Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Habanero Data: Get Trained In SQL Reporting Services - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Habanero Data: Get Trained In SQL Reporting Services (543 Views)

Rise Above Your Contemporaries, Get Trained & Certified In The Nebosh IGC / "3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / Get Trained To $$$ Make Dollar With Your Laptop, Deskstop And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habanero Data: Get Trained In SQL Reporting Services by HabanerTraining: 1:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
This 5 day course will give delegates a thorough study on using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). The course will teach participants how to implement a Reporting Services solution. Participants will learn how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create reports and additionally how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools. The course will involve plenty of hands-on exercices to facilitate the learning process and enable participants to quickly gain confidence in using Reporting Services

Come enjoy the motivating atmosphere, learning with your peers while you discover the possibilities of the SQL Server Reporting Services.

http://www.habanerodata.net/courses/reportingservices/
[email]training@habanerodata.net[/email]

Habanero Data Solutions Ltd
Capital Square
Garnet Building
Lekki Epe-Express Road
Lekki
Lagos
Nigeria

Re: Habanero Data: Get Trained In SQL Reporting Services by HabanerTraining: 10:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Hello, register today for our SQL Server Reporting Service training, we will teach you how to create, deploy, and manage mobile and paginated reports for your organization, with the range of ready-to-use tools and services that SQL Server Reporting Services provides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuMkBaOaKHI

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / I'm Interested In Prince2 / Job Vacancy With Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.