Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,167 members, 7,856,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month (572 Views)

Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks / News Blogger Needed - 60,000naira Per Month. Get Paid Weekly. 6 Months Project / Bloggers See This-i Will Write For Your Blog For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month by skiibo: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2016
you already know every body thinks we’re fools, right?

To most of the arena, blogging is a shaggy dog story.

It isn’t a career. It isn’t a manner to make cash. It isn’t a tool for changing the world.

It’s a interest, a diversion, a fad that’ll come and pass. sure, you could begin a blog, however don’t count on it to make you any cash. That’s simply silly.

strive telling your own family or friends or coworkers you need to give up your job and make cash blogging. They’ll smile with courtesy and ask, “Does everyone actually make money from that?”

yes, they want you to have goals. sure, they want you to chase them. yes, they want you to prevail.

however additionally they need you to be “sensible.”

if you really want to improve your existence, you have to get a sophisticated degree, write a book, or maybe begin your personal enterprise, no longer hold all of your hopes and desires on some silly little blog. no person can make money blogging.

Can they?

properly, I’m hesitant to mention this, but…

This blog makes over $100,000 in line with month.

in fact, here’s a screenshot of our sales from January 2016:
Granted, it become a very good month. We don’t constantly make that lots cash.

however we nearly usually pass $100,000 in sales.

How?

nicely, I’ll inform you. no longer because I need to gloat (properly, maybe a bit), but due to the fact most of the advice accessible about monetizing your weblog is entire crap.

as an instance, do you notice any commercials in this web site?

No? How approximately e-books for sale?

None of these either, huh?

There’s a cause why.
The Funniest Part of this is that some Serious minded Nigerian Bloggers are secretly Earning Big With this Ad services. my Fellow bloggers i want to tell you today that you are no longer a fool. you could Make cash running a blog, to save your time, am going to Help you make the money by adding a source link, if you have any question regarding to this article, dont hesitate to drop it in the comment box. Happy blogging
To get started CLICK HERE http:///hfuwvk2

Re: Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month by kogistar: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2016
the link is not complete
Re: Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month by chimoskyg(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Pls how can I start making this money on my blog as well.

www.latestandtrending.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Bloggers See How You Can Make $100K Per Month by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
skiibo:
you already know every body thinks we’re fools, right?

To most of the arena, blogging is a shaggy dog story.

It isn’t a career. It isn’t a manner to make cash. It isn’t a tool for changing the world.

It’s a interest, a diversion, a fad that’ll come and pass. sure, you could begin a blog, however don’t count on it to make you any cash. That’s simply silly.

strive telling your own family or friends or coworkers you need to give up your job and make cash blogging. They’ll smile with courtesy and ask, “Does everyone actually make money from that?”

yes, they want you to have goals. sure, they want you to chase them. yes, they want you to prevail.

however additionally they need you to be “sensible.”
Hello Skiibo, I just hope you know the implications of what you're doing. You copied John Morrow's post without even re-wording it. You can't be heard as an upcoming blogger by "copying" and "pasting" posts from other blogs. Quote me anywhere!

(1) (Reply)

Secure Your Website/app With K47 Security Solutions / How To Get Free SMS Reseller Website / Active 5k Fb Account Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.