Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? (566 Views)

SEO: What Search Engines Look For When Ranking Your Site / I Can Build And Manage Your Static/cms (dynamic) And E-commerce Websites / The Difference Between Dynamic Ip And Static Ip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? by OneWizy(m): 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
I know many site owners are not aware of sitemap for static pages on blogger platform because most of us are only used to the popular sitemap.xml file and the atom file.

Well, static pages can also be crawled and indexed by google bots to improve your blog SEO. Do it and see how your site will be ranked in search engine in few days time.

How To Submit Your Blog Static Pages Sitemap To Google Search Consol
1. Login to Google Search Console (aka as Google webmaster tools). Sign up if you haven't; otherwise, just login and continue

2. Select your blog's name from the list provided

3. Select Crawl > Sitemaps from the left sidebar menu

4. Now click "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" button towards yours top-right side
Insert sitemap-pages.xml inside the text field.

5. Finally, just Hit the "Submit" button and you are good to go. It will be included in your site sitemap lists.

Full explanation and screenshots from the Source http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/08/how-to-submit-blog-static-pages-sitemap.html
Re: Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? by xheyi: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Nice one, pls explain how to add it on yahoo and other engine
Re: Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? by ifywise(f): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
OneWizy:
I know many site owners are not aware of sitemap for static pages on blogger platform because most of us are only used to the popular sitemap.xml file and the atom file.

Well, static pages can also be crawled and indexed by google bots to improve your blog SEO. Do it and see how your site will be ranked in search engine in few days time.

How To Submit Your Blog Static Pages Sitemap To Google Search Consol
1. Login to Google Search Console (aka as Google webmaster tools). Sign up if you haven't; otherwise, just login and continue

2. Select your blog's name from the list provided

3. Select Crawl > Sitemaps from the left sidebar menu

4. Now click "ADD/TEST SITEMAP" button towards yours top-right side
Insert sitemap-pages.xml inside the text field.

5. Finally, just Hit the "Submit" button and you are good to go. It will be included in your site sitemap lists.

Full explanation and screenshots from the Source http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/08/how-to-submit-blog-static-pages-sitemap.html

Nice
Re: Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:47am On Aug 15, 2016
i have done mine but google dont crawl my site ever since i bought .com and leave ..please help
Re: Bloggers, Why Haven't You Submitted Your Static Page Sitemap To Search Engines? by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
please help i generated my blogger site map using ctrlq.org/blogger but google still dont crawl but it crawls my site when i used blogpot.com.
just bought .com from godaddy

(1) (Reply)

Signup And Get N1,500 Bank Alert Same Day / Am I The Only One Experiencing This With Facebook? / Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.