Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! (5222 Views)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by winner01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Oh Yeah. Cloudgoddess would declare that scientists have declared that man is the height of evolution so the evolutionary process has ceased.

However if she does not say that and she declares that micro evolution is still occurring then the Onus is on her to show us proof of todays evolutionary process.

Suffice to say that you should expect no response from her at this point as she knows when her theory begins to fade away grin grin grin grin
If evolution is true. Why should it matter what cloudgoddess or anyone has to say undecided.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
winner01:
If evolution is true. Why should it matter what cloudgoddess or anyone has to say undecided.

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2016
donnffd:

You dont really understand it at all and funny enough,you dont want to learn...

Do you understand it more than the scientists whose very own theories got debunked later?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by cloudgoddess(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
4everGod:

Oh Yeah. Cloudgoddess would declare that scientists have declared that man is the height of evolution so the evolutionary process has ceased.
No I wouldn't.

Evolution is ongoing, man is not the "height", there is no "height" as the conditions for fitness are dependent on the specific environment of an organism.

As long as the environment changes, which is constantly occuring, and populations are reproducing, which is also always happening, then evolution - the change in heritable traits across generations - is happening. Every time a baby is born, a plant is sprouted, or a bacterial colony multiplies, with a different set of genetic information than it's parentals, evolution has occured.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2016
cloudgoddess:

No I wouldn't.

Evolution is ongoing, man is not the "height", there is no "height" as the conditions for fitness are dependent on the specific environment of an organism.

As long as the environment changes, which is constantly occuring, and populations are reproducing, which is also always happening, then evolution - the change in heritable traits across generations - is happening. Every time a baby is born, a plant is sprouted, or a bacterial colony multiplies, with a different set of genetic information than it's parentals, evolution has occured.

Can you show me an evolutionary proof in a baby? So different genetic information in a bacterial colony is proof that the bacteria would some day over billions of years get bigger, take on intelligence, take on internal organs, sprout wings or limbs and become a Goat, bird or a different kind of man. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

You dont really understand it at all and funny enough,you dont want to learn...

You do realize that understanding the theory does not mean it actually happened . Don't get it twisted . We have lots of people who are cognizant of the theory and can refute it comfortably . At least the theory helped shape my understanding of progressive creationism . Well , thank God for science myths .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by felixomor: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:
The scientific community has already acknowledged Piltdown Man was a hoax... 60 years ago.

And there is still plenty of legitimate, non-forged fossil evidence proving human evolution. So I'm not exactly sure what you were aiming to accomplish with this thread.

Please check the date on that news, it was just released yesterday . You think the scientists who went on the 8-year experiment to expose the forgery, didnt already know what they were doing.

Its because some people are still hanging on to patches of evolution here and there.

As they say,

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Na turn by turn!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by felixomor: 12:22am On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

I agree, but the beauty of science is having an error correcting system... it was still scientists that exposed it as a hoax, so if another was forged also, i am certain it would have been exposed by now...

No worry,
Na turn by turn.

Everyday for the thief,
One day for the Owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by felixomor: 12:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Edenoscar:

Hahahahahahahaha
Look we all know the reason why you created this thread.sorry it didn't work

The conscience is still fighting strong.

Eiya sorry sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:01am On Aug 11, 2016
felixomor:

The conscience is still fighting strong.

Eiya sorry sad

Exactly !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 11, 2016
winner01:
They project even cartoons as truth with absolutely no evidence for such absurdity.

Isn't that the same person?

Science has been allowed to get away with unreasonableness and lies in the name of theories, peer reviewed studies etc. Christians have known that those bones were not human for decades. But the scientific community was just so intent on establishing it's evolution theory, they willfully looked the other way.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by malvisguy212: 7:47am On Aug 11, 2016
jmichlins:
you had to resort to science to prove science wrong, what do we use to prove religion teaching like earth been the center of the universe wrong. I keep telling my fellow theist to keep on their lane and not force your teachings upon others. Live and let live is the true way of life
are you new on this forum ? Read all the thread here, its all about mocking the christians faith. Atheist don't attack muslim faith even when muslims terrorist kill innocent people, but they attack christians.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Scholar8200(m): 8:30am On Aug 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

No I wouldn't.

Its more of entropy now, not evolution(how then do we explain this?)! The current changes (climate etc) does not appear to promise to support life but to annihilate it.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Scholar8200(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2016
Muafrika2:

Isn't that the same person?

Science has been allowed to get away with unreasonableness and lies in the name of theories, peer reviewed studies etc. Christians have known that those bones were not human for decades. But the scientific community was just so intent on establishing it's evolution theory, they willfully looked the other way.
Romans tell us the primitive men rejected God and worshiped animals and creeping things; It seems modern, sophisticated man rejected God and turned himself to an offspring of apes and creeping things!

