Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gotv At It Again - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Gotv At It Again (3193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv At It Again by prinsam30: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
To be honest, these people are Fraudsters, that was how they treated me last week when I paid for GOtv plus which is N1800 hoping to watch the first match of our darling Dream Team.

My GOtv ended up not showing any channel at all, I had to browse the proceedings on Net, I send them an email, they told me it was network itch.

The following day I went to their office where I made the subscription, I was told the same thing, I was like why did you guys have to collect my money when you know there was no network, the only thing they could tell me was, they were sorry for the inconvenience.

And now I am relying on them to show the match between Dream Team vs Columbia, only to open my facebook app and discovered this very post. Picture below:

I went to their official page, to verify if it was true and to my greatest surprise, the murdafuckers won't show the match. Can you imagine this Nonsense

Tomorrow I'm meeting my lawyer, I will file a lawsuit against their branch in my area, it is either they return my money peacefully or face the wrath of the law. This is a breach of trust and it's an offense also a crime

These people no allow my life rest, na so dem wan kill me with stupid calls for two weeks, disturbing me to subscribed, now wey I come do am kuma, dem no wan give me wetin I pay for, Infact I dey vex as I dey so.

Abeg make una no beg me ooooo, my head dey scatter rite now

Re: Gotv At It Again by babalonshee(m): 5:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
take h@ man
Re: Gotv At It Again by prinsam30: 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
babalonshee:
take h@ man

thanks bro
Re: Gotv At It Again by zeestone99(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Startimes all d way, at least na my country get am
Re: Gotv At It Again by psucc(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
I dump the nonsense and my little boy is using it to play house - practice engineering

1 Like

Re: Gotv At It Again by satelliteDISH(m): 6:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
prinsam30:
To be honest, these people are Fraudsters, that was how they treated me last week when I paid for GOtv plus which is N1800 hoping to watch the first match of our darling Dream Team.

My GOtv ended up not showing any channel at all, I had to browse the proceedings on Net, I send them an email, they told me it was network itch.

The following day I went to their office where I made the subscription, I was told the same thing, I was like why did you guys have to collect my money when you know there was no network, the only thing they could tell me was, they were sorry for the inconvenience.

And now I am relying on them to show the match between Dream Team vs Columbia, only to open my facebook app and discovered this very post. Picture below:

I went to their official page, to verify if it was true and to my greatest surprise, the murdafuckers won't show the match. Can you imagine this Nonsense

Tomorrow I'm meeting my lawyer, I will file a lawsuit against their branch in my area, it is either they return my money peacefully or face the wrath of the law. This is a breach of trust and it's an offense also a crime

These people no allow my life rest, na so dem wan kill me with stupid calls for two weeks, disturbing me to subscribed, now wey I come do am kuma, dem no wan give me wetin I pay for, Infact I dey vex as I dey so.

Abeg make una no beg me ooooo, my head dey scatter rite now

Man, forget about the motherfuccking gotv. Go get the rebranded Startimes. They will air over 33 epl matches+ all olympics games.
Re: Gotv At It Again by prinsam30: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Man, forget about the motherfuccking gotv. Go get the rebranded Startimes. They will air over 33 epl matches+ all olympics games.

wonderful, is this for real pls tell me something, but I have startimes already, old model though
Re: Gotv At It Again by satelliteDISH(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2016
prinsam30:

wonderful, is this for real pls tell me something, but I have startimes already, old model though

The old model is still ok. But make sure U buy the outdoor antenna that is mounted on a pole to solve the skipping /cracking problem. Then subscribe the N1200 package and U are good to go.
Re: Gotv At It Again by prinsam30: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2016
satelliteDISH:

The old model is still ok. But make sure U buy the outdoor antenna that is mounted on a pole to solve the skipping /cracking problem. Then subscribe the N1200 package and U are good to go.

that's great, thanks a lot, honestly they need to work on their video quality

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Gist Forum For Whatapps / Fob Sky Also Known As Juch-tech Has Suspended Ku Band On Idirec 3000 Series / Watch Bba On your Strong Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.