Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers (28486 Views)

Town Hall Drama: Nigerians Tackle Buhari’s Ministers / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by MadCow1: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
Or he is the dumbest and least qualified president ever

The Geniuses before him ran down;

3 National Refineries

All Airports

All Seaports except 1

National fertilizer Company

Two national Airlines

The entire Railway Systems Nationwide

3 National Steel Companies.

1 Coal Mine

All Electrical Installations and Dams

Didn't fix any national Highways and embezzled proceeds from all national Toll gates

Destroyed all National University Standard Nationwide.

All National Stadiums

Destroyed all social infrastructure Nationwide

Crashed out healthcare system to the point that people die from simple appendicitis surgery.

Ran down 2 Auto Assembly plants (Volkwagen Nigeria and PAN)

National Museums..

National Parks..

Should I keep going?

Funny Guy.. You think say you been get country. grin

Tell me what the geniuses before him achieved that he destroyed? grin

Nigga Puleeeeeze!

Even if you enter there, you would be just as useless as all our leaders before you.

2 Likes

Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
kally90:
That's a typical lie.
Where do u stay?
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by kings09(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Fashola is making efforts lately but the worst is Audu Ogbeh. Dat man's brain is as old as his looks n is bereft of ideas. Wonder if we can loan Akinwunmi Adeshina from AfDB.
SharkTank:
Fashola is incompetent and overhyped. Minister of darkness
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Ayire(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
otokx:

No light in Aluu since March.

really aluu?? you people no deserve power supply na devil full that place #aluu4
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by ivandragon: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
quite a number of people come here & blame our problems on the fact that we do not manufacture or produce anything. the question we should ask is how many local products has this regime patronised? the rice it buys for IDPs is imported, it buys imported cars for government officials, they travel abroad for medicare etc.

also, the world is a global economy & Nigeria is at the periphery, to grow your local capacity, you must encourage those with the technological & knowhow to access your market & then create an enabling environment & economic situations whereby it becomes safer & cheaper to set up local industries rather than importing.

1 Like

Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by NovusHomo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Krismart:
Why is it only during Buhari's regime that the country reaps the fruit of past mismanagement?

Because he is the only one who tries to correct the errors of the past.

1 Like

Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Reference(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
otokx:

That your place na Bermuda Triangle kwa. No light since OBJ and Atiku begin fight. You no go pack comot, sell ya house before e turn to bat cave.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Akinz0126(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
olatunji21:

I don't know of ur own residence, but power supply has greatly improved in d last one month..It has been steady here... Last week of june till date...

Pls which area are You residing? cause here in Niger state been power state it's has been a total blackout for almost a month now even before the total blackout we only enjoy the power for r hours within 72 hoursm
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Reference(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
yarimo:
good to no you speak for yourself, here in MINNA 2 hours every day

With river niger for ya backyard. Ya gofment lazy I swear. Drop one better wave turbine inside the river, na 2 megawatt be dat.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Reference(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
canalily:
undecided you didnt tell us where you live lets see wether we can uproot our houses and join ur settlement theresmiley

Na lie oh, remain for ya side. No bring dat ya deep freezer wey dey give transformer cardiac arrest.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by yarimo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Reference:

With river niger for ya backyard. Ya gofment lazy I swear. Drop one better wave turbine inside the river, na 2 megawatt be dat.
98.9 percent of the governor days in office is based on travelling, and niger state has 2 hydro dams and yet nothing to show about.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by dracosith(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
otokx:

hahahahha....sometimes I wonder if allu is in nigeria map. I tire 4 d place
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Akinz0126:

Pls which area are You residing? cause here in Niger state been power state it's has been a total blackout for almost a month now even before the total blackout we only enjoy the power for r hours within 72 hoursm
I Live in Ibadan Sir, Agbowo Precisely..U can verify this from another person... Power supply is 100% certain in d Midnight to 5/6AM plus another 5-7hours during the day...This has been so for d past One and half month...Initially we thought it was a bait to get their outstanding bills but it has remain constant since den...(Last week of June Till Date)
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by canalily(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Reference:

Na lie oh, remain for ya side. No bring dat ya deep freezer wey dey give transformer cardiac arrest.
are you away of the greatest oppressor muscleundecided the name is glutues maximuscheesygrin i go carry am come ur end
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by canalily(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
olatunji21:

I Live in Ibadan Sir, Agbowo Precisely..U can verify this from another person... Power supply is 100% certain in d Midnight to 5/6AM plus another 5-7hours during the day...This has been so for d past One and half month...Initially we thought it was a bait to get their outstanding bills but it has remain constant since den...(Last week of June Till Date)
clap for your state naaundecided
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
SharkTank:
By making the naira worthless? I'm a science student but i know this your Economics is just flawed. Na your type dey Buhari economic team
Cheap currency encourages export, Known fact worldwide, to the extent that China even devalues their currency. Obviously your science did not teach anything about manufacturing. What a pity?
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by slawali: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Joel3:

don't you think APC need to put pride behind and seek help from Jonathan economic team??

when we were warning them that they should negotiate with militant quickly, they thought we don't know what we were saying. it's only a matter of time people will soon start eating each other.

I pity ur life,if u cannot think properly,we are in this position today because of Jonathan economy team.Waste all our money for nothing.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by egobetatoday: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
olatunji21:

I don't know of ur own residence, but power supply has greatly improved in d last one month..It has been steady here... Last week of june till date...

buhari is lucky with his zombies... and I'm greatly happy for him. They said buhari's body odour was working last year until the rains ended and dry season came. The rains are here and guess what? They believe buhari have worked on power again. Zombies never cease to amaze me hehehehehehe. The rains will soon end again and fowl nyash go still open grin.
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by skywalker001(m): 12:30am On Aug 11, 2016
LuvU2:
What
dnt pretend lik u dnt knw wat am talking bout undecided
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by kally90(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=olatunji21 post=48365995] Where do u stay?[/quoteDoes it matter?
Re: Town Hall: Nigerians Tackle Ministers by coolscott(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Jalubarika:
Insha Allah, come 2019 ,even if PDP carry Alampasu as their Candidate. I'll vote him for president.
The hardship is outrageous. Every household has confirmed it.
Every minister has no direction, imagine Mohammed telling us he would create 1m Jobs through our Cultural festivals .
Fashola said aggrieved citizen should channel their complaints to Mr Cassandra
It's been confirmed fuel price will soon rise to #165 naira
My gf can't even tell me to send her small bar for her upkeep due to present Exchange rate of Dollar.
I can't even send my parents money coz na manage mesef dey.
No increase in Salary, inflation everywhere. I have not saved money since Mr. Cassandra enter office.
Nothing is working any longer.
It really hurt.
[size=13pt]It really is not about voting the PDP candidate in my view. If the APC had presented Shekarau, former governor of Kano state, as flag bearer, I would have voted for the APC candidate without really thinking because I knew he was better than GEJ. But they presented Buhari so there was no way I could not vote for GEJ under that circumstance.

The point I am trying to make is you don't have to vote for someone who's going to be a catastrophe simply because he is in the PDP. Let us see who they present first before we vote.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week / I Am Lucky To Be Alive — Grace Abdu, VOA Reporter Arrested By Army In Oyigbo / Kankara Schoolboys Reunite With Their Parents (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.