Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) (1365 Views)

100% No - Loss Soccer Strategy / My No Loss Trading Strategy (screenshots Inside) / 50% ROI Guaranteed After 4months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by jixasi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
Good day guys...

i will be writing this article in my own words raw from my researched books.

Am in love with Transportation business so much that have tried all kinds of transport Business that is accessible (e.g) just road lol, yeah have done different road transport; cars: uber, bus: danfo, trucks :carrying load from mile 12 to ajah, space bus (sienna my favorite) for travelling from Lagos to Ibadan, Lagos to Koji (ankpa) NIGERIA TO ACCRA/IVORY COAST...

Yes i said Sienna is my favorite, most people would choose Uber cause its internal and you are not going too far from life/family so its better, low risk and all... But i will say Big lie you drive round the state (Lagos or Abuja) for hours everyday manage to make 100k - 120k per week fix ware and tears, recharge for data and voice calls, buy drugs, feed and give your family, parents, siblings or even girlfriend money how much go remain? fear all passengers cause you dont know who is thief or a killer, even as the car owner you suffer from lazy, troublesome and complaining drivers... some times i don't even blame this drivers cause they have target; and conditions on the road (bad road, traffic) or UBER and Taxify wahala may even make them not meet the target so they are left with no choice but to complain.. and as a car owner you take 25- 40k per week... remember car servicing and other expenses... so cause of all these and more i say no to UBER,TAXIFY and co i choose SIENNA...

Sienna is my best bet.... mind you ( i mean sienna on the ECOWAS corridors) some people do Sienna around inter state have done it before.... omo mehn naija roads are too bad. travelling around the ECOWAS corridors back in 2009 - 2013 was a lil bit difficult reasons are cause some countries like Benin and Togo were doing serious road construction so it was a pain in the ass accessing those routes... also conversion rate was low so the fares was really cheap.

now its way better cause the roads have been completed the exchange rate is high now so the fares are up too and this countries are becoming popular to traders, Students and tourist so you get enough passengers and make good money that is if you are not too greedy...

moving on i choose to use sienna on this route cause i get 7 passengers paying me 16k each. Minus fuel and boarder clearance i can do my weekly remittance after 2 trips with no wahala.. i mean travel to Ghana 2wice a week i have 5days to rest, Nigeria to Ghana is like 8-9hrs. No UBER commission wahala, No Ago palace bad road destroying your exhaust pipe no driving midnight and sleeping on steering cause you want to meet a target... no ye ye complains cause Tuesday reach and you no meetup...

As car owner u can request for up to 50k per week or 200k per month

Am not saying there is no risk but am saying your ROI is on point.

some people are scared about
1. ahh my car will be going out of Nigeria how am i sure if the driver will return it for me or just go without coming back..
2. Ahhh Acident nkor if it happens outside Nigeria.
3. what if costom in other country arrest it for contraban
4. how do i comfirm where the car is etc

when people ask me these questions i feel like shocked seriously are you for real? what in this life happen to Insurance? do you know insurance companies like Zenith insurance and even Mansard can track your car even outside naija? as long as u are safe to put your car on uber and give it to a driver that can even travel to ibadan offline with out your notice, the same for this driver that travels to Ghana.... you are 100% guaranteed.....

like a very good internet marketer will say and i quote [b]ITS RISKY TO BE RICH AND ITS RISKY TO BE POOR SO CHOOSE YOUR RISK[/b]every businesses has their own risk i will say if this risk is bringing in more ROI take it.

am open for questions and insight on this business if you want me to handle a car for you hit me up... i have a business plan written down already i can send to you if you need it.

thanks expecting to hear from you. 08166591374
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by donifez(m): 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
This is a good idea I have also thought about quite often. I did my college education in Ghana, so I am familiar with all you stated above in the affirmative. A good investment idea I must attest.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by omo17(m): 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks for the insight, you mentioned two trips in a week, please how do you calculate a trip, is it to and fro that makes up a trip. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by jixasi(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
ok from Lagos to Accra is a trip... so Lagos to Accra is a trip then back is another trip.
omo17:
Thanks for the insight, you mentioned two trips in a week, please how do you calculate a trip, is it to and fro that makes up a trip. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by Crownhouxe: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Questions for you @ jixasi; what percentage of your total take per trip to Accra, Ghana (16k x 7 = 112k) would you spend for "fuel and boarder clearance"? Since your trip would necessitate that you spend the night in Accra, Ghana to return to Nigeria the following day- how much would you spend overnight as hotel lodging expenses? Also, you mentioned risks in your write-up. Can you shed light on some these risks?
I say thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by jixasi(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Goodday sir/madam ok you spend max of 12k on fuel boarder clearance across the 3boarders is less than 10k depends on the luggage.. (if you are carrying contraband or valued luggage you pay custom clearance for it "mind you the passenger pays for it; it doesnt come from your pocket"wink so max 30k goes into road expenses from the 112k... so 112 - 30 =82.

