Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! (5339 Views)

Only Igbo People Will Understand This Tweet About Bbnaija Housemates, Bambam / #bbnaija: Now I Understand Why Bisola Has Remained A Single Mother -chris Joseph / DOWNLOAD: Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 2 (S01E02) – Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2016
A white Raven came from Kingslanding
Winter has come
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Jon snow; a tygaerian who was raised as a bastard. What a twist of events
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
Forwetinnah:

I drink and I know things. - Tyrion Lannister

AKA. DWARF!!!!
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 12:38am On Aug 15, 2016
"Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons. Doesn't seem right."..........Tyrion son of Tywin son of tytos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Emeonyerichard(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
John snow!!! You no nothing.. Luv dat part so much... Thou olly ws a lovely boy.. Just died soo soon
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Emeonyerichard(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2016
A lannister always pays his debt

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Check these out guys

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Vivly(f): 11:52am On Aug 21, 2016
Oh Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Guys... Really!!! Check these out grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
grin gringrin grin

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
More!!!

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
There is always more where there came from grin

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
cool cool

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nmeri17: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Uchexxy:
I so love arya to the moon and back. how come no one is talking about her
Because none of us are pervs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Uchexxy(m): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
Nmeri17:
Because none of us are pervs?
I'm sorry but I don't recall calling anyone a perv so who's the perv here probably me cos I love arya's character?
People can really be funny at times
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Forwetinnah: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
That "I can't believe this is my legacy" Meme is soooooooo funny!!
Tywin Lannister you wish...

2 Likes

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Uchexxy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nmeri17:
OK sorry. You're not a perv but a pedophile. Happy now? wink
heeeeeee, there's nothing I won't see on nairaland oo. nmeri it's paedophile, incase of next time.
Btw this is the last time I'll quote u. have a great life.
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Ignatio(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
Vivly:
Only true fanboys will get this....

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, First of her Name, of the Blood of Old Valyria, Blood of the Dragon, Stormborn, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Queen of Meereen, Young Girl and Knower of Little of the Ways of War, Breaker and/or Applier of Chains, Rider of Dragons, Chainer of Dragons, The Princess that was Promised, Azor Ahai come again, First Chosen of the Lord of Light, a New Hope, Princess of Dragonstone, the Unburnt, the Qartheen Gaydar, the Empire Strikes Back, Mother of Dragons, Swooner of Sell Swords, Lover of Ladies, Seducer of Seducers, Eater of Food, Wearer of Clothes, Mysha, Daughter of Death, Wizard of Oz, the Hero of Kvatch, the Dragon Reborn, Non-eater of Spicy Locusts, Pokemon Master, Heart of the Cards, Bride of the Paedophile Khal, The Nidalee that Supports, Leader of Unsullied, Giant of Dads, the Legend that Never Dies, Slayer of Lies, the Return of the Jedi, Mead King of Rudy Hall, Barrel Rider, Ring-Winner, Flip Flopper of Fighting Pits, Dankey Kang, Bride of Fire,King of the Druids, Eater of Horseparts, Diddler of Handmaidens, Wearer of Floppy Ears, Lord of the Rings, Friend-zoner of Dorne, Bene Gesserit,Kwisatz Haderach, Slayer of Slavers, Burner of Warlocks, the Silver Queen, the Phantom Menace, the Silver Lady, Harzoo,
Liver in the time of Cholera, Shitter of Brown Water, Poopiest of Poopers, Saver of Dwarfs,Revenge of the Targs, Keeper of the Keys and Grounds of Hogwarts, Douche of Lords,Procrastinator of the East, Exiler of Mormonts, the Last Airbender,Benjen of Daario, Maker of Hats,
Fookin' Legend, Haver of Titles, a Partridge in a Pear Tree and Moonboy for all I know.

And the slayer of Khals.

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:
Game of thrones deserves award. One of The best series. There is no boring moment.
Whats so good about the movie!?i hate it because i heard it has too much sex scenes
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Whats so good about the movie!?i hate it because i heard it has too much sex scenes
Yes there is sex scene But you can always forward it.
BTW no one is forcing you to watch it.
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
udatso:

Yes there is sex scene But you can always forward it.
BTW no one is forcing you to watch it.
Can you tell me a little about it? What makes it not boring to viewers
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

Can you tell me a little about it? What makes it not boring to viewers
Oh that movie is to die for. Where do I begin ?
It's a combination of what drives you crazy in all other series. Action, comedy, horror, Supernatural, games of politics, time of to shed tears (or feel sad) Witty expressions and time to lol, each episode makes you crave for the next passionately......what can I say.. .. I Lack words to fully express the ecstasy this series brings grin

I didn't use to like it too and delayed watching it. After I watched some episodes, I became an addict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
udatso:

Oh that movie is to die for. Where do I begin ?
It's a combination of what drives you crazy in all other series. Action, comedy, horror, Supernatural, games of politics, time of to shed tears (or feel sad) Witty expressions and time to lol, each episode makes you crave for the next passionately......what can I say.. .. I Lack words to fully express the ecstasy this series brings grin

I didn't use to like it too and delayed watching it. After I watched some episodes, I became an addict
I saw one scene where a lady was explaining one sex position, something like "if youre not a slave, dont make love like one" to a female in white hair, khaleesi
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by ipledge10(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2016
rap53:
Yea....who is really gonna argue about this though....I hate the hairy guy...he is kinda a dick...sorry about the bad language....I always wanted to say that smiley wink
this is so true.. 2 cunning men

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by ipledge10(m): 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
rap53:
There is always more where there came from grin
i like that Bolton Death...b

1 Like

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2016
TechEnthusiast:

I saw one scene where a lady was explaining one sex position, something like "if youre not a slave, dont make love like one" to a female in white hair, khaleesi
That was the foundation of More interesting things to come
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by kay9(m): 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2016
How about these? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by udatso: 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rap53
More pix please
Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
udatso:
Rap53
More pix please

Lol... Sure...I got plenty more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2016
More!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Game Of Throners Would Understand This!!!!! by rap53(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amstel Malta Box Office: Worthy of Praise? / Which Lion Was Yours? / Meet The 20 Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates #bbnaija (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.