Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation (50673 Views)

Man Escapes Deportation From Sweden The Second Time By Crying Inconsolably / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by holluphemydavid(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Watching in 3D
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by IGLE25(m): 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
You don't read in details before making comment... Where did they mention U.S in the write up? Take your time to read stuff before commenting...
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by eyinjuege: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Busted. This is where "Greed" can lead somebody too, because of £1000 he engaged himself in fraudulent activities which is a crime. The immigration laws of UK strictly forbids these, now his residency permit will be revoked and he is also facing deportation.

He's got a British passport na, and not residency permit.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by AngelAhnie(f): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
allanphash7:
Women and show off

Just imagine the power of social media

Any small thing na FB, instagram ,and WTH

Alakoba set of ppl
just imagine
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by IGLE25(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
I tire for them o.... See where social media/show off led them.. There are some things you don't post on social media because of immigration stuffs.... I feel for them though...
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
BY FIRE,BY FORCE..MAN MUST STAY FOR U.S grin

So na pounds we dey spend for US now?
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Ranchhoddas: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
There appears to be a diversity of names in this story. This is a conundrum for us the name checkers. Let me return to NCAN Supreme Headquarters for further instructions.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Ebenezerk2: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Can someone with Resident Permit file for someone? He must have been a citizen of U.K, so he can not be deported, at most to be jailed if found guilty
qualityovenbake:
Busted. This is where "Greed" can lead somebody too, because of £1000 he engaged himself in fraudulent activities which is a crime. The immigration laws of UK strictly forbids these, now his residency permit will be revoked and he is also facing deportation.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
IGLE25:
I tire for them o.... See where social media/show off led them.. There are some things you don't post on social media because of immigration stuffs.... I feel for them though...

They can post on social media.

What's wrong is living a lie.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by juman(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
See how our people dey suffer despite we have our own country.

But our country is a destroyed country, a country with clueless "leaders".
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by feedthenation(m): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Someone must have informed the UK Border about this alleged arrangement...
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by miketayo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

its UK
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by itswell1: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
onnenka:
Abolore, Ezekpo, Awoyinka.

Bad market for ncan
Yellowbar and Alaibo combination working hand in hand. My good hausa Neighbour will dan barawo dan banza.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaybee3:

Someone actually asked me to help with same ish back in the day. Me i was just worried that she might turn around to demand child support or whatever down the line...

Sharp guy, I nor blame you say you shine your eye wella grin

helovesme:

Not necessarily.
The baby can bear any name the mum chooses to put on the birth certificate. It can be her maiden name, her marital name, ancestral name . . . Anything.
Besides, you are allowed up to a year ( I think) or more to amend the birth certificate and change the baby's name if you wish.
I won't be surprised if she used the real dad's surname and that was what arose suspicions from the council.

In fact eh! The kind of fact finding people do when dem wan do jibiti amazes me at times.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by itswell1: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
IGLE25:
You don't read in details before making comment... Where did they mention U.S in the write up? Take your time to read stuff before commenting...
No mind the mumu indomie generation children
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by 4nobody4every1: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
jaybee3:

Someone actually asked me to help with same ish back in the day. Me i was just worried that she might turn around to demand child support or whatever down the line...
grin grin tongue

Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Guy you laptop /phone nah black n white?
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by erico2k2(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
Can someone with Resident Permit file for someone? He must have been a citizen of U.K, so he can not be deported, at most to be jailed if found guilty
As far as U r not born in the UK your permit or red kpali can be revoked anytime if ur offence is deemed fit
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by uzubby: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
nawa oooooooo
cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by phreakabit(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

now this is wat i call a "SOUTHERN TAG-TEAM

Bad market for NCAN grin

Abeg shut up!
You can't spell Yor*ba again abi?
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by anukulapo: 7:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
That is what happens when every single picture of yours sleeps and wakes up on facebook. BUSTED!
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by vikeyz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Are yu serious? Tell me more shocked
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by amanikondo: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Let me borrow you brain. Na UK
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by amanikondo: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
onnenka:
Awoyinka and Abolore are Yorubas and they are actually the ones that did something for money.
Na the Yeebos collected the money
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by grandstar(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Pls this is the UK!
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by medeay(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
Abolore come back home........... no place like home
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by icedbreez(m): 11:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Scam, UK, Germany Visa Fraud/runs.....Yorubas.
Drugs....Ibos.
Naija I hail thee.
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by dilini(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2016
They both got served! Living a false life full of lies and eventually got busted. It's going back to square one!

Faurst.. Is that a real surname? Strange

My 2cents sha...
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by blackprowler: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2016
italianjob:
why will she face deportation in d first place,wasnt fat baby born in d UK.having a child in d UK automatically grant a mother citizenship

Look at how proudly you're displaying your ignorance. Typically Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by blackprowler: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2016
theEYe21:
I don't see anything wrong in this. We do whatever it takes or necessary to survive in this life. Period! smiley

But of course you can't find anything wrong with it. You're a NIGERIAN. If Nigerian minds were different, your country would have been different
Re: Nigerian Paid Man £1000 To Pose As Her Baby's Father In Bid To Avoid Deportation by ayobase(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
anukulapo:
That is what happens when every single picture of yours sleeps and wakes up on facebook. BUSTED!

I dey tell u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country / The Royal Caribbean's Wonder Of The Seas: Inside The World's Largest Cruise Ship / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.