now about the hotel... hmmm are you a hustler or a tourist?? hotel ke afterall uber drivers that live in Lagos still sleep in their cars why cant you do it? make yourself comfortable and have a good rest in your car there at the park security is sure other drivers are there too... well if you are that porch you can get motels for like 3000 - 5000 pernight na your pocket go suffer am.. P.S its not always possible that you comeback the next day ooo moreover why the rush just rest and stay on the queue when its your turn you return...

Risk hmmm Long distance drive on a very smooth road what Risk can u think of.... that is why its advised you rest one day before the trip... and also make sure you check your vehicle and make sure its in a good condition. another one is the police and custom on the road you really need to be vigilant they dont joke with Nigerian plate numbers (cars registered in Nigeria) so they set traps here and there for Nigerians and since you dont understand the language they can frustrate you waste your time and make you spend more... other risks are your luggage be very careful who and what you are carrying... cantraband can waste your time or even make them detain you... no fire arms registered or not is allowed.. yahoo boys aka internet fruadstars can land you in problem..

Crownhouxe:
Questions for you @ jixasi; what percentage of your total take per trip to Accra, Ghana (16k x 7 = 112k) would you spend for "fuel and boarder clearance"? Since your trip would necessitate that you spend the night in Accra, Ghana to return to Nigeria the following day- how much would you spend overnight as hotel lodging expenses? Also, you mentioned risks in your write-up. Can you shed light on some these risks?
I say thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by Humilem: 9:31am On Apr 02, 2018
jixasi:
Goodday sir/madam ok you spend max of 12k on fuel boarder clearance across the 3boarders is less than 10k depends on the luggage.. (if you are carrying contraband or valued luggage you pay custom clearance for it "mind you the passenger pays for it; it doesnt come from your pocket"wink so max 30k goes into road expenses from the 112k... so 112 - 30 =82.

now about the hotel... hmmm are you a hustler or a tourist?? hotel ke afterall uber drivers that live in Lagos still sleep in their cars why cant you do it? make yourself comfortable and have a good rest in your car there at the park security is sure other drivers are there too... well if you are that porch you can get motels for like 3000 - 5000 pernight na your pocket go suffer am.. P.S its not always possible that you comeback the next day ooo moreover why the rush just rest and stay on the queue when its your turn you return...

Risk hmmm Long distance drive on a very smooth road what Risk can u think of.... that is why its advised you rest one day before the trip... and also make sure you check your vehicle and make sure its in a good condition. another one is the police and custom on the road you really need to be vigilant they dont joke with Nigerian plate numbers (cars registered in Nigeria) so they set traps here and there for Nigerians and since you dont understand the language they can frustrate you waste your time and make you spend more... other risks are your luggage be very careful who and what you are carrying... cantraband can waste your time or even make them detain you... no fire arms registered or not is allowed.. yahoo boys aka internet fruadstars can land you in problem..

Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by Crownhouxe: 10:29am On Apr 02, 2018
jixasi:

Thank you for your quick response @jixasi. Very useful information! It is sad that Nigerians plate numbers are targeted for some reason. A few more questions. 1. How do you make sure your passengers are not carrying contraband? 2.Is the driver implicated when a passenger is caught with contraband? 3.What is the longest you've had to wait on the queue in Accra, Ghana? Two, three days?
Thank you again for your anticipated response.
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by jixasi(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
1. How do you make sure your passengers are not carrying contraband? ::: ok first you try to talk to the various custom officers to be aware of what they don't allow into their countries... then you search your passengers luggage and if need be you talk with them so they don't carry marijuana aka igbo or other drugs.. for the yahoo boys its advised you tell them not to travel with their laptops or flash drives.

2.Is the driver implicated when a passenger is caught with contraband?:::: No not all the time.. as long as the passenger is onboard they will allow the driver go and drop the passenger and all their belongings..... but if the driver act as if he is a hero trying to be so involved in the matter defending the passenger he will be roped in and arrested as well..

