Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics (43973 Views)

Foreign Official Excited To Meet Mikel Obi At The Rio Olympics / Chierika Ukogu Representing Nigeria At Rio 2016 Olympics / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Ne0w1zarD: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Shey money go show sha...
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by elmisti(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
crixtex:
Promotion of sin everywhere
JaypeeAnics:
END TIME JOB
encouraging immorality and sex....God pls hlp us

see virgins angry
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Toluabigr8(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
@least if dey can't Go fo GOLD they can Go for GOLD circle
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Eric2537: 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
I dodge am
dodge am with CAPITAL LETTERS my dear o, numaeeeeh
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Condom is the name of food footballers eat during a popular match or competition. Yimu
ladyF:
Ermmmm.....please what is a condom? I don't even understand the topic sef. angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by addikt(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:
Ermmmm.....please what is a condom? I don't even understand the topic sef. angry

A stronger balloon for matured minds.... cheesy
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Theoritical(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
All die naa die! grin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by mikron(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
funny
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by NaLaugh: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerian athletes will take them to Nigeria as souvenir.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Skymiyke(f): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dclique:
Beta safe dan sorry - we don't want any RIO babies running up and down. And by the way, ZIKA has been linked to Microcephaly (a severe neurological birth defect)
make una free d poor baby!Evry media d use am,na only him zika affect?

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Ihavespoken: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
Good question, guys relax make I answer this question.
Yes my dear, a condom is a magic plastic that produces N1000 notes each time it is inserted in a kpekus.

ladyF:

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
elmisti:

see virgins angry
they are end time virgins
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by luckyz4rea(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
any which way na way.

hustle na hustle as long as the money dey show up
Are you serious? Hustle na hustle regardless whether illegitimate or not?
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by joseph1832(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice job. At least he getting paid.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by LDKOTB(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:

Its what they use for LadyF.vck grin grin grin

LDKOTB grin grin grin grin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Skmoda360(m): 10:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:

ladyF na you biko........condom kwa, u betta stop pretending.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by chinnasa: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:

Condom is a rubber device used by F male to F lady F to prevent F pregnancy.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by kennyblaze007(m): 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
JaypeeAnics:
END TIME JOB
encouraging immorality and sex....God pls hlp us

Guy na wa for u oooo.The guy isn't promoting sin in away..Infact he is trying to make sure the effects of sex is reduced there...Do u tink People will be in place for an event for long period of time and no sexual intercourse will take place? U must b a learner my friend...

1 Like

Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by macho44(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
I dodge am
why na?
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by sabi99(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:

its not condom but doncom.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by rjek: 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
cruzita:
any which way na way.

hustle na hustle as long as the money dey show up
message me mk I Bleep u den gv u 5k for d night
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Princepoint(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
nice you re a man
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by jabojafa(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
ladyF:

ahhhh.... Jst turn cum hus i go explain dt be for u. Infact i go show d diffferent types and how to use am and wetin dem dey use am do.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Emu4life(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dz ar d kind of things d whitemen want and datz why dey ar against ISLAM..am sure most of d xtian folks here will hail dz foolish/barbaric act...THANK GOD AM A MUSLIM... AND we gonna keep fighting dz and repel EVEN IF ITS WIT OUR LAST BREATH.
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by iyke649(m): 12:31am On Aug 11, 2016
ladyF:

Ask fynestboi. He knows better gringringrin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by Emyogalanya: 2:08am On Aug 11, 2016
And to think u secretly envy his job cos buhari could not create one for u
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by DedeNkem: 3:35am On Aug 11, 2016
He's helping people to keep babies and STDs away. grin
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by wizflower(f): 3:44am On Aug 11, 2016
winkmart:
"Hello Damilola, I need you 4ukkk me tonight"Toyin called me around 8pm on that Sunday evening. She claimed her parents have travelled to Lagos and she was all alone with the house help and it just rained in her area and she had been thinking about us all day.

I was so tired that evening after getting home from work. I was on weekend shift and I really had much to do that day at The ROUNDA Fun Spot where I work in Abeokuta. I also needed the sexx too, but I was hungry at that moment, I had only taken breakfast and my stomach ached like I was having ulcer.

