Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,489 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! (5331 Views)

Only Igbo People Will Understand This Tweet About Bbnaija Housemates, Bambam / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Best part of the movie though!!!

7 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lmaoo grin grin grin grin.see this idiot

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
Who loves pie!!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yea....who is really gonna argue about this though....I hate the hairy guy...he is kinda a dick...sorry about the bad language....I always wanted to say that smiley wink

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
SALSA!!!!!!Most beautiful lady in the world...I bet no-one can argue this...

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Second to the last post!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Finally!!! I rest my case...

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
rap53:
SALSA!!!!!!Most beautiful lady in the world...I bet no-one can argue this...

It's Sansa°°°°°°°besides Margaery Tyrell and Daenerys Targaryen are more beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by salz01: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
thumbs up wants More
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by salz01: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
yourboyWill:

Its Sansa
u r interested in dat girl I can smell it with Chinese nose

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
salz01:

u r interested in dat girl
I can smell it
with Chinese nose

Lol nah

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
yourboyWill:

It's Sansa°°°°°°°besides Margaery Tyrell and Daenerys Targaryen are more beautiful

Yea ...I know...it was my autocorrect....those ones are just sluts though btw
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by salz01: 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
yourboyWill:

I don't know her name but a girl in dorn that asked d night if d black water to call her d most beautiful girl she's more beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Game of thrones deserves award. One of The best series. There is no boring moment.

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 11:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
The night is dark and full of terrors
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by csamii: 11:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
No. 2 got me Rotflmao!

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:
Game of thrones deserves award. One of The best series. There is no boring moment.

Ikr!!!
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 7:46am On Aug 11, 2016
yourboyWill:

Id have to agree with him..not "the most beautiful in the world" part though. Sansa is prettier, if you've seen them on the Red Carpet. .you'll understand. Daenerys is adored because of the role she plays in GOT...she's an amazing Actress too

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 7:52am On Aug 11, 2016
rap53:
Yea....who is really gonna argue about this though....I hate the hairy guy...he is kinda a dick...sorry about the bad language....I always wanted to say that smiley wink

The hairy guy is the eish on the show grin , he's got a hand in every calamity on GOT. Lord Baelish can start WW3 in today's world..yeah, he's that manipulative. I'll have to hand it to Varys though...no one can handled Little Finger better

2 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
rap53:

Ikr!!!
What's that?
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by salz01: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2016
when is season 7 showing
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
..... The most beautiful lady here is......

Brienne... Brienne of the Sapphire Isles gringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2016
udatso:

What's that?

I know right?
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
salz01:
when is season 7 showing

All the way till next year!!!
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Uchexxy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
I so love arya to the moon and back. how come no one is talking about her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Seunpaul01(m): 2:36am On Aug 12, 2016
The red woman is the most beautiful in GOT

3 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2016
Uchexxy:
I so love arya to the moon and back. how come no one is talking about her

She is very strong and brave and people love her...I don't have any pictures of her soooo...
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Vivly(f): 10:48am On Aug 13, 2016
Only true fanboys will get this....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, First of her Name, of the Blood of Old Valyria, Blood of the Dragon, Stormborn, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Queen of Meereen, Young Girl and Knower of Little of the Ways of War, Breaker and/or Applier of Chains, Rider of Dragons, Chainer of Dragons, The Princess that was Promised, Azor Ahai come again, First Chosen of the Lord of Light, a New Hope, Princess of Dragonstone, the Unburnt, the Qartheen Gaydar, the Empire Strikes Back, Mother of Dragons, Swooner of Sell Swords, Lover of Ladies, Seducer of Seducers, Eater of Food, Wearer of Clothes, Mysha, Daughter of Death, Wizard of Oz, the Hero of Kvatch, the Dragon Reborn, Non-eater of Spicy Locusts, Pokemon Master, Heart of the Cards, Bride of the Paedophile Khal, The Nidalee that Supports, Leader of Unsullied, Giant of Dads, the Legend that Never Dies, Slayer of Lies, the Return of the Jedi, Mead King of Rudy Hall, Barrel Rider, Ring-Winner, Flip Flopper of Fighting Pits, Dankey Kang, Bride of Fire,King of the Druids, Eater of Horseparts, Diddler of Handmaidens, Wearer of Floppy Ears, Lord of the Rings, Friend-zoner of Dorne, Bene Gesserit, Kwisatz Haderach, Slayer of Slavers, Burner of Warlocks, the Silver Queen, the Phantom Menace, the Silver Lady, Harzoo, Liver in the time of Cholera, Shitter of Brown Water, Poopiest of Poopers, Saver of Dwarf, Revenge of the Targs, Keeper of the Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts, Douche of Lords, Procrastinator of the East, Exiler of Mormonts, the Last Airbender,Benjen of Daario, Maker of Hat, Fookin' Legend, Haver of Titles, a Partridge in a Pear Tree and Moonboy for all I know.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by TheArchangel(f): 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Petyr Baelish is a grand schemer and a...." demon".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
TheArchangel:
Petyr Baelish is a grand schemer and a...." demon".

You are 100 and 10 percent correct
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On Aug 14, 2016
Best Quote.
"We don't Sow" -Iron Islanders smiley

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
rap53:
Finally!!! I rest my case...

I drink and I know things. - Tyrion Lannister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amstel Malta Box Office: Worthy of Praise? / Which Lion Was Yours? / How To View BBA Channel 198 And 197 During Dstv Open Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.