Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #8 [WEIGHT LOSS] - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #8 [WEIGHT LOSS] (511 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Health Problems That Arise During The Rainy Season / Natural Solutions To All Infertility Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #8 [WEIGHT LOSS] by SanBarbra: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2016
Do you know that UGLY FAT is mostly caused by TOXINS in your body

For a moment, answer the following questions:

• Are you often been called "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you?
• Have you been asking yourself what you could possibly eat to lose belly FAT?
• Do you feel humiliated when a Taxi-driver or a Motorcyclist charges you double for your weight?
• Does your Husband or Wife (spouse) show low-level of interest in you because you are FAT?
• Are you often asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is?
• Do people avoid you because your big size occupies the seat normally meant for two passengers?

You don't need to feel ashamed of your BIG size anymore. You can lose weight (9kg) & get rid of that excess body FAT/Pot belly in just 9 days.. NOT 9 months.. NOT 9 years.. but 9 DAYS!!! You can use the following supplement to lose weight!

1) CLEAN 9: Clean 9 will help you begin to remove stored toxins from your body and make you feel lighter and more energized.
2) F.I.T 1: F.I.T. 1 will change the way you think and feel about nutrition and exercise and teach you how to make your weight-loss sustainable.
3) F.I.T 2: The Forever F.I.T.2 Program will help you to tone your body, burn more calories and transform. Lean muscle is essential to weight loss for both men and women, and the Forever F.I.T. 2 program will help you learn how to build it and sustain it! Get toned, get trim and be transformed with Forever F.I.T. 2.

Visit www.figobizworldwide.org (select Total Health Consult) to read more product recommendations for ANY Health Conditions or Call Dr. (Mrs) Ononuju Ebube on 08175367979 OR 07030985380. Don't feel shy or ashamed to explain your health problems to her.

THERE IS NO BETTER TIME THAN NOW TO START LIVING HEALTHY

1 Like

Re: Solutions To Health Problems - Tip #8 [WEIGHT LOSS] by SanBarbra: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
The following pictures shows some of the testimonies of our clients including that of my mother (Mrs. Ebube Ononuju)

N/B: For faster transformation while using any of the supplement (C9, F1, F2), please do exercise at least for 30 mins.

(1) (Reply)

The MAGIC Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin / Home Remedies For Hair Fall / Why Your Partner May Leave You During Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.