Same thought process, same inspirer, same goal, different setting!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by flamingREED(m): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

I agree, but the beauty of science is having an error correcting system... it was still scientists that exposed it as a hoax, so if another was forged also, i am certain it would have been exposed by now...

So, you don't know that there are scientists who go to church?
grin

The mission of such scientists is to clandestinely uproot evolution holding it cascading in midair for all to see until it dries up and is committed to a candle flame.

You wonder why Einstein refused to submit to quantum physics in the name of God by saying,
"God does not play a dice."

Some think that scientists don't fear God_

Some of them hate evolution with passion_
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

No I wouldn't.

Cloudgoddess are you a wild Animal?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by donnffd(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

An error correcting system? Todays world is governed by information and curiosity and like you Atheists say...Proof! So it has nothing to do with any error correcting system. Dont worry you will be hearing about more pretty soon same way the below list were also debunked.

This is a testament of your misconception about the processes of science

Fleischmann–Pons’s Nuclear Fusion

This was a false experiment carried out by Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons into whether electrolysis of heavy water on the surface of a palladium (Pd) electrode produces physical effects that defy chemical explanation. They claimed lot of positive results from the experiment.

Many scientists tried to replicate the experiment with the few details available. Hopes faded due to the large number of negative replications, the withdrawal of many reported positive replications, the discovery of flaws and sources of experimental error in the original experiment, and finally the discovery that Fleischmann and Pons had not actually detected nuclear reaction byproducts.

Thats what i mean by Error-checking

Phrenology

This is an outdated pseudomedicine that was popular in the 19th century, Science has sinced proved it wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

The Blank Slate

Luminiferous Aether

Einstein’s Static (or Stationary) Universe

Martian Canals

Phlogiston Theory

The Expanding or Growing Earth

Discovery of the Planet Vulcan

All this theories were either based on incomplete evidence or no evidence at all, Present day Evidence has been able to nullify all of them, thats what science does, it does not hold any theory as absolute truth, once better evidence comes that disproves older theories, its discards them as fast as you can say "Robinson Jack".

Spontaneous (or Equivocal) Generation

I had to blow up the last one emphatically and you know why?

Spontaneous generation or equivocal generation is an obsolete principle concerning the origin of life from inanimate matter. The hypothesis was brought out by Aristotle who advocated the work of earlier natural philosophers. It was proven wrong in the 19th century by the experiments of Louis Pasteur, drawing influence from Francesco Redi who was an early proponent of germ theory and cell theory.

Still back to evolution.

Spontaneous Generation is far different from Abiogenesis, the former claims that complex animate life just suddenly popped out from inanimate matter, that has been long disproved. Abiogenesis on the other hand focuses on how organic chemistry interacted to create a self-duplicating sustaining system(a form of archaic simple life).

Please get your facts straight, and moreover, why isnt Evolution in that list?

I would answer it for you, because like

Heliocentric model
Germ theory
Special theory of Relativity
General Theory of Relativity
Standard model
Big bang theory

and many other established science, Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection has enough evidence that no serious scientist argues about it anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by donnffd(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You do realize that understanding the theory does not mean it actually happened . Don't get it twisted . We have lots of people who are cognizant of the theory and can refute it comfortably . At least the theory helped shape my understanding of progressive creationism . Well , thank God for science myths .

First of all, Understanding the theory makes you know what its says and what it doesnt say, thereby preventing you from saying things like "if its true, why dont i grow wings and tail"...

Secondly, Evolution is as well documented as the life of Napoleon, No serious Scientist argues about its validity.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by donnffd(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2016
felixomor:

No worry,
Na turn by turn.

Everyday for the thief,
One day for the Owner.

Lol, continue waiting

While at it, also hope they disprove:

The General theory of Relativity
Germ theory
Heliocentric model
and so on...

smh

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
Romans tell us the primitive men rejected God and worshiped animals and creeping things; It seems modern, sophisticated man rejected God and turned himself to an offspring of apes and creeping things!

Same thought process, same inspirer, same goal, different setting!

I wonder why the fascination with primates. I thought we share 99% DNA with pigs too

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by donnffd(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2016
flamingREED:

So, you don't know that there are scientists who go to church?
grin

The mission of such scientists is to clandestinely uproot evolution holding it cascading in midair for all to see until it dries up and is committed to a candle flame.

You wonder why Einstein refused to submit to quantum physics in the name of God by saying,
"God does not play a dice."

Some think that scientists don't fear God_

Some of them hate evolution with passion_

When exactly did i say scientists did not go to church?

You people just believe that once someone accepts evolution, the person is an atheist, thats a wrong mentality...

