Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,031 members, 7,866,901 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters (2969 Views)

Georgina Onuoha, Her Mother And Two Daughters Rock Matching Colours / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Photos: As Yoruba Comic Actor, Sanyeri Enjoys Vacation In The U.S With His Famil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by Plugafrica: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nollywood Actress Georgina Onuoha and her daughters are enjoying their summer holiday and they are currently lodged at the Disneyland Resort.

The mother of two relocated to the United States of America over a decade ago after her marriage, but the union crashed after producing two beautiful girls.

More pictures ------> http://www.goldrushnews247.com/?p=57664

Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by yarimo(m): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
That second picture Ehh Ehh is like I see something grin
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by President99: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Is she advertizing herself after divorce?
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by floragregs(f): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
Carmel toe is kinda swollen undecided
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by floragregs(f): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
President99:
Is she advertizing herself after divorce?
there's nothing wrong with that. She can remarry is she likes.
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by President99: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
floragregs:
there's nothing wrong with that. She can remarry is she likes.
Ok my oga at top!
are you applying sir?
I thought it was wrong for a christian to remarry, cox marriage is for better for worse. I now know better.
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by Jonwesley(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2016
So she wasn't sick or was admitted into a hospital at all. I read something like that about her sometimes back. Good for her. There is more in life to enjoy. Be happy please.
Re: HOT BIKINI Alert:actress Georgina Onuoha Enjoys Vacation With Her Two Daughters by Fkhalifa(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2016
One word

Vaseline cry

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid And Yemi Alade Receiving Their MAMA Awards On Stage / More Photos From Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding In South Africa / Williams Uchemba Could Be Jailed For Touching A Bulls ‘genitals’ (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.