Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) (43293 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by rhymaholic: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2016
The chic got more muscle than an average man. I pity her boyfriend/girlfriend.
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Drownedgod(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahahahaha! Well its possible with all that muscle, she can threaten to beat the man up if he doesnt follow her and some men get afraid easilygrin angry grin Am i the only one who feels that bra is not covering anything?
This is evil grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by chubbygal(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Sard:

Abeg, this one sef no follow. Way too big!
OK but note that not every slim and bottle shape ladies are healthy
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Opistorincos(m): 10:35am On Aug 10, 2016
Is that not a vibrator behind her
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Donpoker9(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol.smileysmiley

lol lahdah

na joke ooh
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Sexytemi(f): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

lol lahdah

na joke ooh

Talk to my hand....

Where's your friend Desnat??
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Donpoker9(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Talk to my hand....
Where's your friend Desnat??

hehehehe i would rather talk to d lahdah

DESNAT d ontop something
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Sexytemi(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
Donpoker9:

hehehehe i would rather talk to d lahdah

DESNAT d ontop something

It seems you're high o, u want me to report you to emperorlee abi
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Donpoker9(m): 10:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

lol it have do abeg
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by freshcvvs: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:
Any guy that leaves me for her was never worth it in d first place....

Sorry o but name 5 things you take better pass her.
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by onyxo76(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Not interested in this man
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by imakhe(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Weird MC never fit snatch person boyfriend Finish

This one won snatch Person own

With her nipplè when strong like boris cry

I fear your mouth ooooooo. Lol.
You don touch the nipple before?
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2016
Wishful thinking.
Who would want to smash an ass that can crack palm kernel?
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by jennifer10066(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2016
where the heck is her breast?!
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Dom2020: 11:29am On Aug 10, 2016
snatched which man with that kind body, nonsense. but comeoo, una sure say this one no be man?
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Raphafire101: 11:35am On Aug 10, 2016
This is a pure example of killing ur self by ur self.....she is just forming by force happiness, deep down she is sad that no man will see her as an opposite sex....see how she be like something wey them weld...rubbish
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
jennifer10066:

Same thing i was looking for

She is only covering 2 parks

cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by DaudaAbu(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2016
jennifer10066:

She is only covering 2 perks

The remaining 4 perkS are clearly visible

cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
that guy is evil..how can u compare bossom to BORIScomedy na ur calling..
Smellymouth:

Hahahahahh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by teeposhoilmoney(m): 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wu b chinchin igbo sef
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by openmine(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by uckennety(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
I better lock my dick

Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by joseph1832(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

What will he do? Is he afraid of competition?

I love your smile and your teeth. grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why is she wearing a bra at all? There is nothing there but hard rock! Whoever loses a boyfriend to this Ironwoman should be ashamed of her feminity. God forbid Bad thing!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by CHOSENPRINCE: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
tufiakwa Biko... [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
I feel guilty looking at her.

It feels like checking out another man's body,God Forbid. Do they do Sex Verification at these Teams?it will not be fair a man has been playing for a long time, as a woman.

my face in disgusting manner stil..... WTF
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by adecares(f): 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
This girl is a man, if anybody still think that am lying, pls tell her to off the bra.
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Mccreynolds(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
59 parks........
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by Pylony(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Him oh! i mean she dey cover tiny boobs wey dey like grape fruit, with six packs abi na seven packs sef?
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by TessaJ: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
pyyxxaro:

haaaaaa grin
pyyxxaro:

haaaaaa
Re: Chichi Igbo Threatens To Snatch Boyfriends From Sexy Ladies (video) by heskeyw(m): 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chineke nna. Nwanyi nwere akpu obi, nwe akpu ara. She get abs, come get bwest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Nigerians' Reactions To Nigeria 4: 0 Win Over Libya (Memes) / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That / Stephen Keshi's Wife, Kate Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.