Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation (50642 Views)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by davibid: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na wa!!!

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Ayoswit(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nne5: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
kikiki
This collabo's tight mehn!

Lemme fin' trolbu. grin grin
The afonja tongue lady sha!
grin grin grin afonjas always getting help from the Great Igbos tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by lagdmark(m): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ikenna17:
NCAN, over to you!!
No need to check names becos it involved Igbo and Yoruba 1 & 1
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
My people sha! An innocent child gets the wrong surname just over £1000? Do these people think about the potential ramifications of actions like this?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice to see the Igbos and Yorubas working together.. grin gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by italianjob(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
why will she face deportation in d first place,wasnt fat baby born in d UK.having a child in d UK automatically grant a mother citizenship
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by julioralph(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ikenna17:
NCAN, over to you!!

Na draw o grin

not a member of NCAN tho

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
"Wa" and "Bia" committed crimes. They should've made space for a "Zo" individual to complete the Nigerian thief-stereotype.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by activeguy: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yoruba ronu !!!

As I just open thread and saw these words "fraudsters" and" London"., I knew it could have been none other than our wasteland dwellers..

Once again...Yoruba ronu oooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Pylony(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
Them never escape, make una hurry come join us for this Buhari's hunger Regime..lolx
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by dacovajnr: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Afonja lady couldn't Tame an Afonja guy hence her decision to go for one of the Jew descendants coz she knew This certain tribe would do anything so far the pay is good grin grin
But wait Ooo! Could this Gentry be related to Mercy aigbe's Husband coz the resemblance dey there grin grin grin

Reporting from NCAN(Lagos Island Branch)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by hucienda: 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Name checkers,

Presented before you here for check are Abolore, Awoyinka and Ezekpo in London.

2 West coast and 1 sounding East coast-ish. #Collabo

Over to you NCAN members.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by helovesme(f): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijababe:
My people sha! An innocent child gets the wrong surname just over £1000? Do these people think about the potential ramifications of actions like this?

Not necessarily.

The baby can bear any name the mum chooses to put on the birth certificate. It can be her maiden name, her marital name, ancestral name . . . Anything.

Besides, you are allowed up to a year ( I think) or more to amend the birth certificate and change the baby's name if you wish.

I won't be surprised if she used the real dad's surname and that was what arose suspicions from the council.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by iamkingzlee(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
No be today this one start naaa
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by allanphash7(m): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Women and show off

Just imagine the power of social media

Any small thing na FB, instagram ,and WTH

Alakoba set of ppl
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by theEYe21(f): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
I don't see anything wrong in this. We do whatever it takes or necessary to survive in this life. Period! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
JUST CHECKED NAMES.,THIS IS A COLLABO

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
When you put in place laws that makes no practical sense, Nigerians will take full advantage.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Busted. This is where "Greed" can lead somebody too, because of £1000 he engaged himself in fraudulent activities which is a crime. The immigration laws of UK strictly forbids these, now his residency permit will be revoked and he is also facing deportation.

This is likely not the first incident, they just
happened to be the scapegoat...the real
dad's picture in the woman's phone further
complicated the ish
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Foolish lady. This is why it's foolish to put everything on social media.

Facebook should be a place of meeting up with friends not a place of showing one's personal life activities.

Today, weddings and babies' pictures are all over Facebook even day old babies in this time of evil.

Face the music silly woman.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Intrepid01(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nne5:
kikiki
This collabo's tight mehn!

Lemme fin' trolbu. grin grin
The afonja tongue lady sha!
grin grin grin afonjas always getting help from the Great Igbos tongue

Change the quote on ur signature..it doesn't reflect ur personality. Your post up there shows who you really are.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by chubbygal(f): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cool money

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Francon(f): 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Name checkers association meeting holds here
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eastside west coast collaboration grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eastside west coast collabo grin
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
MadCow1:
Nice to see the Igbos and Yorubas working together.. grin gringrin

Afonja and Ugu republic collaborating to develop the UK grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nne5: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Intrepid01:

Change the quote on ur signature..it doesn't reflect ur personality. Your post up there shows who you really are.
lol saw this coming.
Anyways that was why I said 'lemme fin' trolbu'.If you take my post serious you on a verrryy long thing.

My siggy remains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by jaybee3(m): 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
naijababe:

Someone actually asked me to help with same ish back in the day. Me i was just worried that she might turn around to demand child support or whatever down the line...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by qualityovenbake(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
carmag:

This is likely not the first incident, they just
happened to be the scapegoat...the real
dad's picture in the woman's phone further
complicated the ish
Likely not the first time indeed. Posing with another man that is not your husband and changing your baby's surname to that of the man. This is a case of fraud and misleading the UK government.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Yalakalibari007: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Its nufin, wen one is all out to survive.

I fit pay double, especially wen baba wan kill us for naija undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Aroh48(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
good4love:
Sout yeseast can do anytin becos of muny grin grin
Fool,check the names again,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See, First Ever Suspension Bridge In Nigeria And Africa Location Will Shock You / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / Update On The Woman Deported From Germany At Midnight With Her 3 Kids (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.