Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Checkout The List Of Summer Spending In The English Premier League. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Checkout The List Of Summer Spending In The English Premier League. (2372 Views)

"I Regret Spending N9.6m To Look Like David Beckham" – Fan Reveals / The Elite List Of Nigerian Players Who Have Won The English Premier League. / What We Learned From The English Premier League Last Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The List Of Summer Spending In The English Premier League. by myners007: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2016
The list of spenders in the EPl was released with Man Utd on top as the biggest spenders. Do you think the table of the spenders will reflect the outcome of the standings at the end of the 2016/2017 EPL?

Re: Checkout The List Of Summer Spending In The English Premier League. by tabisegroup(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2016
I suspect "Padding'

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Sent Me 1m To Bet Chelsea Win Man City. Should I Play It? / Why Do Footballers Argue After The Referee Has Made A Decision? / [picture] Ronaldo Poses In Pant With His Teammates To Celebrate Madrid Victory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.