Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance (522 Views)

In Dire Need Of Skrill Dollar & A Reliable E-currency Exchanger / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / In Dire Need Of Online Paying Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance by asoebi(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2016
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ATTENTION FOR 5 MINUTES

A professional caterer based in Lagos is in dire need of assistance to get back on her feet.

I can confirm to you that she is having accommodation challenge and she has four children to take care of. She is not soliciting for funds, rather all she prefers is a FREE SPACE in a up mobile environment where she can set up a local food vending business.

I can attest to her prowess in catering for Local sumptuous Nigerian dishes on a large scale and for big party.

For further details on how to reach her kindly send me a PM or call o8o61669372.

I look forward to your good response on empowering her.
Thanks so much for your time.
God bless You.

@Mods. Please this is very urgent and the person involved is a close relative. Kindly help by pushing this to the frontpage.
Re: A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance by youngest85(m): 12:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
let's start pushing.....it must reach FP
Re: A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance by asoebi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
youngest85:
let's start pushing.....it must reach FP

Thanks so much.

@Mods, please this is very important/urgent as earlier stated. Kindly help move this topic to the front page for people to see and assist. All she needs is a SPACE to VEND for the meantime while she's able to raise enough to continue paying even if the intending helper requires such.
Re: A Caterer In Dire Need Of An Assistance by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
lalasticlala do something about this...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Of N 2.5 Million To Set Up A Hospital / Is 5 Naira Dead? Cos It's Cheaper To Use It In Toilet Than Using Toilet Paper / Scam Or Real.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.