Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) (36519 Views)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Maria Ude Nwachi's House In Abuja (Photos) / Maria Ude Nwachi: 'I Am Attracted To Intelligence, With It, You Can Have Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by buksaylor001: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
mgbedianya:
She lived in the USA

So living in US guarantees the kind of money this gal has-I once asked her that and got no answer,though we quarreled.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bawo lo Se dey be!!!!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by iamphill: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
you nailed it. mgbeke....lol......so tacky
fulanmafia:
You can take an Mgbeke out of the ghetto, but you can never take the ghetto out of an Mgbeke.

Afikpo chic....nothing do ya grin

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by permanentgrace(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
HMZi:
Na her constituents i blame,ebony pipo,sup with u guys,putting a wanna b whor.e in ur assembly..#Nigeria.. always two steps behind.

Constituents you said? Like constituents in chemical reaction?

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Spells(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Them don nail her taya enn
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by fortuneinya: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
She is a very good lady,training many people in the university,helping many families.if only Afikpo vote can make her a governor she will be the next governor

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
madridguy:
OLOSHO turned politician.
Biko, how utake know her? U from afikpo too? I been sabi datwoman wen she just returned from Italy with her hummer $ entourage of gulf cars
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
She has always had this vehicle, since my school days. Well maintained too.
I just love that lady! Despite her riches, no time for flamboyance kiss
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by shuggah(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
madridguy:
OLOSHO turned politician.
because she made it at a young age u call her olosho? may God forgive u. I've been following her blog since 2012 nd her page on facebook nd she is a decent girl. this is a very old pic, she has always had this hummer before she even became popular, search her on facebook and see her recent pictures there, Op must have gotten hold on this nd decided to make news of it, afikpo chic never shared these pictures.
and to y'all guys bashing her.. I'm sure most of u are older than her nd have neva ridden a car.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Jlow2: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
pls pple on this thread, ask her constituents from afikpo, what was her job in the united states and what was she known for before joining politics?
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Jlow2: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
slevin1:
Nawa o. Na for only naija wey runz babes dey become politicians. The babe no even fit rearrange her life sef.
Her lifestyle is a typical "make una dey there still dey nyash around, I don arrive."

#SMH
this one na knockout
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by ogbsleeky(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nnwayi Ehugbo God bless ya. ...pple criticizing her should ask of her from any ehubgo person. ...jookwa ooooooo ma
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by diva90: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Sunnycliff:
A disgrace to the word POLITICIAN.

I don't no how she was able to secure votes from her constituency!

It's called rigging!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by obainosis4real: 12:04am On Aug 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:

she did what ur entire family cud not do dat kept dem in dis poverty they are 2day. Pls learn how 2 appreciate achievers so dat u can achieve. Tnks and gudnite.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by obainosis4real: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2016
Handsomecole:
Too Igbotic!!! Too archaic!!! Too raw and unpolished. Well what do you expect she's from Ebonyi, the un-enlightened part of the South East. Mgbeke no1 of the Igbo Land!!! Just look @ the so called plastic customised plate number on an outdated vehicle, must it be as bold and big like dat.

I said this before poverty is a state of the mind, not in material acquisitions.

y are u so pained? In ur who life u cant attain d level she is. Ur own town is america in Igboland... Pls wake and stop dreaming. How old is ur state and how old is ebonyi state?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Dadeto: 4:08am On Aug 11, 2016
Her dressing is so horrible
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:30am On Aug 11, 2016
malenko01:
EFCC on the way.

efcc on the way to do what? that lady got her pepper long long ago. never held any public office, been doing her personal biz.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:

I know her very well, you can't beat her campaign strategy. many men tried and she defeated them all, even got votes outside her constituency. the women, old and young and young men are with her. she is very loved.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:48am On Aug 11, 2016
Handsomecole:
Too Igbotic!!! Too archaic!!! Too raw and unpolished. Well what do you expect she's from Ebonyi, the un-enlightened part of the South East. Mgbeke no1 of the Igbo Land!!! Just look @ the so called plastic customised plate number on an outdated vehicle, must it be as bold and big like dat.

