Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. (593 Views)

I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. / My MTN Data has Been Returned / Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. by Kingmee: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Please i need serious help.
I finally settled in for my rooted gionee M3 but i still have two serious problem yet to be resolved..
1..my mtn just wont enable me to make or recieve calls niether did it allow me to send or recieve sms but i still work perfectly while browsing.
2. My airtel sim that can do all the above just wont connect to the net no matter what i do.
I have tried using different mtn and airtel to check if the problem is with the two sim(as those were what i was using b4 rooting the phone) and the problem still remain.
What went wrong and how can it be resolved pls?
Re: My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. by stankull(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
unroot the phone or better still a factory reset won't be a bad idea
Re: My Mtn And Airtel Sim Are Behaving Abnormally After Rooting My Andriod Phone. by Kingmee: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2016
stankull:
unroot the phone or better still a factory reset won't be a bad idea

ochuski:

There is a problem with your imie. It may be that you changed it to a new one in attempts to use cheats.
To fix the problem, look at the carton or remove ur battery n copy ur real [follow come] imie, use MTK ENGINEERING TOOLS application to change the imie to the original ones. If u dont know how to use MTK Engineering tools, u can Google it.
Dats how i fixed mine when i experienced such a problem.

Problem solved with the above advice. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

See The Top Five Mobile Brand With Highest Sales In Q2. / Have You Ever Paid For An App? / Best Of Samsung Galaxy S7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.