"No problem, come around, am also home alone " I knew I had to get something to eat before she got here. so I headed to be Abokiii guy at the street end and git tea and bread. There was this guy beside him selling provisions, I thought of buying condoms, but was shy or do I say ashamed of saying it out because there were a lot of people around there. Then I remembered I had a packet at home, so I felt safe.

Toyin got here after 30minutes and we decided to have some chats. We spoke late into the night as I planned to knock her out with my magic stick. It was around 11pm when we were about to start the action. I walked up to my shelf and what I saw almost drove me nuts. I didn't realise I was about to commit one of the biggest sins in the Bible. The condoms were gone, except for the pack and I didn't know when I shouted "Jesu, Moku " meaning Jesus, am dead.

it was late into the night and I wasn't sure I would get to see any condom to buy at that time again.

I told Toyin about the ish and she just started crying, because we had never fukkkked without condom and she was not ready to risk it for anything. We romanced crazily that night, I asked her to turn her back at me, close up her legs, applied oils on her thighs and then put my something and started doing the shoki on her closed thighs, I did same for her buubs and I felt it was the real thing because Toyin 1 boob bigger than my head, I cMe and we both got exhausted and slept off in each others arms nakeedd, but not until after we had had our Night Devotions and asked for God's forgiveness.

NEVER Bleep WITHOUT CONDOM
What message re you passing in this your story eeeh. Ok, we should shout the name Jesus in vain wen we want to fuke and hv no CD or Pray after a fuke and romance with our GF or always keep a CD at home in case of emergency or to accept any girl that calls and says he's lonely at home
What impact is this your long story eeh
Re: This Guy's Job Is To Distribute Condoms At The RIO Olympics by wizflower(f): 3:45am On Aug 11, 2016
winkmart:
"Hello Damilola, I need you 4ukkk me tonight"Toyin called me around 8pm on that Sunday evening. She claimed her parents have travelled to Lagos and she was all alone with the house help and it just rained in her area and she had been thinking about us all day.

I was so tired that evening after getting home from work. I was on weekend shift and I really had much to do that day at The ROUNDA Fun Spot where I work in Abeokuta. I also needed the sexx too, but I was hungry at that moment, I had only taken breakfast and my stomach ached like I was having ulcer.

"No problem, come around, am also home alone " I knew I had to get something to eat before she got here. so I headed to be Abokiii guy at the street end and git tea and bread. There was this guy beside him selling provisions, I thought of buying condoms, but was shy or do I say ashamed of saying it out because there were a lot of people around there. Then I remembered I had a packet at home, so I felt safe.

Toyin got here after 30minutes and we decided to have some chats. We spoke late into the night as I planned to knock her out with my magic stick. It was around 11pm when we were about to start the action. I walked up to my shelf and what I saw almost drove me nuts. I didn't realise I was about to commit one of the biggest sins in the Bible. The condoms were gone, except for the pack and I didn't know when I shouted "Jesu, Moku " meaning Jesus, am dead.

it was late into the night and I wasn't sure I would get to see any condom to buy at that time again.

I told Toyin about the ish and she just started crying, because we had never fukkkked without condom and she was not ready to risk it for anything. We romanced crazily that night, I asked her to turn her back at me, close up her legs, applied oils on her thighs and then put my something and started doing the shoki on her closed thighs, I did same for her buubs and I felt it was the real thing because Toyin 1 boob bigger than my head, I cMe and we both got exhausted and slept off in each others arms nakeedd, but not until after we had had our Night Devotions and asked for God's forgiveness.

NEVER Bleep WITHOUT CONDOM
What message re you passing in this your story eeeh. Ok, we should shout the name Jesus in vain wen we want to fuke and hv no CD or Pray after a fuke and romance with our GF or always keep a CD at home in case of emergency or to accept any girl that calls and says he's lonely at home
What impact is this your long story eeh. Waste of BM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United / Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / How Qatar Bought The 2022 World Cup, Bribed President Putin With Oil Deals (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.