Einstein refused to accept Quantum mechanics because he wanted the universe to be ordered and beautiful, but when does the universe gives a damn about what you want? Einstein was as wrong as it gets, the Standard model has been proved complete with the discovery of the Higgs boson. I am sure if he was alive today, he would have taken a bow and conceded. Thats what real scientists do.

Finally, if you want to worship God, thats your business, nobody stops you, but as a scientist, when you get into the lab, you drop your religion at the door and carry out your experiments objectively.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by promise10: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2016
4everGod:

If evolution was real by now we would have some micro evolution like multi skin pigmentation or finger nail texture change or eye lashes falling off or men with 36 teeth. Ironically those are called defects and not an evolutionary process. I wonder why.
Bro, you are on point!

Why won't they call it evolution instead of defect?? Because they really know the truth!
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by flamingREED(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

When exactly did i say scientists did not go to church?

You people just believe that once someone accepts evolution, the person is an atheist, thats a wrong mentality...

Einstein refused to accept Quantum mechanics because he wanted the universe to be ordered and beautiful, but when does the universe gives a damn about what you want? Einstein was as wrong as it gets, the Standard model has been proved complete with the discovery of the Higgs boson. I am sure if he was alive today, he would have taken a bow and conceded. Thats what real scientists do.

Finally, if you want to worship God, thats your business, nobody stops you, but as a scientist, when you get into the lab, you drop your religion at the door and carry out your experiments objectively.

Nah_

I'll say a thing like this:

Every deviation and scientific ignorance,
I come against you as I step into this laboratory in the infinite grace of God_

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by donnffd(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2016
flamingREED:

Nah_

I'll say a thing like this:

Every deviation and scientific ignorance,
I come against you as I step into this laboratory in the infinite grace of God_

Amen.

SMH

Humanity is doomed if all scientists thinks like you...
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by CoolUsername: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
... thus showing us that science is a trustworthy and unbiased disciplined that is concerned with finding the truth.

The fossil was already revealed to be fake more than half a century ago. This is hardly breaking news.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by promise10: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

SMH
Humanity is doomed if all scientists thinks like you...
ATHEISM = SCIENTIST = DELUSION

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by felixomor: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
donnffd:

Lol, continue waiting

While at it, also hope they disprove:

The General theory of Relativity
Germ theory
Heliocentric model
and so on...

smh

At least, we now know that the so called evolution fossills can be forged and used to deceive gullible folks. Hahaha.....

And who is talking about "theories" here?

Please come over to the real world. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by felixomor: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2016
CoolUsername:
... thus showing us that science is a trustworthy and unbiased disciplined that is concerned with finding the truth.

The fossil was already revealed to be fake more than half a century ago. This is hardly breaking news.

It wasnt revealed. It was the theory.

Please read properly. Check the date on the original article, u think BBC will report it now?

The work on the fossils has just been the completed.

Read well.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by cloudgoddess(f): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
felixomor:

At least, we now know that the so called evolution fossills can be forged and used to deceive gullible folks. Hahaha.....

And who is talking about "theories" here?

Please come over to the real world. grin
But you don't even need evidence to believe that a Jewish man died on a cross and ascended into heaven three days later, or that a talking snake caused the fall of mankind. You believe those things and many other questionable tidbits just because one dusty religious book (of many) says it happened. Who is truly the gullible one here?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by cloudgoddess(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
Scholar8200:
Its more of entropy now, not evolution(how then do we explain this?)! The current changes (climate etc) does not appear to promise to support life but to annihilate it.
It's a misconception that evolution progresses towards some ultimate apex. Although the "aim" of natural selection is to filter out the best-fit organisms in a population, this standard of fitness is constantly in flux due to environmental factors. So there is no ultimate "most evolved" anything.

Evolution by natural selection occurs in response to the environment, not the other way around, so extinction is an inevitable part of evolution. If an environment becomes too hostile for a certain species to survive, then that species dies out. That's what's happening with climate change. Which by the way is human-caused.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
cloudgoddess:

It's a misconception that evolution progresses towards some ultimate apex. Although the "aim" of natural selection is to filter out the best-fit organisms in a population, this standard of fitness is constantly in flux due to environmental factors. So there is no ultimate "most evolved" anything.

Evolution by natural selection occurs in response to the environment, not the other way around, so extinction is an inevitable part of evolution. If an environment becomes too hostile for a certain species to survive, then that species dies out. That's what's happening with climate change. Which by the way is human-caused.

Cloudgoddess are you a wild animal? Yes or no

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! by Strawman: 12:32am On Aug 12, 2016
winner01, KingEbukasBlog, 4everGod, felixomor...

Na like this una don slap all the evolutionists in this thread cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's This About Firstfruits? / Will We Experience Time In Heaven? / Abraham Was A Pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.