Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (63224 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Decryptor(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
This kind of thing would have been averted if someone did not call some sets of people from a region 5%!

I pity the families of these innocent soldiers who are in the receiving end in the course of their duty! May they RIP

Bigotry and Violence go hand in hand but Violence is never the answer!

5 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by apholaryn: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Evinsco:
Nice
u are a goat.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
I hate this kind of death. May their soul rest in perfect peace, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by TUBLEZ(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
FowlYansh:
What did we did to deserve this dullard sad

U too dey blow English joor, i could remember one of Ur post when u said u r still on shock! And u spill d beans..lolz. U can view her topic n post for more hilarious English

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by victorv12(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria is a jungle.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Raypawer(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
See ur life? instead of govt to resolve this in a peaceful manner, u want gov't to cause more deaths?

see how ur brain carry u reach?

HungerBAD:
Jesus.

Hope the supporters of these Militants can see what they have done.

President Buhari should send the Military,into the Niger Delta,and make sure they do not come back until both the militants and their sponsors are killed.

I repeat,not captured but killed.

My God will destroy any supporter of the Militants in this thread.

Buhari clear the Niger Delta once and for all. This Rubbish has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
Efe3:

I know that it is rubbish you have in your mind, black hearted Egun man

for you it is ok for the military to be brutal so far as your perceived enemy is at the receiving end.

@post
what were the soldiers sympathizing about that they let gunmen take them out like this?
is this another way to give a dog a bad name so it can be hanged? because it may be working for the Yoruba posters on this thread.

RIP to the soldiers.

Excellent.

Have a nice evening wink

PS: I'll leave you with this, yes I am a Yoruba tribal man but in my opinion, the greatest Nigerian that ever lived, bar none, is General Ojukwu. SO as you can see you failed and miserably too.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by atk5: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
He who is happy with some one dead will also die one day

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by g8alumetal: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
God have mercy...
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by mickool(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is really sad and pathetic. Where are the elders and leaders in d beyelsa and niger delta people? Nobody is talking now to the militans ooo...by the time the military start unleaching attack on them, they will come out to start crying and shouting Buhari is wicked.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by mickool(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is really sad and pathetic. Where are the elders and leaders in d beyelsa and niger delta people? Nobody is talking now to the militans ooo...by the time the military start unleaching attack on them, they will come out to start crying and shouting Buhari is wicked. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
TUBLEZ:

U too dey blow English joor, i could remember one of Ur post when u said u r still on shock! And u spill d beans..lolz. U can view her topic n post for more hilarious English

How does you knows my English is not in point? undecided

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
omokunbi86:

The way you murdered English Language is worse than that of the militants grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by justice2016: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
iamVirus:
This is wickedness

Shut up . Good for them . They kill unarmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
FowlYansh:
what did we did? shocked shocked shocked Kai lalasticlala I have seen the person that killed the three soliders. He has also brought bomb here to kill people on nairaland.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by kelvine(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Have mercy bro,his phone is releasing did.

omokunbi86:

The way you murdered English Language is worse than that of the militants grin tongue
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by BABANGBALI: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
FowlYansh:
what did we did? shocked shocked shocked Kai lalasticlala I have seen the person that killed the three soliders. She has also brought bomb here to kill people on nairaland.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by chiefobdk(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
saw dis on facebook..

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by wyqay: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Evinsco:
Nice
are you in right sense or high in bamboo weed
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by reducto: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Just three soldiers. Mtcheew!

When they massacred biafrans on the 30th of may, no one asked them questions. They said they killed those people because they were protecting the unity of the nation, the useless Islamic country.

What the Militants did is right,since they are also protecting their oil. In fact, they should kill more soldiers.

Do me I do you, man no go vex.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jesus.

Hope the supporters of these Militants can see what they have done.

President Buhari should send the Military,into the Niger Delta,and make sure they do not come back until both the militants and their sponsors are killed.

I repeat,not captured but killed.

My God will destroy any supporter of the Militants in this thread.

Buhari clear the Niger Delta once and for all. This Rubbish has to stop.
GoD bless you for this post, where is Obasanjo when you need him? Buhari should act fast! There should never be a recharge cards selling point for militant supporters to type rubish! All those land shall be a war zone, balyelsa is cursed, they are responsible for there own doom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
What has this zoo called Nigeria turned to under Sai Baba abi na Sao Paulo?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by MrJah(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
iamVirus:
This is wickedness

One good turn deserves another. Why they go on a killing spree against armless protestants like the IPOB youths n Shiites Muslims, do u fink I will have any pity on them?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
This is barbaric.
Wetin black man do black man sef?
I just pray Nigerian Army noh release the beast in them against innocent civilians.
To prevent more lives to be lost(reprisal attack from the military).The military should step up their intelligence gathering and fish out these bloodthirsty guys.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by MAbdulsamod(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
They are not militant but terrorist.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by RUTHH1(f): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kai....and a human being will have the heart to butcher another human like this? cry shocked...someone's husband, father, son, brother...What goes around comes around
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Toluensdollars(m): 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
Damn, why are human being so heartless like this. What's wrong with these Niger/Delta people. Nigeria's situation is not getting better at all, u just wake up every morning to receive bad news. God please forgive our nation.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
Raypawer:
See ur life? instead of govt to resolve this in a peaceful manner, u want gov't to cause more deaths?

see how ur brain carry u reach?

it is you who deserve that insult, this is final offensive, if those soldiers were ur brothers, u won't say dat! Any1 who kill will never no peace! No room for dialog anymore.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by K2nice(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
FowlYansh:

olodo! you can't compose a simple sentence? Ti e ba e

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by AZeD1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
FowlYansh:
See the person calling someone a dullard.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Felixtuta(m): 10:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chai..this is someone's husband, some people's daddy, some people's bread winner, some people last hope.

Now, they are dead for the cause of service to fatherland, while some people are busy some where looting funds mend for communal development without no contribution to fatherland.

Is that not the heightest part of wickedness?? Who then, will take care of the people these fallen soldiers have left behind?

May God accept their soul and comfort their homes, Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Spotted In A Plane Heading To India For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Man In "Juju Dress" Follows Sowore To Court. / Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.