Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) (2390 Views)

Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly / Know More About Uber And Other Private Taxi Services. Invest In Transportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by stewatt(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
People see the transportation business as a waste of resource and a stressful business to venture into,unfortunately for them they forget all business has it stress and risk..
The Danfo business is a lucrative business if tackled with great tactics.. Here are my opinions

Get a bus of 1.2m (danfo to be precise) with 22 passenger sit
Get trusted driver (family recommendation so to say)
Get your bus registered in the transport business
Start making money

Imagine having all these set and ready, transporting passengers from a particular B.S to the other approximately 200 naira, check the statistics 200×22 gives 4400 for a one-go movement with makes it 8800 for a go-come movement.. Now for the whole day,if he makes at least 10 go-comes, 8800×10= 88000 minus expenses meaning fuel and taxes and miscellaneous should give 80000±.. Now with owning 80000×30days will give you 2400000 though you don't expect to have that exact amount,meaning there will be some hidden expenses to cover like paying your driver and all..You don't have to be involved in the processes of business before you can be called a millionaire. Transport bizz is great.. Now what do you think?
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by zamirikpo(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yes its great but where will u find a trustworthy driver,. Its usually better when u drive it itself, which is imposicant for most business men.

1 Like

Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by mrsage(m): 2:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
stewatt:
People see the transportation business as a waste of resource and a stressful business to venture into,unfortunately for them they forget all business has it stress and risk..
The Danfo business is a lucrative business if tackled with great tactics.. Here are my opinions

Get a bus of 1.2m (danfo to be precise) with 22 passenger sit
Get trusted driver (family recommendation so to say)
Get your bus registered in the transport business
Start making money

Imagine having all these set and ready, transporting passengers from a particular B.S to the other approximately 200 naira, check the statistics 200×22 gives 4400 for a one-go movement with makes it 8800 for a go-come movement.. Now for the whole day,if he makes at least 10 go-comes, 8800×10= 88000 minus expenses meaning fuel and taxes and miscellaneous should give 80000±.. Now with owning 80000×30days will give you 2400000 though you don't expect to have that exact amount,meaning there will be some hidden expenses to cover like paying your driver and all..You don't have to be involved in the processes of business before you can be called a millionaire. Transport bizz is great.. Now what do you think?

Oga, it' s very obvious you are not into transportation business.

Yes transport is lucrative (I know this because the business pays my bills) but your analysis is far from the truth.

First, that type of bus... 22 seater isn't called Danfo. It's called LT Bus.

With 1.2million, you probably ( may )not get a first grade tokunbo. So you probably will buy a Naija Used bus.

Implication. More money on repairs and maintenance.

You will still earn good money anyway but more allocation for maintenance.

You will be amazed how many times you may visit the mechanic in a month. You will service, change brake pads and tyres regularly.

Now to the most difficult part. Getting a driver. You probably need divine help from above to get a good driver.

I drive my customer so I know what it takes to be a driver.

If you are educated and polished, it May probably be a disadvantage in danfo business.

Way forward.

Get a reliable care taker to handle your bus, just sit back and collect your weekly payment while the care taker handles drivers and the day to day running of the business.

I know a couple of people who do this and it works.

All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by stewatt(m): 10:10am On Aug 11, 2016
Wow wow wow.. So you mean to say getting a driver is at owners risk.. Tell me more about this care taker of a thing
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by RollingFellas: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
stewatt:
Wow wow wow.. So you mean to say getting a driver is at owners risk.. Tell me more about this care taker of a thing

Lol.....Do you really think transport business is like eating ewedu and amala? Transport business without passion for it will take you no where. From your analysis, your calculations is not even practical.....go and learn the ropes. Listen to Mrsage....

1 Like

Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
I cant just stop lafn.... d op is quite a serious clown. Anyway, am fully into the biz myself and i agree to the fact that the biz is lucrative but completely disagree with d op calculation;its unrealistic!

2 Likes

Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by fendorf(m): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Getting a trust worthy driver is d problem
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by stewatt(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2016
olatemitayo:
I cant just stop lafn.... d op is quite a serious clown. Anyway, am fully into the biz myself and i agree to the fact that the biz is lucrative but completely disagree with d op calculation;its unrealistic!

What are your analysis since you think this is unrealistic.. I never said those are the actual revenue you will accumulate.. Those are just my innocent analysis.. Now can I get to learn from yours?
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
mrsage:

Oga, it' s very obvious you are not into transportation business.

Yes transport is lucrative (I know this because the business pays my bills) but your analysis is far from the truth.

First, that type of bus... 22 seater isn't called Danfo. It's called LT Bus.

With 1.2million, you probably ( may )not get a first grade tokunbo. So you probably will buy a Naija Used bus.

Implication. More money on repairs and maintenance.

You will still earn good money anyway but more allocation for maintenance.

You will be amazed how many times you may visit the mechanic in a month. You will service, change brake pads and tyres regularly.

Now to the most difficult part. Getting a driver. You probably need divine help from above to get a good driver.

I drive my customer so I know what it takes to be a driver.

If you are educated and polished, it May probably be a disadvantage in danfo business.

Way forward.

Get a reliable care taker to handle your bus, just sit back and collect your weekly payment while the care taker handles drivers and the day to day running of the business.

I know a couple of people who do this and it works.

All the best.

Can you introduce me to a caretaker or where to contact one?
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by angelanavejas: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
As we realize that the China is the biggest supplier of the few items that a significant number of the business persons are rely on upon the import
Re: Transportation Buisness That Fetches Money (danfo) by Goodnews83: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
Transportation business is lucrative but not as easy on paper as most people try to make it be.
By the grace of God I am practically an owner of a Lt Bus and have discovered ways to make weekly money from this business with all the daily risk and stress of touts,policemen,latsma,physical stress been taken care of.
If you are really in need of an experienced caretaker that will manage your bus and driver for you with his own personal park in a popular route in this same Lagos and you are not greedy but want to earn consistent weekly income which most graduates don't earn in a month then add me on watsapp via this number : 08139634876.
Be wise not all on paper is at it seems,stay in touch with first hand practical experieced operators/ investors.

(1) (Reply)

Www.cscsnigerialtd.com Sucks! / Two Days Boom For Forex And Binary Option Traders / Where Can I Borrow Money Apart From Commercial Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.