3.What is the longest you've had to wait on the queue in Accra, Ghana? Two, three days? well off peak period cant stay more than 2 days... enter Accra on Monday by Wednesday you should be leaving worse and rear case Thursday

Crownhouxe:

Thank you for your quick response @jixasi. Very useful information! It is sad that Nigerians plate numbers are targeted for some reason. A few more questions. 1. How do you make sure your passengers are not carrying contraband? 2.Is the driver implicated when a passenger is caught with contraband? 3.What is the longest you've had to wait on the queue in Accra, Ghana? Two, three days?
Thank you again for your anticipated response.
Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by alajimeche: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2018
Please send me your business plan to aamechi.okafor@gmail.com.

jixasi:
Good day guys...

Am in love with Transportation business so much that have tried all kinds of transport Business that is accessible (e.g) just road lol, yeah have done different road transport; cars: uber, bus: danfo, trucks :carrying load from mile 12 to ajah, space bus (sienna my favorite) for travelling from Lagos to Ibadan, Lagos to Koji (ankpa) NIGERIA TO ACCRA/IVORY COAST...

Yes i said Sienna is my favorite, most people would choose Uber cause its internal and you are not going too far from life/family so its better, low risk and all... But i will say Big lie you drive round the state (Lagos or Abuja) for hours everyday manage to make 100k - 120k per week fix ware and tears, recharge for data and voice calls, buy drugs, feed and give your family, parents, siblings or even girlfriend money how much go remain? fear all passengers cause you dont know who is thief or a killer, even as the car owner you suffer from lazy, troublesome and complaining drivers... some times i don't even blame this drivers cause they have target; and conditions on the road (bad road, traffic) or UBER and Taxify wahala may even make them not meet the target so they are left with no choice but to complain.. and as a car owner you take 25- 40k per week... remember car servicing and other expenses... so cause of all these and more i say no to UBER,TAXIFY and co i choose SIENNA...

Sienna is my best bet.... mind you ( i mean sienna on the ECOWAS corridors) some people do Sienna around inter state have done it before.... omo mehn naija roads are too bad. travelling around the ECOWAS corridors back in 2009 - 2013 was a lil bit difficult reasons are cause some countries like Benin and Togo were doing serious road construction so it was a pain in the ass accessing those routes... also conversion rate was low so the fares was really cheap.

now its way better cause the roads have been completed the exchange rate is high now so the fares are up too and this countries are becoming popular to traders, Students and tourist so you get enough passengers and make good money that is if you are not too greedy...

moving on i choose to use sienna on this route cause i get 7 passengers paying me 16k each. Minus fuel and boarder clearance i can do my weekly remittance after 2 trips with no wahala.. i mean travel to Ghana 2wice a week i have 5days to rest, Nigeria to Ghana is like 8-9hrs. No UBER commission wahala, No Ago palace bad road destroying your exhaust pipe no driving midnight and sleeping on steering cause you want to meet a target... no ye ye complains cause Tuesday reach and you no meetup...

1. ahh my car will be going out of Nigeria how am i sure if the driver will return it for me or just go without coming back..

when people ask me these questions i feel like shocked seriously are you for real? what in this life happen to Insurance? do you know insurance companies like Zenith insurance and even Mansard can track your car even outside naija? as long as u are safe to put your car on uber and give it to a driver that can even travel to ibadan offline with out your notice, the same for this driver that travels to Ghana.... you are 100% guaranteed.....

like a very good internet marketer will say and i quote [b]ITS RISKY TO BE RICH AND ITS RISKY TO BE POOR SO CHOOSE YOUR RISK[/b]every businesses has their own risk i will say if this risk is bringing in more ROI take it.

am open for questions and insight on this business if you want me to handle a car for you hit me up... i have a business plan written down already i can send to you if you need it.

Re: Invest In Transportation (no Loss Roi Guaranteed) by bamisefarms: 9:25am On Apr 26, 2018
jixasi:
Good day guys...

How can a Siena be on ecowas corridors??

(1) (Reply)

I Earn 1k On It Daily, Watsap Me On 07031988199 / Buy Cheap Data @ N460/1GB. 5% Discount On Airtime Purchase. Pay Naira Or Crypto / You Can Earn $350-$700 Monthly , 100% Real and Legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.