Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) (36481 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by afroxyz: 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
And the OP had the temerity to write 'Young and Hot'? How much you collect OP?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by repogirl(f): 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hope she is a good lawmaker. Not all these airhead politicians that have taken over everywhere.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
And some people somewhere would be screaming and shouting for Biafra meanwhile within themselves are filled with nothing but hatred. I only but wonder how they can cohabit. Say No to Biafra.......#igbosbeenscammingthemselvesfrombegining. Enugu also hav a lot of Wa Wa people hope u kno dat

Nawa o, this kind talk embarassed
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Behira(f): 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Handsomecole:

I've never been an advocate of Biafra in thos our present time and situation. I'm only saying what's peculiar to Ebonyi people. Besides how did you know I'm from "Enugu"?? undecided
It is only Enugu people that hav thick hatred for Ebonyians, moreover that didnt sound as just mere saying......it sounded more like an outburst of hatred.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Behira(f): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
BoboFashion:

Nawa o, this kind talk embarassed
u don jam me again.........hw are u my dear
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
u don jam me again.........hw are u my dear

Fine sweet, how is ur day going?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Behira(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
BoboFashion:

Fine sweet, how is ur day going?
Great we tank God....... Inbox me ur whatsapp number
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by davidque007(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mediocrity on display
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
It is only Enugu people that hav thick hatred for Ebonyians, moreover that didnt sound as just mere saying......it sounded more like an outburst of hatred.

U know what let's go private and finish up this argument.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Tunami(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
the worst poverty is mental poverty
i concur.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by richardmba(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jlow2:
my friend a miner uses his own to carry minning equipments to site, poverty of the mind is the worst poverty
So what?...I guess you haven't seen where a Range Rover Sport is used as a taxi.Let her flaunt what she has.It's called ''Contentment''
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by BoboFashion(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Behira:
Great we tank God....... Inbox me ur whatsapp number

Ok
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by dorleey(f): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
It is only fools that will call her a wh***e because she is a woman and a lawmaker. If it were a man showing off, I bet most of u that insulted her wld hv praised him. One of the reasons why this country is degenerating is that most ppl still have low mentality especially when it has to do with the role of a woman. Judge her based on what she has achieved for her constituency and not for her gender.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by comrChris(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
why judge her when you don't know her, this lady has done so very much for afikpo people since she relocated home, agreed she is proud to an extent but one cannot dispute the fact that this lady puts her constituency n afikpo in general first before her personal gain, she single handedly handled afikpo electricity issue that caused her millions of naira when govt abandoned them, that alone gave her the votes that made her a lawmaker and if there is anything afikpo people can never regret of is voting for this lady

yes the car may be outdated but she is capable of buying more than 10 of the latest range rover, I know very well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by comrChris(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
why judge her when you don't know her, this lady has done so very much for afikpo people since she relocated home, agreed she is proud to an extent but one cannot dispute the fact that this lady puts her constituency n afikpo in general first before her personal gain, she single handedly handled afikpo electricity issue that caused her millions of naira when govt abandoned them, that alone gave her the votes that made her a lawmaker and if there is anything afikpo people can never regret of is voting for this lady

yes the car may be outdated but she is capable of buying more than 10 of the latest range rover, I know very well.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
At least she nor bleach her skin.

Maybe some originality left.

But flaunting affluence while repping mostly average people is insensitive.

But politicians in 9ja mostly rep their pockets sha. grin shocked
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Well, am sincere sorry for saying that. I judged her with her appearance which is wrong

TedBaker:
I had alwaz known u as an Ojukokoro1. Just bcoz she is full of life DAT makes her an olosho. FYI she Is a nairalander with d moniker on number plate or NwanyiAfikpo. She is not a prostitute.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why all this bashing, I beg wetin be her crime.....? All I see here is a lady hustler that is so happy.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
rawpadgin:
one of the consequences of refusing to participate in politics is that u will end up being govern by ur inferior
Not everybody has the money to waste on politics. Not everybody can involve in rituals that politicians get involved in
Not everybody can promise and fail
Nigerian politics is for crooks
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
the worst poverty is mental poverty

If there is a way I could share this your comment a 1000 share I will. You nailed it, just Negodu the kind of people we have in Govt. That was how one shares pictures of him drinking
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Jlow2: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
richardmba:

So what?...I guess you haven't seen where a Range Rover Sport is used as a taxi.Let her flaunt what she has.It's called ''Contentment''
it is only in dis country politicians flaunts der ill gotten wealth,the day they re arrested by effc der constituents will be first to start shoutin witchunt, yet u dnt have portable water, healthcare, n goodroads, sheeplyk pple begets wolves as leaders.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Jidalli007: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Actually, I was expecting to see a registered customized plate number. Shoirr!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by jamesibor: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
fulanmafia:
You can take an Mgbeke out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of an Mgbeke.

Afikpo chic....nothing do ya grin

If you know this babe, you won't call her mgbeke

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by forexbinary: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
From the crown of her head to the sole of her feet, all I see is AFIKPO, no CHIC at all grin
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by adimsmt: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
malenko01:
EFCC on the way.

Why EFCC that lady has been displaying that car on Youtube since 2014.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by richardmba(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jlow2:
it is only in dis country politicians flaunts der ill gotten wealth,the day they re arrested by effc der constituents will be first to start shoutin witchunt, yet u dnt have portable water, healthcare, n goodroads, sheeplyk pple begets wolves as leaders.
My brother,I'm frm her constituency and I can tell you,she's a politician with a difference.Not to defend her flaws though,but the little I knw abt her,she has a heart of gold.Even though politician na politician shaa.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by hisawesomeness(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Customized?

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by mgbedianya(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
stagger:

Please what is the source of this woman's wealth? Because she had claimed in an interview I read in a magazine in 2007 that she made her money from web designing and hosting

at a time when Nigeria did not even have internet connectivity (you had to use NITEL's dial-up at the time which was very slow and noisy).

It is just that the area she comes from is kind of backward and she is celebrated. Otherwise in saner climes, a lot of digging would have been done into her past to know how she came about the money she used in building that massive hotel of hers and other property in her 20s.
She lived in the USA
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by adellam16(f): 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Orubebe01:

Outdated vehiclegrin
what's with d boot nd pants. Too much telemundo n their ranch concept
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by buksaylor001: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
This pix is more than 6 years before she came into politics-

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by iukpe: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hope she has celebrated a score of achievements in her constituency for Nigerians who rely on her election to office, or she is there to make her fortune.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' / Rivers Gov Poll: Armed DSS Officials Storm Tribunal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.