una dey?
Am afraid, transport fares will have to increase once more to meet this new target.
Whatever increases in Nigeria hardly decrease, especially price increase.
Who will speak for/deliver us?
Where were the people when NLC called for strike action when the fuel price was increased to 145.
Everyone kept quiet and believed that Buhari is a saviour and NLc was only looking for how to enrich thier pockets
We should stop deceiving ourselves we got what we bargained for iun Buhari and he has already bastardised the labour union so let cast our hopes in God
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Sunnycliff(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

In 2010....GEJ signed a contract . Three Greenfield refineries. By 2014...nothing had happened.

And the reason the governors behaved the way they did was because of FG waste at the center.

And get cheap fuel

The problem is big.

So where is the CHANGE that was campaigned for and on whose mantra the electorate was deceived?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
leqedes benz loadinq
Re: Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist by wadetaw202: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
Quakertellicus1:
Ha! the article I have been waitng for...

Basically, what this price increase is telling us is simple...

Build more refineries, invest heavily in public transport and repair existing refineries.

You cannot have cheap fuel when you are importing most of the refined product. And the subsidy is gone. We should have removed it back in 2006....or even 2012...but Nigerians prefer to buy cheap fuel (in practice, by 2013 most fuel marketers had ignored the subsidy).

You aren't seeing from the right perspective bro. What this pricincrease is telling us is to look for an alternative source of power. Simple and short.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere / Gtbank Apologizes To Customers Over Network Failure / Abuja Garden/park Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.