Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) (26715 Views)

Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide / Mocheddah And Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbeji At Seyi Tinubu’s Wedding In Italy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by rry807: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Former MTV Base VJ Stephanie Coker and former Beat Fm OAP,Fade Ogunro totally slayed at Seyi Tinubu and Layal Holm's civil Ceremony in Italy yesterday...The media personalities sure know how to turn heads at a wedding..
Which is your favourite look!

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/stephanie-coker-vs-fade-ogunro-at-seyi.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by rry807: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2016
wink smiley smiley

YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THESE LADIES AFTER SEEING THE SKIMPY OUTFIT THEY ROCKED TO THE WEDDING @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/stephanie-coker-vs-fade-ogunro-at-seyi.html

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by rry807: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

YOU'LL BE SORRY FOR THESE LADIES AFTER SEEING THE SKIMPY OUTFIT THEY ROCKED TO THE WEDDING @@

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/08/stephanie-coker-vs-fade-ogunro-at-seyi.html
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2016
It's too early to start showing u worldly things like this tongue
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:59am On Aug 10, 2016
I DONT SEE ANY "SLAYING", ALL I SEE IS TWO LADIES WITH "NOTICE ME" SYNDROME THAT HAVE EXCESS' MATERIAL AND A WICKED TAILOR BUT WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT FASHION? grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by mimicious(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
they look good

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by cruzita(f): 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
they both nailed ,damaged and killed it

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by hausatiff: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
sighs

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by fetty2008: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by xpat1: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Where is the bride and the groom pics na dose wey come look for rich boyfriend to hook we dey see since morning!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by Florblu(f): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
They both wanna steal the show from the bride. They could be mistaken for the bride sef

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by flokii: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wedding of d noble rich.. HML to them
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by imohchard(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na them dey marry?

All dis one just to impress italian maga abi...

Upon all the love wey i get for stephanie

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by henrydadon(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
angry

so what happen to the buy naira to grow nigeria that our politician keep preaching about..

so dem don carry naija money enter italy na wa o

imagine how much will be spent on air ticket alone.

tinubu well done

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cute
feeling bored today . follow me on instagram @famous_gloria
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by DICKtator: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Seyi Tinubu told Layal,"My father owns 4states in the Southwest in Nigeria and has a lot of servants and stooges at his beck and call,so darling the future is bright"

Was Banky W the bestman?

grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by freshness2020: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
How e concern me
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by bolt000(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fade Slayed!!
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by Ursino(f): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Both try, shaaaa
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by Josmila(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Awon ti tern the f*ck up at every wedding...we see you
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by chubbygal(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
I never see REMI TINUBU for all these pictures wey dey fly online cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by slimbless(f): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Look at how simple the bride dressed even with all the money.
The details on Fade's dress is js too much abeg.
Stephanie is cool, if only she can remove dat feather.
Simplicity rocks

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by tukdi: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
angry
DICKtator:
Seyi Tinubu told Layal,"My father owns 4states in the Southwest in Nigeria and has a lot of servants and stooges at his beck and call,so darling the future is bright"

grin grin grin grin
Stop laughing carelessly!
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by banio: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
When the elite still waste dollars, why won't the con3 suffer. Why not spend naira in 9ja instead of spending dollars in Italy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by eat21: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
cool
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by Tuljaking(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
another wasting of money me off to my hustle kissanother wasting of money me off to my hustle

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by eat21: 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
DICKtator:

Was Banky W the bestman?

grin grin grin grin

[size=28pt]
Public notice tinubu family have no state in any part of nigeria. tinubu is not from lagos. tinubu are from Gombe state.

his father is just an ex politician

please dont get scam or 419

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by abdulaz: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
eat21:

[size=28pt]which state does his father own. his father does not own a local government. his father is just an ex politician

[/size]
You can't even comprehend a simple sarcasm when you see one

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by UIA04(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fade ogunro has a moustache
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by superfelix: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
cheesy
Re: Stephanie Coker And Fade Ogunro At Seyi Tinubu's Wedding In Italy(photos) by adekayo1234(m): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Am impressed by the decent dress of the bride. Things like these are fast fading

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Shows Off His Ripped Abs On Instagram / E-money Emerges Anambra Most Influential Person Of The Year / Toyin Lawani Slams Those Saying She Has An Ulterior Motive For Buying Nina A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.