I said this before poverty is a state of the mind, not in material acquisitions.

your brothers are found in every part of Ebonyi state looking for their daily bread , some are making million in the state you termed unenlightened. you are living in ignorance and you are not better than Eboyians.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by obstead200(m): 4:49am On Aug 11, 2016
iykebest1:
bigger you madam
i chose ur comment to use in broaching my attack.

when will we learn to stop idolising corrupt politicians?
was she elected into the house of assembly to display her wealth in her local bush way? I rather thought she was elected to serve her people.
Ebonyi state has one of the lowest standard of living in nigeria. This arrogant display of wealth by a public officer in the midst abject poverty of her constituents should be condemned with vigour.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:59am On Aug 11, 2016
chysam:

Abeg help ask your friend if he mines lead ore and zinc ore. I am interested.THANKS.

come to Ebonyi state - Ikwo LGA you find lead and salt mines.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 5:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Bimpe29:
Nonsense!
I want to ask of her contributions towards her constituents and constituency she represents?
I will not be surprised if her constituency lacks basic amenities such as Road, Clinic etc.

Her constituency like every other in the country especially yours lack basic amenities but she came with a vision and has done more than the men before. the male politicians saw her rising profile and are doing everything possible to hold her down. she has contributed a lot in community development.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by bilazego(m): 5:19am On Aug 11, 2016
stagger:

Please what is the source of this woman's wealth? Because she had claimed in an interview I read in a magazine in 2007 that she made her money from web designing and hosting at a time when Nigeria did not even have internet connectivity (you had to use NITEL's dial-up at the time which was very slow and noisy).

It is just that the area she comes from is kind of backward and she is celebrated. Otherwise in saner climes, a lot of digging would have been done into her past to know how she came about the money she used in building that massive hotel of hers and other property in her 20s.

You want to know how she made her money? take a trip to US where she lived and worked and made her wealth. you may as well as CNN that once featured her.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:33am On Aug 11, 2016
HMZi:
Na her constituents i blame,ebony pipo,sup with u guys,putting a wanna b whor.e in ur assembly..#Nigeria.. always two steps behind.
How is she a who re? Don't be silly. Did you pay her for x? You are so small minded. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2016
obstead200:

was she elected into the house of assembly to display her wealth in her local bush way? I rather thought she was elected to serve her people.
Ebonyi state has one of the lowest standard of living in nigeria. This arrogant display of wealth by a public officer in the midst abject poverty of her constituents should be condemned with vigour.
So one hummer is an arrogant display of wealth that she stole from your family abi? Daft nigerians

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by ireneidiva(f): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2016
buksaylor001:

So living in US guarantees the kind of money this gal has-I once asked her that and got no answer,though we quarreled.
What is your business with the source of someone's wealth? How do you expect her to answer you? Go and make your own money. Nosy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by MrALIVE: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2016
Nigeria will never get it right until people like this stop getting to the corridors of power
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by chysam: 7:43am On Aug 11, 2016
Jlow2:
i am a miner too, we deal on lead and zinc ore

Origin,percentage,quantity,price per Mt,delivery procedures, advise.
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2016
obstead200:

So if dangote becomes President today, you will call him corrupt?? Just great!! This woman had a life before winning this seat! Call your "Jagaban" the corrupt mofo ,she posted the pix on her page and Linda Ikeji lifted and posted them! Get gone!
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2016
write2obi:
I know her from her popular facebook page, very rude and bigotic. Will never take constructive criticism or thing of sort, if you don't agree with her or her mods she'll block you from her page.

Iranu

Guilty of bigotry? Make me understand please! Are you trying to say she praises Igbos a lot?

Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by iykebest1(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
obstead200:

unfortunately, I'm so not ready to pull a counter attack
Re: Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
bilazego:

Her constituency like every other in the country especially yours lack basic amenities but she came with a vision and has done more than the men before. the male politicians saw her rising profile and are doing everything possible to hold her down. she has contributed a lot in community development.
Eya! How did you know my constituency? Support your claims with empirical facts. What am after is for a better and prosperous Nigeria.
Let our leaders be responsible and accountable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu's Campaign Poster That Got People Talking / Dele Momodu And His Wife, Mobolaji Abiodun Adaramaja, 30 Years Ago (Throwback Ph / We Are Against Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra - S'east Governors, Ohaneze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.